Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 11. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
What do You looking for in ICO? Well in any coin or token I want to invest in I first of all consider the Team behind the project, the popularity of the project and what is more the features of the project is the next thing to consider.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 01:18:00 PM
To choose good ICO projects to get involved in, you have to look at their project and see if:

1. the ICO has an experienced team;
2. the project is good and will have success, because it's a real project related to blockchain technology and with a sustainable tokenomics.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this new article where RAWG is mentioned as the "IMDB of gaming" on FORBES, one of the leading global media company, focused on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, and leadership.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewrossow/2018/07/16/3-reasons-the-video-game-industry-is-bound-for-blockchain/#69da81c87810

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
Activity: 233
July 18, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
The main things which I see in a ICO is the team behind it and the innovative idea on which it is working.
Activity: 187
July 18, 2018, 01:08:45 PM
ICO is an opportunity to know what their projects are. The core team must have an excellent development background and as a marketing and support team.
Activity: 259
July 18, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
Many investors are looking for a famous and trusted team and also managers who handles to a certain ICO and they are also looking to a great project that has a potential that based to their whitepaper.
Activity: 93
July 18, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
In my opinion, all these points are very important for the ico projects. And as for mainframe, I believe that such projects also have the right to live in the modern world. I already invested in such projects, and I got my profit from it.
Activity: 70
July 17, 2018, 07:42:50 PM
I fully agree with all your reasons for choosing tokens. Because each of them is very important in the ico project. But the most important for me is the quality of whitepaper and the idea of ico.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 15, 2018, 05:35:45 PM
i am watching if project have already working product, because its always will give more $$ with ready product
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
July 15, 2018, 05:34:40 PM
I really like chinese, korean or japanese ico not all though they seem to take a huge impact plus high return most times
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 15, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
The main reason why I invest to the ICO is the unique of the project because if the ICO are unqie among of them they will become successful because we want different. Because most of the ICO now are same without proper plan and the result is failed because only few investor will invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 05:26:20 PM
I'm personally looking for happiness))) ha ha, but generally a successful product in a successful direction and a successful team of professionals
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 06:46:40 AM
As for me the most important things are:
1) Strong team and famous developers
2) Huge community
3) Alpha version on the product
4) Major exchanges for trading

All this things you can find in ICO - EOT (Entertainment Open Network Protocol).
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 06:41:42 AM
I am very interested in ICO, I am looking for a good ICO that gives me an advantage, I am looking for ICO that has good liquidity and have good views globally, I also hope that ICO that I will follow has a future of industry that develop in the future .
Activity: 121
July 15, 2018, 06:40:51 AM
I usually see the website first and after that I see the policy of the project. if it is good I check the certificate from the website if it meets full to not scam I think ico is good to follow and invest in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 15, 2018, 06:40:40 AM
The first thing I pay attention to is a ready-to-use product. I'm not ready to risk so much to pay for an idea:) so if a project has a product completed, I'd try my luck to join the ICO.
Activity: 102
July 15, 2018, 06:36:14 AM
The project is the main thing I look for, how good the project is and whether it address the market needs, then the development team, how competent they are , an experienced team has a high chance of coming up with high quality projects that will adequately address market needs
Activity: 43
July 15, 2018, 06:28:11 AM
The way to the ICO venture is its group and task reasoning. Just the group is solid and the thought has a future, at that point the capital and administration will be anything but difficult to tackle. I suspect as much
Activity: 392
July 13, 2018, 03:01:38 PM
Both the ICO investors and participants are going after one thing and that is to make gain. But before the profit is achieved the prerequisite such having a sturdy future, good management team, the ICO or coin involved must have future use and value. And it must not be such that will dwindle or fold up over. One one to see to this is to look out for the success history of the manager and team and ensure their whitepaper is understood.
Activity: 89
July 13, 2018, 02:49:05 PM
For me, all these points are important. You have correctly described everything-these are really important reasons for choosing a token.
Activity: 82
July 13, 2018, 02:36:46 PM
Always look for a good whitepaper. If they haven't bothered to do one or it's not clear and concise then the project isn't likely to take off. The whitepaper is a number 1 step to launching a project.
Pages:
Jump to: