Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 47. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 117
March 03, 2019, 06:27:22 AM
My opinion on crypto has not changed. The crypto market remains a promising place to invest. The time has come to an end when everyone could get mega incomes, now they have to invest wisely and with a high-quality selection of projects.
Not bad even we look to much ambitious and a very optimistic person but for the current situation we face today, it is better not to think to much in the future. We just be satisfied enough of what it shown to us right now cause even we wanted high price or even bull run comes but we can't make it if the community still not supporting crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 03, 2019, 06:19:08 AM
My opinion on crypto has not changed. The crypto market remains a promising place to invest. The time has come to an end when everyone could get mega incomes, now they have to invest wisely and with a high-quality selection of projects.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 05:54:42 AM
yes, this year I'm also still using altcoins and I'm waiting for prices to rise again, because now we also believe that by holding a number of altcoins at high selling prices I'm sure I'll also get more profits.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 03, 2019, 05:51:34 AM
The crypto state is now no life seems to be. I observed in recent days this almost no movement. It seems that crypto is preparing to run (in my opinion). And delight its users.
It's a wrong thought, the crypto market still works and grows every day, don't look at its price, look at the facts and there are a lot of people joining this market.
Activity: 504
March 03, 2019, 05:40:52 AM
The crypto state is now no life seems to be. I observed in recent days this almost no movement. It seems that crypto is preparing to run (in my opinion). And delight its users.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 05:34:01 AM
I have all the promising coins in my portfolio. Coins that did not matter, I already sold. Now I am waiting for the green market to appear, to see how the coins I pin my hopes will grow.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 03, 2019, 05:32:27 AM
I don't know, honestly, crypto didn't have a bad effect on me and my life, even with small-losses and bad days, when i see crypto, i remember that i made some profits bigger than losses and thats enough to make me feel proud and happy. Else, peoples got big losses, they started to hate crypto, lol.
Activity: 194
March 03, 2019, 05:27:20 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

Are you seriously planning to increase your money 1000 times this year? And how do you need to tell other people? If you do not have the slightest idea how to do this, then you have a big chance of losing your money than earning. You'd better place them on a deposit in a bank.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 03, 2019, 05:09:39 AM
I'm not stupid to sell my investments in such poor market conditions. I'm evaluating the opportunities and I believe the good days will come. Of course, these are my thoughts, everyone may not think like me. This is all about believing in crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
March 03, 2019, 05:08:18 AM
Crypto is experiencing a bad thing in this year and this can be a problem for coin owners. This is one thing that might be expected to recover soon. I am sure that many hope that Crypto has a stable price like 2017 and can provide profit.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
March 03, 2019, 04:54:00 AM
Right now crypto is struggling to grow. But there are many good altcoins which have potential in their growth. Also, you can able to get returns like 1000% with the use of altcoins but you have to wait for it for a long time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
March 03, 2019, 04:30:22 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
It would be great if i could get 1000 times profit, but what i hope isn't like that, having all the cyptocurrency able to generate profit even a little for everyone would be good enough at the moment.
actually it would be much better if you use altcoin only for short term, because altcoin market is very volatile, even many altcoins also die, if you want to hold make sure you buy a trusted altcoin, and I'm not sure the price can go up 1000x . and don't be stupid by buying all the existing altcoins lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 04:18:34 AM
I still believe with that. Cryptocurrency always rising every 4 years.
For Long term investment, I advise you to choose coin with masternode program including on it.
if you look at what you are saying I think you are a very experienced investor and of course your beliefs and patience are very big and maybe the progress of investment with crypto currencies requires investors who are like you
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 04:13:38 AM
Yes I still believe so much in cryptocurrency and this is not changing.
When I was getting in I knew this could happen market fluctuation is part of cryptocurrency
I also understood what I was going to do and I'm not going to give up, of course times are hard and sometimes it becomes not easy, but still I understand well that the cryptocurrency is wavy and soon the wave will go up
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
March 03, 2019, 04:04:31 AM
right now I am still holding my altcoin, seeing that the market conditions are still very weak and far from the ICO price, I will hold back and wait when the coin price rises, for the 2019 period I will again buy altcoins from ICO and Bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
March 03, 2019, 03:59:07 AM
Yes I still believe so much in cryptocurrency and this is not changing.
When I was getting in I knew this could happen market fluctuation is part of cryptocurrency
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 03:47:56 AM

Thanks.
Some of my Altcoins gained value and just by leaving them on my wallet. I was shocked when I saw their prices. At first I thought i have shit coins again, but after sometime it has value already.. Better to just wait for its value because it will surely give you additional profit.
Activity: 532
March 03, 2019, 03:40:54 AM
Currently crypto is experiencing a lot of crises and it is not being developed as expected by everyone, but it is sure that it will never die and collapse. So I still trust and invest in crypto and wait for it in the future
Activity: 774
March 03, 2019, 03:39:39 AM
I think that with each passing year, crypto's faith is getting more and more entrenched. The fact that crypto already so much time lives is a very good sign. Crypto all by ear and every day more and more people know about crypto. that to altcoin I believe that strong growth is still ahead so I keep my altcoins that are already very lost in the price and do not sell. I believe that soon we will see strong growth
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
March 03, 2019, 03:30:04 AM
Crypto is now increasingly popular in the eyes of modern society, because Crypto is a free and profitable financial revolution, investing in Crypto can bring about pending dreams, that's what I feel right now.
Pages:
Jump to: