Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 48. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 03, 2019, 03:27:55 AM
Yes, I'm still holding my altcoin from 2017, first I don't have other choice because crypto market price down, second is I believe that cryptocurrency must be return back later, however I think don't too greedy and looking for x1000 profit, it's possible but not realistic, current market not same as 2017, don't expect earn big profit on crypto right now.
I just need altcoin and this market goes up like 2017 and I will sell it all to leave this market. I held for more than 300 days and got tired of the market when my money was constantly losing
It will be so long dude and it needs a few years for crypto to recover its condition again to be the same as 2017. Remember there was no a big bullish trend since 2015 and 2017 has become the peak price for whole of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 03:02:31 AM
Crypto is the new technology of the modern world.I think it is running slowly but steadily. We are spending a little bad time as our expectation. Maybe this year will come back with our expectation. I'm thinking of making a healthy profit in this year.
Activity: 247
Merit: 40
March 03, 2019, 02:43:29 AM
Holding altcoins is the show of support to these projects and helping them to grow. It is very natural to expect returns from your investment in altcoins but that is not the ultimate goal, because if we help these projects grow, their token valuation will definitely grow as the project shows progress in their developments  Grin
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 03, 2019, 02:41:38 AM
Yes, I'm still holding my altcoin from 2017, first I don't have other choice because crypto market price down, second is I believe that cryptocurrency must be return back later, however I think don't too greedy and looking for x1000 profit, it's possible but not realistic, current market not same as 2017, don't expect earn big profit on crypto right now.
I just need altcoin and this market goes up like 2017 and I will sell it all to leave this market. I held for more than 300 days and got tired of the market when my money was constantly losing
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 02:39:48 AM
I'm still hodling tight my altcoins because I wouldn't want to sell and run at a lost. Meanwhile I have hope that the market will come back to that which it used to be and everyone on the blockchain will be happy again even though I am not certain of the time it will come by.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
March 03, 2019, 02:06:28 AM
as long as the market is still running and the price movements are still active I think crypto still has the opportunity to rise and I believe crypto will always show the best in the future, I suggest investing in bitcoin and ethereum. this will be very beneficial for you when the market has arrived.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 03, 2019, 01:58:51 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 03, 2019, 01:53:27 AM
I once used to hold some altcoins but the recent bearmarket that lasted for a year made me think twice and decided to trade some of them except for bitcoin and ethereum because it is more profitable. Even during bear market, some of the strong coins are going up from time to time so it is better to scalp some of them. Trading cryptocurrencies is really risky but if you know how to do it, you can earn quickly than holding it for  months or years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
March 03, 2019, 01:28:49 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
It would be great if i could get 1000 times profit, but what i hope isn't like that, having all the cyptocurrency able to generate profit even a little for everyone would be good enough at the moment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 03, 2019, 01:28:20 AM
Cryptocurrency now is look so bad but yes we will get a big profit when we hold for a longer time.

it maybe bad for you but for others it looks so good because the dip on the price gives them another oppurtunity to buy coins at a possible cheap rates .

f
Hold around 2 year again and Boom price in top for all.

its not possible to predict on what will be the status of cryptos in the future becuase all are subjective to change due to some various factors such as fuds , manipulation  , news  , etc..

I believe that will happen.

dont stop believin  . thats best best thing to do for the investors like you because believin can boost your self confidence to be able to push more beyond your limits  .
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 01:17:23 AM
Cryptocurrency now is look so bad but yes we will get a big profit when we hold for a longer time.
Hold around 2 year again and Boom price in top for all.
I believe that will happen.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 03, 2019, 01:13:32 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

Definitely not, you are wasting your money if you have this wishful thinking, you will wake one day that you lost a lot of funds, set up an exit points always the market is very volatile, it changes every now and then, prepare to sell when you think you made profit, holding for too long could prove disastrous.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
March 03, 2019, 01:00:02 AM
I think i've been forced to hold the coins that i had, Many of the coins that i had right now has it's value reduced in a significant amount. That is the one that forced me to hold the coins that i had.
The market situation is bad. Many coins that have experienced a deep decline. Inevitably, we must endure to reduce greater losses. At least we have a good chance if the market starts to rise, we are ready to get the best price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 12:51:35 AM
I think i've been forced to hold the coins that i had, Many of the coins that i had right now has it's value reduced in a significant amount. That is the one that forced me to hold the coins that i had.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
March 03, 2019, 12:44:21 AM
Of course, the potential is always there. Why are you too obsessed with up to 1000x? isn't it with a profit of up to 2x or 3x but repeating is enough? Cryptocurrency is full of surprises, sometimes strong analysis is not enough, luck also plays an important role I think. Price increases that occur are strongly influenced by market acceptance, if the market is saturated, prices are difficult to develop, as it is now. Wait and see, don't be too obsessed, dwyor.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 03, 2019, 12:43:31 AM

Thanks.
Im still holding my altcoin and try to put new money to the ico. Yes i do because we have a lot of potential to growth in the future. You should invest in a big platform or platforms which was createing a fully working product dude.
You need to work it out and find those quality projects that's been introduced to the market, we don't know where or when the project will be introduce
but keep on looking and searching might help  as new ideas will be comes around and new  target venue will be introduce.

Patience and keep your composure still intact with cryptocurrency, it will open doors for you as long as you believe in it.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 03, 2019, 12:26:17 AM

Thanks.
x1000 profits is impossible mate especially on this kind of market situation. Because mostly altcoin nowadays are very affected when there's a sudden dump in the market. But yes im still hodling since its on my portfolio and i can't swipe it away because of the value . Anyways im not expecting any profits on my altcoin because I'm very disappointed on it since its been years now that I'm still hoping it could regain value again but unfortunately nothings happened until now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
March 03, 2019, 12:22:19 AM

Thanks.
I still have several coins in my wallet waiting to be sell. But i will not selling them right now, i'd prefer to wait for the market to get a bull run, so my coins will also get lift up along with the bull run.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
March 03, 2019, 12:15:58 AM
Why look for a thousand fold of profit if you can have even just 2x in a year or two.
Do not expect too much. Problem with newbies now are they think always in greed.
They fell down because of that too.
Might as well keep the risk at a lower number instead of hitting for the moon spike.

Afterwards they become the FUDsters of the crypto world because of their loss.
Keep safe.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
March 02, 2019, 11:39:35 PM
I suppose cryptocurrency has passed through the boom period, it is difficult to have a coin that could be as x1000 as you say, or rather impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: