Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 50. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 02, 2019, 12:50:10 PM
Actually crypto become more mature comparing to 2017 but price is not like 2017. It was a bubble and it burst. Right now we are in a more realistic market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 02, 2019, 12:49:22 PM
The cryptoindustry is on initial stages of development, and the strong surge, especially by the end of 2017, became the first boom which drew attention of all. I think it still more than once will repeat in crypto, of course years will be required.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
March 02, 2019, 12:29:47 PM
in my opinion crypto is currently difficult to progress. while the market is difficult to reach the best price, and the current price remains stable.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
March 02, 2019, 12:15:57 PM
If in my opinion about Cryptocurrency at the moment, Cryptocurrency is experiencing a decline in popularity. This is evidenced by the drop in all coin prices, and in my opinion this is all caused by fake Ico, fraudsters and Ico who scam. But I am still optimistic, we will still benefit, but not like 2 or 3 years ago, which is so easy for us to seek profits from crypto trading. And to restore the situation as before, it will take a long time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 02, 2019, 12:06:59 PM
Global thoughts in general have not changed. I think that cryptocurrencies will continue to work and make people happy, but not as much as before. Today, many rich people are buying cryptocurrencies while you sell them a penny.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
March 02, 2019, 11:57:28 AM
Well if you are holding a coin and it is on profit, then sell and take profit, then buy back.  My belief about cryptocurrency is that it will definitely  go up. Prices will rise but a matter of time.  You just need to exercise patience. The good times for cryptocurrency is on the way.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 02, 2019, 11:10:56 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
x1000 profit is unrealistic. Well it might be possible, but you will have to holding it for a very very long term. Between these, there might be days were the price will fall down and it might break you to the point you will end up selling it and you will end up with a huge loss on your back. Just don't be greedy. When you think you will have to sell it, then sell it. If you think it might be good to buy, then buy it. And don't take financial advises from random stranger at the internet. Do your own research, find the coin you think have potential and then invest on it.
Activity: 18
March 02, 2019, 11:05:13 AM
I always have suggested " the long-term invest was the best track to catch the goal " .that's right that market is on the floor of price  but it never remain right here !  I offer zcash , buy for now .
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 02, 2019, 10:59:13 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I am still holding altcoin because I have lost too much from it. Too late for me to sell and leave this market, I don't know how long we have to wait to get a profit, but let's wait and hold
copper member
Activity: 178
March 02, 2019, 10:57:12 AM
I still much believe in hodling altcoins for long but not like 1000x. Once I see 100x from any of my blockfolio tokens, then I sell off, at least profits is being made already. That is the perspective at which I see things, I do not want to be too greedy this time around. Lessons learnt.
Activity: 784
March 02, 2019, 10:53:43 AM
Do you see that people are really using cryptocurrencies in everyday life?
Probably not, so yes, until people are nor using it we are in a speculation phase and 100x return is still possible.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
March 02, 2019, 10:52:04 AM
I can't guarantee you will get a profit of 1000x if you save your altcoin for the future. this is global trade, prices depend on technological developments. and you can see that blockchain technology is growing. I will only say you will make a profit if you keep holding the altcoin for some time. I suggest you buy Ethereum, EOS, TRX, NEO, CARDANO.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
March 02, 2019, 10:49:06 AM
in 2019. The prices of Bitcoin and ethereum also began to show higher prices, because now market price developments are getting better, so I will continue to hold higher prices in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
March 02, 2019, 10:48:14 AM

Thanks.

Mostly lots of altcoins were lost for me because of different reasons, but some of alts are still interesting and I think that some of them will show good sides, nowadays I am interested more in Bitcoin and Ethereum like lots of others.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
March 02, 2019, 10:37:41 AM
of course yes I still hold my altcoins and yes I believe that we could reach x1000 profit if the bull run happens just keep hold, I suggest invest in ethereum good for long term investment.
Activity: 1292
Vave.com
March 02, 2019, 10:20:31 AM
Yes i am still holding my coins .I don't have much altcoin but i think its worth that's why i am holding my coins.

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer?
I just have strong believe in crypto and i also think it has great future .However the market has got a long bearish move on the last year and its starting to recover now .The fall was huge deep that's why i think it will take more times to recover .I think we could not get the change up x1000 sooner .

kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.
Bitcoin is always the first suggestion to invest.Its still Eth is the best altcoin to invest.

Activity: 784
Merit: 314
March 02, 2019, 10:13:56 AM
I still believe with that. Cryptocurrency always rising every 4 years.
For Long term investment, I advise you to choose coin with masternode program including on it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
March 02, 2019, 10:11:19 AM
Crypto currently has a low value but this won't last long, there are still many valuable altcoins and we will see an increase if we can be patient.
To get profit, we must endure and be patient so that we will meet the green market.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
March 02, 2019, 10:10:43 AM

Thanks.
I'd rather hold my altcoins I'm holding than selling it at a low price. Right now, I know that I'm at a loss from my altcoins but I trust my coins and I know that in the future, it will rise again including Bitcoin Smiley. Just be patient Smiley.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
March 02, 2019, 10:03:49 AM
I think crypto is now a welcoming place unlike those days with big profits, back then people rush in in hopping for a bigger profit and a lot people lost their life savings due to this. But everything seems slow and zigzag now you either make profits or lose depends on how you treat it.
Pages:
Jump to: