Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ether? - page 10. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
November 10, 2018, 02:31:51 PM
ETh is now at good stage. I can't see he will left the ETH alone but yeah sure teamwork important now. It will not make ETH just nothing if he even left. Already ETH has the good community support and good team also who can deliver more valuable product in the future. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
November 10, 2018, 02:20:08 PM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?
if etherum is abandoned by its founders but its community is still solid then etherum will continue to grow without its founders, etherum is a big coin under btc he will be strong forever, as we know about bitcoin so far, bitcoin is developing without the actual founder but bitcoin is not losing community and price
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:19:57 PM
I don't think ETH has bad situation like at the moment just because of Vitalik Smiley. I think if Vitalik weren't exist so how about ETH? Vitalik created ETH which known as the best altcoin and I don't think ETH will be worse because of Vitalik, as I know he's trying to improve ETH and make it become much better than before Smiley.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
I think that if Vitalik Buterin leaves the team of ethereum network that network and coins will suffer heavy losses. Now generally people trust in a coin only because there is Vitalik.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
November 10, 2018, 02:05:36 PM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

If that happened, the Ethereum project would weaken since it's strongly linked to the figure of its founder. If he suddenly left it would be a shock to the Ethereum community.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 08:07:34 AM
Ether has a very good prospect though the present value may not be a very good one compared to what it use to be but still there is a whole lot of great value ahead of the ethereum in the nearest future so don't let us give up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 07:50:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: