Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ether? - page 3. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 01:28:26 PM
I still think Ether has good possibilities. ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency projects. The price of ethereum is now reduced due to the market being unstable. This coin will soon recover and that is why I see many people are choosing ETH to buy now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 11:24:45 AM
I still think that this project has very global opportunities and chances for success, because it can really and very massively show really cool opportunities. I am sure that it will be beneficial for many people.
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
If Vitaly Buterin for any reason leaves the Ethereum, I think, in the short term the cost of ETH will decrease greatly. However, in the long run, serious shocks will not occur for Ethereum. Ether is already firmly on his feet and is independent from who leads this project.
November 24, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
Just Hold, friends
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
November 24, 2018, 10:05:32 AM
I think ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency projects. The platform is already functioning, tokens are being created on it. In the future, the team promises to make the network of the ethereum many times faster.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 24, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
if the founder leaves the project it really can influence, but all of them are joined by a team and community that can make the project run even though at the time of the founder's departure the project experienced a shock
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 10:01:19 AM
I do not think that Vitaly will leave the project as without it the project will not be able to exist
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
Ethereum will exist only when crypto projects are on its platform. I think very little depends on Buterin. It all depends on the crypto market, and new investors, which unfortunately are not there now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 09:52:05 AM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?
It doesnt matter if Vitalik is the leader of Ethereum or not, it is a decentralized super computer and there is no central power, so he is kind of face of Ethereum, nothing else.
Activity: 266
November 24, 2018, 09:47:08 AM
I don't believe in Vitalik. I believe in him because of the fact that at its base was written hundreds of successful projects. Which their owners earned good money. If you look and analyze the current situation in the market. You will notice that the stream and bitcoin alive and learned to bend and to be attached to the current course.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 09:36:54 AM
Not only good teamwork - definitely. Famous faces and celebrities play a very big role in crypto. Crypto is on hype now, people are watching the market and mostly behave emotionally. So, yeah, Vitalik's leaving will cause a huge dump on ETH market. You can compare ETH and ETC prices now if you want.
November 24, 2018, 09:15:08 AM
Tell me, what to invest now?
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
I think that the project should think about their future because now there is a great skepticism about the ethereum
Activity: 625
November 24, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
I think that of course this is a loss. But the project is already in a hurry. And support is another question. I think it doesn't matter now. And even if ETH leaves him there is an excellent substitute.
Activity: 504
November 24, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
So far I really like this coin because with this coin I can save my coins and it's very easy for me to send other alts with the ethereum platform.
Activity: 616
November 24, 2018, 08:39:57 AM
I heard Vitalik Buterin say that in the near future he and his team will make a very important update of the entire ETH network which will dramatically improve the operation of the entire network. I believe in their project, and I think their token will continue to occupy a leading position among all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 24, 2018, 08:07:56 AM
ETH will still show its strength. And so, in principle, his technology I like. Great help in the market of altcoins.

actually now Ethereum is very bad indeed. but even though Ethereum is now down to number 3 on the market, that doesn't mean Ethereum is a bad coin. I am sure if Ethereum will show his strength next year. I still see a lot of potential to be able to get up, one of which is the trust of the fans and it's more than enough to make Ether rise
It seems to me that ripple skipped higher than eth just because of its stability. and yet it is used more for translations. Which is exactly what people need.

Ethereum is Altcoin with the increasing development and very able to reliably. In addition Ethereum became Altcoin with the growth of a great defense and with the large number of supporters who continue to interest against the Ethereum which made the top grade coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
November 24, 2018, 08:04:18 AM
I think now that ethereum can't be trusted. in just a few days I've lost my money because I believe in this coin. I'm sure it's not just me who has experienced this. so maybe I will change my investment plan next year, one of which I have is "there will be no ethereum".
Activity: 207
November 24, 2018, 07:56:37 AM
I think the basis of Ethereum is primarily teamwork, so I think that nothing will happen if it happens that Buterin leaves the project!
Pages:
Jump to: