Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ether? - page 7. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 21, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?
it's nice to know we have brain like his, i mean, that means human race keep evolving. but my dear, why should Vitalik drop eth? what can possibly make him? and i huess those around him have good skills too
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 21, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
I believe Ethereum will be great again. I know the bear market has started making some people to have negative feel about the entire cruptocurrency. but everything will be alight soon.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 21, 2018, 10:06:51 AM
Now even though ethereum prices have decreased, they are actually good enough to be able to start investing. because now we can get many advantages to being able to invest in ethereum
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 10:05:04 AM
Yes . I agree that Vitali plays a central role in ethereum. What he and the team are doing can make ethereum today and it really has great influence. For me, Etherum is still one of the primary choices in digital currency systems. Etherum has very good power as it has a high level of popularity and has a very good level of trust
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
November 21, 2018, 09:27:05 AM
ETH is one of the best cryptos I have ever seen but looking at its current price and market cap I think its quite shocking. I know it has a long way to go to overtake XRP again but I think ETH is still great.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 21, 2018, 09:24:05 AM
I think its was threaten before that somethings will happen if Vitalik Buterin will leave ethereum, I don't know if its fud or not but it was not happen anyway, we know eth is a very popular altcoins and I think the team behind it will not make any mistakes that will cause to its fall.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 21, 2018, 08:59:02 AM
Eth market will be affected if Vitalik Buterin leaves but he has teammates who are going to take control of Eth's development.

But he is smart enough to leave ethereum. Though it was said that already sold 25% of his holdings on early days, this man is very passionate and dedicated to the project.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 08:39:17 AM
Ethereum is a great coin that is going to show its potential during the next bull run. Coin is awesome, devs are doing a great job and releasing the next update. Marketing team is also doing good. What do you need more?
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
November 20, 2018, 03:52:45 PM
The price was very dropped. Unfortunately. no one would wait for it to happen. surprised everyone. Our dreams were seeing $ 1000 again, but now it's impossible. 300 dollars would be even better as the price in this market.
Activity: 538
November 20, 2018, 03:47:28 PM
I have been following bitcoin and invested in it since 2013 Ethereum internal cryptocurrency, one of the few contenders perceived as a viable alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
Here is good interview with Vitalik, explaining can be ETH succeed without him or not:

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/612372/ethereums-founder-vitalik-buterin-says-his-creation-cant-succeed-unless-he-takes-a-step/
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 20, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
Vitalik Buterin is undoubtedly good. But I think even if he leaves eth, the team will continue to work on the project. Even now, eth in its blockchain form is very good, even though it has many competitors like eos, ada, neo, and so on. None of the blockchain can compare with him.
Activity: 170
November 20, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
Ethereum is good, because the majority of the crypto community is using it for payments and ICO contribution. It means, that Ethereum is used by everybody. Moreover more than a half of all projects are using ERC-20 token standards.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 20, 2018, 02:34:40 PM
Ethereum is a good project and I believe in coming years, the utility of the platform will drive the price up and even if the founder leaves the project will still go on because one person doesn't make a team.
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
November 20, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
Why do even he leave ETH? It's not a logic. They are planning of ETH 2.0 and there was an announcement on it too. So, we can hope betterment of ETH will come soon once the bearish days stop. Anyway, if Vitalik leaves, ETH will be a shitcoin instantly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
November 20, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
A very good coin, really there is no other coin that I would rather put my money into right now, even if the coin is down so much there is so much potential for the coin. You don't have to worry about the coin getting delisted and not being worth anything in the long run because you can be sure that the coin is going to do good and you are going to make money from it
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
November 13, 2018, 06:55:20 AM
Etheruem project has a very strong community backing and it has earned the trust of many in the industry. The platform also has a solid usecase and we have witnessed that by seeing thousands of blockchain startups building their platform on Ethereum network.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 13, 2018, 06:22:50 AM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

Without Vitalik, Ethereum would be undoubtedly weaker, he created the currency and is the genius behind a lot of the development. ETH is not good enough yet to stand still because many other projects are coming after its market share, ETH 2.0 is meant to be coming soon and that could really cement ETH as the crypto for the future.
But I read an article from him, he said that if he left ETH, ETH would not be affected and it would continue to grow stronger than before. And I want him to leave ETH to see what he says is right or wrong

He cannot go around saying that he is the only reason why ETH is successful. That would sound conceited and be de-motivational for any others involved with ETH. Not to mention it would cause investor uncertainty around the future of ETH. All that he said is common business sense, he would have to say it if he believed it or not.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 03:27:46 PM
Ethereum it`s a very good project. What about Buterin - he is a genius and has behind a lot of developing of this project. I think without Vitalik Ethereum definitely will be weaker, but Vitalik doesn`t want to leave a project.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 12, 2018, 02:19:33 PM
What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs?
Are you referring to Apple's Steve Jobs here? If so, then yeah he could be but not in the near future. Ethereum is still at a crucial stage of development so Vitalik still plays a crucial role. If Ethereum 2.0 turns out to be a monumental success, then maybe he can leave.
Pages:
Jump to: