Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ether? - page 5. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 02:24:57 AM
ethereum might really fall this year and in the future because the owner of it doesnt seem to know what is happening with his coin
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 24, 2018, 02:22:38 AM
I don't have a favorable view of Ether right now. It has lost the no.2 position to the scam coin Ripple and it has fallen below the psychologically significant threshold of BTC0.03 per token. The future doesn't look very bright.
This is actually a natural thing when the market is indeed uncertain right now. ethereum prices have declined and experienced a decline in rank 3. but I also appreciate your opinion
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 02:21:39 AM
Some investors may disagree with me, but I still want to express my views on Ethereum. I think Ethereum will be less than $500 in the future. No matter how high the bitcoin price rises, Ethereum cannot recover.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 24, 2018, 02:20:05 AM
I don't have a favorable view of Ether right now. It has lost the no.2 position to the scam coin Ripple and it has fallen below the psychologically significant threshold of BTC0.03 per token. The future doesn't look very bright.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 02:15:04 AM
Not everything depends on Vitalik Buterin. There would be less spam and everything would be fine. The prohibition on ICO in China also affected Etherium. Indeed, in this country there was a considerable number of users of the Ether.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
Ethereum is a very great coin and has got potentials so much that despite what ever that is currently happening to ethereum seems less of concern to me cause u have a large believe that ethereum will regain back its position
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 05:51:53 PM
Just Hodl, guys
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
November 23, 2018, 05:37:45 PM
Ethereum has managed to become one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world. That will not change that fast. A large part of the current cryptocurrencies depends on Ethereum and builds on its platform. Unfortunately, Vitalik Buterin recently announced that it would be leaving ETH. He said that it will have a positive impact on Ethereum, I hope he is right with his statement.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 05:30:01 PM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?
Ethereum is a good platform and there is no doubt about it but there is always a weakness for every good platform and i think they should address the issue before it will be blown out of proportion. Seems like there is a feud going on with the devs of ethereum and the platform is affected heavily. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
I just hold my ether, I even do no try to trade. Just hold and do other things. Best solution now:)
Activity: 602
November 23, 2018, 05:21:50 PM
Perhaps now the most attractive price for the Ethereum and we will not see such a price in the future. The team is working, maybe not as fast as many would like. I consider Ethereum to be the most successful coin, after bitcoin of course.

If we can make an observation, it's price fluctuation is parallel to BTC. So, the problem is that whatever major changes happen to BTC will always reflect to ETH. Everything is always connected and this is how the crypto space works. We should also look for the downside so that we won't be merely affected especially about our emotions.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 05:17:11 PM
Perhaps now the most attractive price for the Ethereum and we will not see such a price in the future. The team is working, maybe not as fast as many would like. I consider Ethereum to be the most successful coin, after bitcoin of course.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 23, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
Etherium is huge and great project, I think it couldnt dissappear ever, also everything is tradeble in ETH, the most of transactions on eth
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
November 23, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
Quite a strong project from a technical point of view, but it was so at the end of 2017, now it is not different than something revolutionary.
The revolutionary projects that made a lot of noise in 2018 actually turned out to be much worse than ETH)
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 23, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
Quite a strong project from a technical point of view, but it was so at the end of 2017, now it is not different than something revolutionary.
copper member
Activity: 84
IRONX
November 22, 2018, 04:03:47 PM
ETH will still show its strength. And so, in principle, his technology I like. Great help in the market of altcoins.

actually now Ethereum is very bad indeed. but even though Ethereum is now down to number 3 on the market, that doesn't mean Ethereum is a bad coin. I am sure if Ethereum will show his strength next year. I still see a lot of potential to be able to get up, one of which is the trust of the fans and it's more than enough to make Ether rise
It seems to me that ripple skipped higher than eth just because of its stability. and yet it is used more for translations. Which is exactly what people need.
Activity: 700
November 22, 2018, 04:00:39 PM
ETH will still show its strength. And so, in principle, his technology I like. Great help in the market of altcoins.

actually now Ethereum is very bad indeed. but even though Ethereum is now down to number 3 on the market, that doesn't mean Ethereum is a bad coin. I am sure if Ethereum will show his strength next year. I still see a lot of potential to be able to get up, one of which is the trust of the fans and it's more than enough to make Ether rise
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 22, 2018, 03:58:52 PM
In addition to Vitalik, there are other developers in the team. Yes, of course if the acne is gone, Eth will fall in price. But if the team solves all the problems of the Eth network and moves on, the price will not only return, but will quickly go up.
Activity: 294
November 22, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

Do not forget that time does not stand still. And it would be foolish to rely only on eth.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 22, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
I believe that the decline in the price of Ethereum is a temporary phenomenon, Ethereum will soon have a hard fork and in the near future the development team will launch a faster network for the transaction !
Pages:
Jump to: