Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ether? - page 4. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 07:40:49 AM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

I do not think that Buterin can leave. Ethereum is his child, this is the meaning of his life. He is an enthusiast and very dedicated. Ethereum is not exactly a business project. It seems to me that they are interested in the development of blockchain technology.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:38:21 AM
I think ethereum no matter what the situation will be extraordinary. Because ethereum is one of the altcoins that I think has an effect on the world of crypto currencies. We can't say no, because this ethereum platform is still very much used by everyone.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 07:32:41 AM
Tell me, what to invest now?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 07:24:25 AM
Ethereum is an outstanding coin that is unfortunately too undervalued at the moment. In my opinion, Ethereum should worth much more than Bitcoin, because this currency is used by everybody and is used on the regular basis.
Activity: 51
November 24, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
I think that better days will come.. With cosmopolitan better days will come
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 24, 2018, 07:12:42 AM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

I hope that I will be able to earn a lot on Ethereum and that it will not let me down. Now I'm working hard to achieve this goal and hope that in the end I will succeed. Ethereum should help me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

I think that now it is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. I am almost 100% sure that Ethereum will become even more popular in the future. Now he is almost at the beginning of his journey
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
Shocking! Ethereum price is shocking price getting dip everyday, vitalik buterin if leave the team ethereum will death totally.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
November 24, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
If Vitalik Buterin leaves the team, it will be death for ETH, I think this is so, but I think ETH will soon give a big plus, the project is very promising and if he survives after all these falls, he will be much stronger. I believe that Etherium will be on top and time will tell us, but it is not known how long.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 03:33:34 AM
Vitaly is the face of Etherium is his project, here is useless to argue, it was he who developed the bitcoin and I think Etherium will lose a lot if he wants to leave. But to die completely sure Etherium will not die will recover with time.
Activity: 773
November 24, 2018, 03:31:42 AM
Buterin is a key figure in the Ethereum project, his departure will be painful for the team. But I think that ETH will not lose its popularity and demand for a product. Nothing depends on one person.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
November 24, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
I think that it is the founder who is badly influencing his development, the more forks and projects based on it the more the ether will suffer from this. Therefore, you need to invest all power in the development of the parent coin.
Activity: 4
November 24, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

I think without him, ETH would still develop normally. If he gives up, there will be more substitutes
November 24, 2018, 03:25:18 AM
What to do on such market? Smiley))
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 03:15:18 AM
I think the price of Ethereum may continue to fall because many of its holders are selling ETH, and many ICO projects will also sell ETHs that have already been raised!
November 24, 2018, 03:10:45 AM
Waiting for Bitcoin 1k
Activity: 333
November 24, 2018, 03:02:33 AM
I think the investors in Ethereum have been saddened to the extreme. The $150 Ethereum is really shocking, but I believe Ethereum will follow the recovery when the cryptocurrency market recovers, but Ethereum will not exceed $500.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
November 24, 2018, 02:38:47 AM
Ether is one type of altcoin that is now more widely known and has a lot of people investing in it, but now its value has dropped dramatically so I think ethereum is now different from the previous ethereum

It does happen on all coins even on forex, no coin has stable price and thats how it is even in real world. Not because one had its price fall doesn't mean anything bad. Its just some people wants new coin and they think they will profit from it
Activity: 322
November 24, 2018, 02:34:39 AM
I think Ethereum will still be alive even if vitalik left it, as long as the system inside Ethereum already been created.
It will be able to keep on going with the support of another team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 02:25:45 AM
Ether is one type of altcoin that is now more widely known and has a lot of people investing in it, but now its value has dropped dramatically so I think ethereum is now different from the previous ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: