Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ether? - page 2. (Read 1515 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
Ether is a quality Altcoin that has good volume in cryptocurrency trading market.  Volume for cryptocurrency asset is the life of such asset.  Ether is way undervalue now and this is a unique opportunity to buy as many ether as one can afford because it will rise very soon!
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 03:46:44 AM
Ether will have good value, I see the market has started to improve and gradually there is an increase in value so that I am not too worried about Ether, I believe ether still has the right value to maintain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 26, 2018, 03:42:43 AM
I think it is undervaluated, people dumped ethereum below mining price. It won't last long in order not to brake industry!
Market is going to recover within some months!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 26, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
Ethereum has potential and has a good set of teams.

They will not just let someone abandon the project if there's nothing interesting is coming with it. The devs of ETH are clever enough to understand to let go someone from their team and even Vitalik he knows his value with ETH. He said some bad things about ETH itself but he's starting to gain confidence.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 03:35:05 AM
Vitalik said that Ether can stay well if he leaves. Although that Vitalik is the main factor of Ether but i think other devs can do well and develop Ether in the future, and other developers can join Ether project as well.
Activity: 462
November 26, 2018, 03:25:51 AM
Yes, Vitalik has provide quality leadership in ethereum. Ethereum however still has all the feature of decentralized altcoin and I'm the event that vitalik is not able to carry in with his leadership role, ethereum will keep existing and growing!
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
November 26, 2018, 03:14:38 AM
I wonder what the founder of the ether thinks when such an amount of forks and new coins grow on the same platform. May need to pay more attention to the parent coin and its development.
Activity: 308
November 25, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
Personally, I am convinced that today Ethereum is an excellent platform, one of the best solutions for long-term investments now. Of course, now the entire crypto market is going through very difficult times, but from next year the situation should gradually improve, Ethereum will steadily rise in price.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 09:42:49 PM
What to do on such market? Smiley))
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 24, 2018, 08:32:28 PM
I think ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency projects. The platform is already functioning, tokens are being created on it. In the future, the team promises to make the network of the ethereum many times faster.

Ethereum is the best potential cryptos in my opinion. I think Ethereum will have fast growth in the future. Due to the bad situation of the market at now, I think the price of ETH and all cryptos in the market will decrease and not have the sign of recovery this year.
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
November 24, 2018, 08:23:34 PM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

I think Vitalik will never abandon or sell the ethereum but make more ways to improve it like the one which he is going to introduce in the future. It is the Ethereum 2.0 and we should believe that Vitalik will put too much of his attention to it so we should invest in it.
Activity: 700
November 24, 2018, 07:54:58 PM
I think Ethereum is a good coin that is widely spread and can be used to pay for any services in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 490
November 24, 2018, 06:28:23 PM
I think ethereum is potential, but now it is hardly dumped.
it is so sad I've lost major part of my funds, but there aren't options besides hold and buying more crypto
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
November 24, 2018, 06:24:51 PM
Efireum is a technical coin. And as the technical tool for me it was strange to see it such expensive as last winter. Just imagine if Windows on the computer you have to pay 2000 dollars.
Activity: 350
November 24, 2018, 06:15:52 PM
my opinion. eth, is most popular currency at moment in the world. but any causes it market prices is dumping. perhaps bitcoin, eth looking the stable market. all bitcoin holder now also belived and loved bitcoin. we are hoped that soon can come back market prices rise. so i think now just waiting for best time.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 02:45:11 PM
So far I really like this coin because with this coin I can save my coins and it's very easy for me to send other alts with the ethereum platform.
I can't keep my faith on ethereum more!! Ethereum almost gone. its never touch it highest value again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 24, 2018, 02:40:59 PM
I still think ETH has the potential to grow despite the current situation. And I don’t think it will make any difference if Vitalik Buterin leave the project. ETH user base is already there, there will still be people using ETH platform.
Activity: 644
November 24, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
Ether is a good project,and a strong team, what he is now at the bottom is, it does not say, in any case, not far off when he will overcome the mark of 1-2 thousand dollars for a token,and I'm sure it will be during the next growth, so just wait, everything will be fine
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 24, 2018, 02:30:36 PM
I think there have nothing to  worry about etherium. Cause etherium is a protensial coin and price will increase again.
We need to wait for right time.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 24, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

I think the most important thing is the team, and yes, Vitalik is an important name for this market. But technology is something that, after a while, doesn't need anyone. Steve Jobs is dead, but Apple is dead?

If Vitalik leaves the ETH, there's a little price drop, but then the price goes back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: