Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ether? - page 9. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
November 11, 2018, 02:54:49 PM
I think eth has grown into a big enterprise already and even if someone quits it will not have any negative effect on the project, after the news some may panic sell dumping the value but the price will be back quickly, that is exactly how all these decentralized projects should work and develop, these projects only depend on the group of developers working behind the scenes.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 11, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
For me, Etherum remains one of the main choices in the digital currency system. Etherum has very good strength because it has a level of popularity and has a very good level of trust.

Etherum's condition is currently in a bad position, but this only lasts a moment and I am very confident that there will be a change towards a much better direction.

We are in the current position of continuing to try to choose the best and I am sure that Etherum will remain the best altcoin, at least for the next 3 years. Maybe in the future everything can change, once again that nothing can be predicted in the world of digital currency because all the impossible things can become a reality.
Activity: 280
November 11, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

Ethereum is a good project concept in the blockchain technonology world, with its ERC20 smart contract capabilities the project has come to stay, I think no one person absence can stop the operations of the Ethereum blockchain because it has an open source program.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
I think vitalik is at the moment important for ethereum, but this will not stay for ever. If ethereum became stronger, vitaliks roll in the project will become smaller and smaller. At some point it will not matter if vitalik is still working on the project, when ethereum has become strong enough.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 11:24:07 AM
Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

Without Vitalik, Ethereum would be undoubtedly weaker, he created the currency and is the genius behind a lot of the development. ETH is not good enough yet to stand still because many other projects are coming after its market share, ETH 2.0 is meant to be coming soon and that could really cement ETH as the crypto for the future.
But I read an article from him, he said that if he left ETH, ETH would not be affected and it would continue to grow stronger than before. And I want him to leave ETH to see what he says is right or wrong

Activity: 546
November 11, 2018, 11:21:30 AM
And what can I say, I believe that this project today has great support from the community as well as global investors, because many investors today understand that the ETH platform has significant opportunities for project placement.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 11, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

Without Vitalik, Ethereum would be undoubtedly weaker, he created the currency and is the genius behind a lot of the development. ETH is not good enough yet to stand still because many other projects are coming after its market share, ETH 2.0 is meant to be coming soon and that could really cement ETH as the crypto for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 11, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Blockchain has a big potential but the coin seems to be sleepy.

Even while it is 200 dollars and dropped maybe 7 times lower than its all time high and not even making decent profits for the miners the blockchain technology is still getting funded by the VC capital firms to the companies that uses ethereum blockchain for some software products.

It doesn't matter how little or high you think ethereum will go but one thing is for sure, ethereum blockchain will be really big in the future with those types of funding. If the blockchain is going to be really used everywhere than I am pretty sure the coin will be really valuable too.

Considering the VC fund spent on it plus the miners taking back and the ICO's eventually will come back, I am pretty sure ethereum has a shot of being clear second coin again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 10, 2018, 07:27:15 PM
There was a lot of experts in ethereum platform and it's not only vitalik, alex van de sande and many more. If you are thinking the ethereum platform gets concentrated on the vitalik and you are very wrong about that. There was a big profesional team behind ethereum platform and that's it.
Ethereum is the next Altcoin of the Bitcoin development that has continued to rise and the price kept high.
with its ability to continue to evolve will be increasingly able to carry it into coins that are so valuable.
Activity: 644
November 10, 2018, 07:07:26 PM
There was a lot of experts in ethereum platform and it's not only vitalik, alex van de sande and many more. If you are thinking the ethereum platform gets concentrated on the vitalik and you are very wrong about that. There was a big profesional team behind ethereum platform and that's it.
Activity: 714
November 10, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

Yes, teamwork really is an important tool of making sure that the project is in good hands and it will look unto  many people that Ethereum is worth investing in.
If talking about my Ethereum thought that this coin is Altcoin with the most high prices followed developments that continue to rise.
so I think by having more Ethereum more profitable and will be the main advantage of value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
November 10, 2018, 06:44:11 PM
They are fueling up the blockchain and smart contract. I think we are on Euphoric stage soon. Coz the market is going to make a history very soon.
Activity: 350
November 10, 2018, 06:40:39 PM
For me, in 2018, not only ETH is difficult but all pennies are in extremely difficult times, so I think we keep on expecting, in 2019, that ETH will increase. a lot of
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
I tihnk that Vitalik won't leave anytime soon, because he is the frontman of Ethereum. But if he would, I think that team would do just fine. Question is, where would that lead the community, would they trust in ETH or would they go where Vitalik would go.
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
November 10, 2018, 03:18:53 PM
 he is a point of centralization, but if Vitalik got hit by a bus and disappeared, would Ethereum go away? No, I mean it would get cut in half in price for a month or so but Vitalik doesn’t run Ethereum, he doesn’t control it. He’s just a major influence, and he’s a brilliant person. So, Ethereum is better because he’s involved.”
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
Well, for now, ethereum is in an unpleasant condition. But if a solid team works with professionals, it will still produce more brilliant achievements. Ethereum is already alive, so in my opinion there is no reason for ethereum to fade. The ethereum community will stay with the situation. Cool
Activity: 434
November 10, 2018, 03:05:15 PM
I think this coin will soon recover and that is why I see many people are choosing ETH to buy now, the value they are currently recovering and that is the result that we see them quite. popular...
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
November 10, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Yes, teamwork really is an important tool of making sure that the project is in good hands and it will look unto  many people that Ethereum is worth investing in.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
November 10, 2018, 02:37:14 PM
What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum?
Ethereum has a strong community, plus it has earned the trust of the crypto community over time. I doubt that something bad would happen if the leading figure behind this coin could would siddenly leave. If anything, prices could go down for a bit as panic sellers and newbies would be caught off guard and might think that Vitalik leaving ETH means the end of the coin, but it'll recover as long as the community supports the coin.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
Teamwork and also have a goal to that project is the most important things to make it successful, because as I can see now there are many projects that are failed because they want money only not the services of that project.
Pages:
Jump to: