Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) - page 10. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I believe that this structure is a pretty good alternative to existing models. People always needed a guarantee that their token is going to be listed on an exchange and in the best case as soon as possible. IEOs are doing this, that is why they are so successful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

Frankly, IEOs are just another way for exchanges to scam innocent investors. I still prefer the regular ICO, which stands true to the inherent abilities of the project to raise funds and that in its own way creates a fundamental premise for a project's long term survival. I mean, why would I want to depend on what an exchange thinks about a coin before investing. It's a cheap way to endorse a project and thereby making huge profits off investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I like IEO because the exchange, on the platform of which IEO is held, is obliged to add a token to the list of trading immediately after the end of the crowdsale. Since of all the coins I received through the bounty, at the moment about 30% are traded on the exchanges. This is a very low figure.

IEO could disrupt ICO and i think people more interesting to invest in IEO. Most investor who join in IEO want to make quick profits because after listed in market, most token from IEO rising more than 100%. But back again, its depend on the project, if the project is good and worth to hold for long term, i am believe its profitable
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
I like IEO because the exchange, on the platform of which IEO is held, is obliged to add a token to the list of trading immediately after the end of the crowdsale. Since of all the coins I received through the bounty, at the moment about 30% are traded on the exchanges. This is a very low figure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I support the opinion of the majority of people who expressed their opinion regarding IEO that this is a very good alternative to ICO, but I think that even there it will not be without scam projects that will greatly damage the reputation.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
This is a new era of methods to invest, ICO will soon die. honestly I don't really know the difference between STO and IEO, isn't this the same?
In ICO, we really don't need to do KYC, as far as I know STO does it and the IEO is in the market, most of which have implemented KYC systems. so I think the STO and IEO are the same, the difference maybe we can trade in that market.
Everyone here might be more understanding than me, so please help me explain it. thanks

survive on the long term? I doubt that, I think it will be the same as ICO. no matter the type of ICO, STO, IEO if a project is not serious about making the project real, then their tokens will not have value in the market even though they already have a market in bittrex/binance/kucoin or anywhere.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
It's really good for all parties, investor, the owner of IEO and the exchange. It's a win win for all parties. IEO is really good imo, it's like a new era of ICO. The different is they don't need to wait for months until the all the coins sold out and no bounties on IEO.
It also depends on the preparation of the project. not all project could qualify to be listed on the Exchange are notorious for doing the ieo. at least it could minimize the scam ico, although the ieo does not be the solution to all of this.
indeed the development of the project is the main key to success in the price movements of tokens in the exchange because with the development of the project it can determine whether their platform is useful or not.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
It's really good for all parties, investor, the owner of IEO and the exchange. It's a win win for all parties. IEO is really good imo, it's like a new era of ICO. The different is they don't need to wait for months until the all the coins sold out and no bounties on IEO.
It also depends on the preparation of the project. not all project could qualify to be listed on the Exchange are notorious for doing the ieo. at least it could minimize the scam ico, although the ieo does not be the solution to all of this.
Activity: 672
The IEO has the advantage of promoting through extensive exchange of support, which is one of the powers that it outperforms ICOs. But the IEO is complicated to implement if the project development team does not benefit the exchanges that support it. I believe that in the future IEO will completely replace traditional ICOs.
Activity: 812
Well, i think IEO is another way to gain investors trust by running it on trustful platform like exchange.
With this, investors maybe will have more confidence when they investing in the project.
And i hope the market will go bullish because investors want to invest their money on crypto.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Those ieo methods for token sale is a good plan for those ico can sell a lot of tokens from investors and traders to know each coins every single coin they gonna know.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Ieo is good idea, but country restrictions become a barrier to participation. I cant participate in binance or kukoin ieos, for example.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Those ieo methods for token sale is a good plan for those ico can sell a lot of tokens from investors and traders to know each coins every single coin they gonna know.
Activity: 168
We created a chat on the subject of IEO, there we discuss everything that is interesting and can help make a successful IEO. Here is a link if anyone is interested: https://t.me/ieoone
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I think that when investing in the IOE exchange act as a guarantor. It is obvious that the exchange will never choose a scam project, otherwise its reputation will be destroyed.

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
not all exchangers are able to make the IEO.
requires large capital and a large community to make the IEO a success.
binance will be a new history with their IEO. and unfortunately Bitrex failed to make the IEO.
Binance has great projects and no competitors can compete with Binance. I think Binance is the most successful exchange in the IEO because almost all projects managed by Binance are most successful and help investors earn huge profits. I believe that if Binance has more projects, their community will increase very fast and will attract new people to join Cryptocurrency.
COVIR.IO
With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

I think IEO will survive more longer than ICO. But ICOs survive too because not many project will put on exchanger launchpad. For exchanger, its more interesting to investing on IEO because its more secure than ICOs. It guarantee the token will be listed in exchanger
Activity: 798
Binance has some requirements need to be surpassed by the ico that will be listed on its launch pad, but IEO has a lot of chance to be manipulated especially from the binance exchange itself. This is the main problem that a lot of investors have been talking about.
not only binance, all exchanges that did the ieo has the possibility of the same. Fortunately binance has the confidence of traders and investors that make very little risk investors thought. but for the Exchange with the belief that a child it's very doubtful it will likely manipulation will do.

Exchanger like binance or others exchanger must be making research on the project before listed in IEO. Binance is biggest exchanger right now and many big players using binance for trading or make investment. I think IEO could change the face of crypto in the future after many scam project in 2018
Activity: 658
not all exchangers are able to make the IEO.
requires large capital and a large community to make the IEO a success.
binance will be a new history with their IEO. and unfortunately Bitrex failed to make the IEO.
Binance has some requirements need to be surpassed by the ico that will be listed on its launch pad, but IEO has a lot of chance to be manipulated especially from the binance exchange itself. This is the main problem that a lot of investors have been talking about.
not only binance, all exchanges that did the ieo has the possibility of the same. Fortunately binance has the confidence of traders and investors that make very little risk investors thought. but for the Exchange with the belief that a child it's very doubtful it will likely manipulation will do.
Pages:
Jump to: