Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) - page 6. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 100
I think it's good. Because the projects came to life again. This fundraising helps everyone. Both to developers and investors. I support the way IEO is investing.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run
whether or not the IEO or ICO depends on the user, if the IEO or ICO cannot develop the program, the users will be reduced and have no interest in the IEO or ICO. so the development of the project and the support of its users is very important.
Activity: 403
Merit: 10
Initial Exchange Offering or IEO is the new way on how to attract the investors with their project. And you will also get some less price coin and it will be sure listed on exchange market, And in my opinion Initial Exchange Offering is the best way for buying in lower price and selling when at profitable price.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
Over the year 2019, I have not seen an ico start or succeed, perhaps to my knowledge

Similarly, there are reports of exchange platforms doing ieo frauds, so project devs and investors need to marginalize their participation and involvement in ieos to certain extremes/limits

IEO projects can be trusted and they have come to exchange ICOs. The exchanges choose IEO because they will be the first platform to list the token.

Another advantage is that IEO provides is free advertising. Even if you assume that IEO is just a short-lived hobby, the recent successful initial stock offerings conducted by Binance show that this new funding model is likely to continue. Therefore, the future of them is bright.
Activity: 467
Now these projects are fighting to find their feets deep in the crypto market and that's why they are shifting to the IEO's. With this everything depends on us now the investors. We have to be vigilant in every dealings. They can run their project and a reputable exchange and in the long run the project can be a "shit" project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
IEO is now a very profitable business for investors, if you get to the IEO of a large exchange, then after the listing of the coin you can get a lot of X's

Yes you are right; investors get a fair advantage of profits (atleast 90% sure) that is non existent in icos

But technically speaking; exchange platform and the projects are the biggest beneficiary
Regardless; dyor and get your investment choice
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
My opinion about IEO is that they offer a variety of different features and functions when compared to ICO, I mean that the IEO is now a new breakthrough for investors to participate, many IEO projects succeed in large exchanges such as binance. on the other hand the risk of losses in the IEO is smaller than the ICO project.
Activity: 426
IEO is now a very profitable business for investors, if you get to the IEO of a large exchange, then after the listing of the coin you can get a lot of X's
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
And what prevents a more selective approach to the choice of IEO?! Earn on the IEO is much more likely than ICO.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ICO is like crowd funding and they still do that to this day. https://www.crowdfunding.com/ https://www.kickstarter.com/ both still do it.

People just need to stop being greedy and stupid and support something they believe in and not something they can make a profit off quickly. If you believe in a good enough project from the start it will pay off.

ICO is the best investment option in my knowledge, this IEO is making everyone fool and making money for the exchanges and the project alone.
If you take the ICO investment it is open up for every people and it creates open market for everyone but if you see this on IEO it will be helpful for certain exchanges alone nothing useful for normal peoples.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
ICO is like crowd funding and they still do that to this day. https://www.crowdfunding.com/ https://www.kickstarter.com/ both still do it.

People just need to stop being greedy and stupid and support something they believe in and not something they can make a profit off quickly. If you believe in a good enough project from the start it will pay off.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
Over the year 2019, I have not seen an ico start or succeed, perhaps to my knowledge

Similarly, there are reports of exchange platforms doing ieo frauds, so project devs and investors need to marginalize their participation and involvement in ieos to certain extremes/limits
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
i think both will alive. small investors can participate in icos if they can not join to ieo with high minimum investment. in same time on ieo investors often can not buy how much they want. both ways have pluses and minuses.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think that IEO is a new breakthrough and what I see is always increasing and growing until now. The IEO can be a substitute for the ICO, because most ICOs are now not successful on the contrary with the IEO. And why? For example, Lukki Exchange (https://lukki.io) is platform for IEO.The counterparty scans every project that wants to launch IEO on its website (as a crowd sale is conducted on their platform). The team of Lukki Exchange is carefully checking tokens issuers. Sure that IEO can eliminate fraudulent and questionable projects using exchange platforms. Just yesterday I read that Lukki offers strong security, KYS strength, and importantly, excellent marketing support. Therefore, coins quickly become liquid, and the interest of investors grows. I think that on other exchanges do the same. So I think that IEO is a good sign for cryptocurrency market overall. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
There is not much differences between ICO and IEO. I think IEO is the advanced version of ICO. IEO has been developed at a time when there are reports that projects are scamming bounty hunters and investors in the name of ICO. IEO is generally launched on exchanges, and there is a wide-spread view that a project launching IEO will be listed on the same exchanges. As a result, investors feel that their investment is secured.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
IEO is becoming more popular day by day. I think, the only difference between IEO and ICO is that IEO is organized by the exchanges. And this situation makes investors prefer IEO more. But i think, before joining an IEO, we should do research about the exchange. Because all exchanges not good on this market. So we need to be carefull and make researches before joining the ICO and IEO.
Activity: 925
I think IEOs are correcting the mistakes caused by ICOs while filling the gaps thereof.
Also, IEOs looks promising as investors tends to trust the judgements of exchanges promoting any IEO, which is good too; and that is to say, exchanges plays a very big role in IEOs.
Furthermore, since exchanges plays a very big role, investors should be careful as most exchanges might spring up for the purpose of IEOs, in addition proper research is also needed before investing in an IEO whatsoever.
Activity: 490
I am trying to participate almost in each IEO, because profit is much more than risks. That's why I am growing my portfolio on this trend.
I haven't seen no one bad IEO at the moment
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
both will survive because there will be people who like to develop traditional ico style. There are people under the IEO but now the trend of development is more and more so I am worried that the exchanges are easy to lose control when considering projects.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I only see exchanges winning here. Yes, there is a huge hype but investors will always expect 5x or 100x returns and when that did not come into a reality, then it will just become ICOs that goes in and goes out. It's just the same copy of another that is claiming they are better. Yes, IEO rejects the scam from the legit one but we need a working product for the world and not just endless raising of money.
At this stage of market development, we cannot determine which of the existing projects will bring real profit to the world. Now you can invest in potential projects to make money, and then choose with an understanding  of their potential in the whole world
Pages:
Jump to: