Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) - page 8. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
IEO is one of the next big theft of the crypto market. The exchanges get more value of the coins that they are pumping. But also it is a big bubble. These pumps has no real values. It will crash hard, believe me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
One of the problems in discussion
A good ieo crowdfunding does not cheap cheap marketing just as this

We need to do the needful by clearing spams on the forum but the forums are busy with something else
Of course the forum need to restore order. New users find it very difficult to find useful information among thousands of useless posts ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
I bought F2K tokens on ProBit IEO. Round 2 is starting on May 7th. Message me on Telegram @rajkundar for an additional 10% bonus.

One of the problems in discussion
A good ieo crowdfunding does not cheap cheap marketing just as this

We need to do the needful by clearing spams on the forum but the forums are busy with something else
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I bought F2K tokens on ProBit IEO. Round 2 is starting on May 7th. Message me on Telegram @rajkundar for an additional 10% bonus.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
Initial Exchange Offering or IEO is the way how to get some coin will be sure listed on exchange market, I think Initial Exchange Offering is the best way for investing money and could buy with lower price and selling later after listing with higher price.
Activity: 28

Yes, with IEO liquidity is nearly guaranteed but... if the coin and project are shitty you will still loose your money...
How many coins have lost their value even after adding to exchanges...

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Soon, all IEOs will bring such a small profit that it will not compensate for losses from the purchase of exchange tokens. That is why, over time, there will be less and less willing to invest in projects placed on the stock exchange in the process of IEO.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
IEO and ICO is both good as long they will use it in a good way. ICO now many people scared because scammers create different ICO.  The most choosed of the investor now is IEO because they believe it will be good compared to the ICO because they will have many legit project compared to the ICO . But depends to the taste of the investors what they choose.  This is two can run for longterm.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Very advanced technology of business implementation through IEO. Participants do not send money to a smart contract, such as ICO manages. Instead, they must create an account on the exchange platform where IEO is held. Thanks to the many guarantees from the exchange itself, the participation becomes safe and profitable.
Dont misunderstand the whole concept behind the IEO because it was a system implemented by new project owners to make investors believe their project is real due to ICOs scams happening lately and it does not guarantee the team itself own scam,rob investors or abandon  the project in the coming future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Just as my opinion previously on my thread; there is no difference between ieo and ico
It is just an upgrade

When it comes to the survival of ieos; we need to wait for it
Crypto currency is highly unpredictable
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Very advanced technology of business implementation through IEO. Participants do not send money to a smart contract, such as ICO manages. Instead, they must create an account on the exchange platform where IEO is held. Thanks to the many guarantees from the exchange itself, the participation becomes safe and profitable.
I do not know how the provision of personal data when creating your account can affect the development of new projects.  It seemed to me that the problem of the market of ico companies is precisely a large number of scammers, and not other problems.  Providing passport data does not solve the problem.
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
IEO is an innovative investment method itself.Since the performance after listing basically depends on the reputation of the exchange, there is much less judgment than ICO.Of course, not all tokens listed on the famous exchange are great.For example, FETs listed on BINANCE have doubts about their technical potential.However, from the perspective of short-term investment, it can be said that the highest performance can be achieved at present.

The five most excellent exchange I have examined (BINANCE, Huobi, OKEX, ZBG, LBANK) have an average performance of more than 5 times after listing, and one of them has not broken the public offering price.

▼This google spread sheet summarizes the performance of 150 stocks and 30 exchanges
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nEW2FxTd5QyjP0te8hpus7bB3AUesGKHJB0POGXcwgM/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
basically IEO has same as ICO, which is selling their tokens but the IEO is more verified because it works with exchange and is safer investing money. If indeed ICO is always a lot of scams, then everyone's main choice is of course the IEO
Activity: 28

Let's be honest guys / girls.
It will not be a 100% protection from scam.
How many huge projects which have been listed, public, etc. appeared to be a scam finally...

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
For me IEO new generation of ICO,  IEO so far is more safer and profitable. Currenlt many investor choose IEO because the IEO does not require a long time to rised funds. And IEO projects are also quickly listed on the exchange.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
I think IEOs are the new revolution of crowdsale. IEO emerge due to the failure of ICOs in recent times and their scam rate. IEOs have proved to be a success and will still be, because they are not prone to scam like ICOs and investors can be rest assured while investing their money.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
IEO is a double-edged sword. It can help the project get funding to operate with community interest, this is not possible for ICO projects in the past. However, it will also kill the project if it fails to meet investors' profit expectations, and will be forgotten by other potential IEO projects. Remember Veriblock, Fet.AI, ... is there anyone else still interested in the technology of the project? Or as TOP, BlockCloud ... projects exceed the expectations of investors.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
IEO is good, and maybe this is the best way to avoid scammers. many people who say ICO is fraud and they don't believe it anymore. but with the IEO, many began to believe in new projects. this is a good thing for the market because more and more investors are in the market can increase the marketcap.
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
IEO is a wonderful system. Investors need not DYOL because major exchanges select token which contain certain reliability.The problem is that it is difficult to buy token, but in a sense this is a proof that it really has value. i prefer IEO rather than ICO.Also,it is seem to contenue IEO trend.differ from exchange trade fee mining.
Pages:
Jump to: