Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) - page 9. (Read 4022 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
IEO is quite good but the abuse that will happen or has already started happening with IEO is what I fear. Investors really need to be careful.
If it is IEO from Binance platform, I don’t think there is any form of abuse that can come through it, and I would not blame IEO if investors are still being scammed, because I am getting lots of gist about some exchanges too, that are also coming up with their own IEO platform, these are the ones that will create chance for such abuse and it won’t be long before scammers enter through them.

For now, IEO is still safe, but the moment these other low exchanges kick start theirs, then we need to start worrying and be more cautious about our participation in them, that is why we need to limit our IEO activities to strictly top exchange’s like Binance.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
Well, trust can be in such projects. But what is the guarantee? If the team is not able to bring their ideas to life. And I do not think that this method guarantees 100% of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Initial Exchange Offering can be a good reason to recover the losses in small ICOs. Depending on the purpose, making more BTC can be tough if there are so many scam projects around. IEOs can be a safe heaven for big boys.
Activity: 574
My views about ieo that this is just a part of  an ico. I think it's a game of  scamming, how can we judge good & bad time for sale.ultimately this a new exchange with change ino new concept.so l can say long-term project is beneficial for  future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
As you know various ICO's are scams and investors suffer huge loss in ICO's and now concept is changed into IEO and investors trust is on Exchanges and through exchanges investors more configurable to invest in token sale.
The IEO itself is not a solution because of transparency and also from the exchange who decided that this could also be part of the game, but what is clear is that it is still interesting and people are still profitable.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run
IEO is like the ICO, it will have a glorious time but only lasts 2-4 months. After that, everything will return to normal. ICO also had such a great time but now it seems dead. so we need to know how to invest at the right time and not to suffer losses.

I suggest you create a new exchange with unique concept and plan.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

IEO is like the ICO, it will have a glorious time but only lasts 2-4 months. After that, everything will return to normal. ICO also had such a great time but now it seems dead. so we need to know how to invest at the right time and not to suffer losses.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114

Frankly, IEOs are just another way for exchanges to scam innocent investors. I still prefer the regular ICO, which stands true to the inherent abilities of the project to raise funds and that in its own way creates a fundamental premise for a project's long term survival. I mean, why would I want to depend on what an exchange thinks about a coin before investing. It's a cheap way to endorse a project and thereby making huge profits off investors.

Ieo's are i think safe and less riskier because exchange is at risk here  . we all know that its hard to build reputation if you are an owner of the exchange  . ieo investors will tend to choose a project that is already backed by big and popular exchanges such ad binance , houbi and kucoin  . though the scamming and frauds are still possible in the future because  scamers can always create a dummy exchange to start their own ieo  .
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
As you know various ICO's are scams and investors suffer huge loss in ICO's and now concept is changed into IEO and investors trust is on Exchanges and through exchanges investors more configurable to invest in token sale.
Activity: 64
The pioner is Binance, but we must create some ordinary concept for launch new IEO, i can make 4 concept in one exchange for who want to know more..just PM me Wink

What is that bro?
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I think you should read this, you just might have a different opinion about IEOs, at least from an investor's perspective.
everyone of course has a different take on this. IEO now may still newly famous and popular due to its success also is still great. It means that from the point of view of investors still believe with the IEO. may be due to factors of a very large Exchange attract investors.
Activity: 54
The pioner is Binance, but we must create some ordinary concept for launch new IEO, i can make 4 concept in one exchange for who want to know more..just PM me Wink
Activity: 83
I think the ICO and IEO will last in the long run especially because the market is starting to show improvement, although it is not so significant but it is enough to make people enthusiastic about crypto again.
both will survive without having to be removed because even though IEO is hype but ICO is still in demand

It seems most people, including investors are unaware of the significant costs upfront and the commissions charged over the raised funds. 10-35% of those totals are received by the exchanges, but hopefully everyone gets what they need in the end; projects, investors and exchanges.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think the ICO and IEO will last in the long run especially because the market is starting to show improvement, although it is not so significant but it is enough to make people enthusiastic about crypto again.
both will survive without having to be removed because even though IEO is hype but ICO is still in demand
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
i think ieo more convincing than ico now. many people look for bounty that released by exchanger, moreover that is the best one. its like guaranteed place for investor and bounty hunter. but we never know if that exchanger will play game on it or transparant. but for me that system is more guarantee than before
at a minimum, IEO passes with much more client money protection than if we transferred this money directly to ICO projects - this is a significant plus!

I think you should read this, you just might have a different opinion about IEOs, at least from an investor's perspective.
Activity: 169
IEO is quite good but the abuse that will happen or has already started happening with IEO is what I fear. Investors really need to be careful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
This is a new trend that is in the cryptocurrency and in my opinion there will still be a continuation later, we ourselves must now be able to use it to be able to get the benefits, but indeed IEO itself is very difficult to obtain
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
i think ieo more convincing than ico now. many people look for bounty that released by exchanger, moreover that is the best one. its like guaranteed place for investor and bounty hunter. but we never know if that exchanger will play game on it or transparant. but for me that system is more guarantee than before
at a minimum, IEO passes with much more client money protection than if we transferred this money directly to ICO projects - this is a significant plus!
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I think IEOs are a welcome fundraising option that has been underutilized.

It is a welcome change from the proliferation of fake ICOs.

Here is an interesting article that I found recently. It is informative. Check it out.

http://truepromisemarketing.com/how-initial-exchange-offerings-will-impact-the-cryptocurrency-market/

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: