Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) - page 2. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
I think Initial Exchange Offering is not good investment now because have ended for IEO time last year, many IEO listed on exchange today have lower price after we can trade on market, why have waste our time with bad investing. I interested only with altcoin or bitcoin investment than have buying IEO coin, the era of IEO success with higher price after listing have gone.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

The main difference between the two is that the coin in te IEO will be listed already on the exchange. This is something that many investors are worried in ICOs. Being listed in the exchange also helps the coin itself to grow and be known. IEOs also offer more sense of security especially when promoted by large and popular exhange platforms. But it does not guarantee that you will earn a lot from the investment because all kinds of investment has risks.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
IEO same as ICO for me no different, projects in IEO can mak also loss money, most of us think IEO is the best way to invest and i think the best way to invest by trading or hold BTC
on the profitablity, IEO is better than ICO right now. you can do you research and will found that fact
most of successfull IEO comes from binance, it reached so much money from investors
in the price listing is almost all coins are more than its IEO price. even can get more than 10 times, that's why i say IEO is better
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
IEO same as ICO for me no different, projects in IEO can mak also loss money, most of us think IEO is the best way to invest and i think the best way to invest by trading or hold BTC

You can do research before you invest, if you want to get profit only in the short term, I think all altcoin after being registered in the exchange then they open the trade, the price will go down, but if you participate in IEO for investment, then you will wait until you get return of investment from the funds that you have spent
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
I believe that IEO and ICO will last long. do you believe  Cool
This is not the main concern of people that whether ICOs or IEOs are going to stay with us forever or not but investing in these things is beneficial or not. ICOs have left many investors in pain. IEOs are the trend now but they also don't appear to be great in respect of producing some profits. Choosing a good one is the biggest problem. People call them a gambling game. Because the future is unpredictable with them.
Activity: 62
I believe that IEO and ICO will last long. do you believe  Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
the customs with IEO program helps as investors manage with least on risks as appealing movement on drawing with chart or uses with the guarantee on platform of exchanger to deliver with distribution of token on purchase as the modification on parts with evaluation from service to lists of token  on index.
Activity: 448
IEO are more secured compared to ico coins new Ieo coins have lot of features like transpercy and new clarity of funds spending and developments
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
Personally, IEO will not last long because it is not much different from ICO. Maybe there will be another way later to collect funds.
The obvious difference is that in IEO projects only selected and clear projects will get a partnership with the exchange.
On the other hand, when viewed from large number of IEOs circulating on small or large exchanges, this has led to speculation that IEO is not far from the ICO where the profits for investors are unclear and fraud can still occur in more subtle ways such as ignoring the project slowly.
Because of this, I no longer want to go to any kind of tokensale. This is just my personal mind, I do not suggest anyone to follow.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
My thoughts about initial exchange offering is that presently it is the rave of the moment and also with Initial exchange offering security is guaranteed, but in big exchanges such as binance,  Kucoin , Okex and some others, after the scam era of ICO, IEO gave hope to investors and it has really made many invest, but beware of smaller exchanges conducting IEO
Activity: 1764
ICOs are currently very small in popularity and only companies with incredible technologies and original products can make huge sums of money by conducting ICOs, and therefore cryptocurrency companies are conducting IEOs to collect softcap or hardcap much faster.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
This is like looking back into the past and seeing when people were so excited about something before that thing ended up in spectacular failure and people started wailing, IEOs started out great and because the respirations if the exchange's were at stake, the top exchanges ensured that they only promote IEOs of projects that they are sure would not end uo exiting after their sales, while the concept was good, it didn't really take greed into consideration because soon, every too to low tier exchange started conducting IEOs and many of them ended up as spectacular failures because some of the projects themselves weren't even worth calling a cryptocurrency projects, anyways, IEOs were good while it lasted and j think it might even make a comeback sometime in the future.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
The basic reason why people choose IEO over ICO is simply because of safety, you remember that IEO came when we are having challenge with the trust of investors after most of these scammers and hackers started taking advantage of the system to dupe investors, and exchange felt they could come up with a program whereby they will do there due diligence on projects first before asking investors to invest in them which has been very effective.

Unfortunately, it seems like the IEO is also taking another dimension too in a negative way as some of these smaller exchanges who does not know how to handle the project wants to also ride under the hype of the IEO to quickly make money and this is giving chance to some of these scam projects again.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
ApeSwap
With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

ICOs might still be able to find their ways back. Because a lot of IEOs defeat their purpose of existence causing a lot of investors losing interests in it. I personally,  I don't key into any IEO.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
It is a different question because I am confused. On the one hand, I think that IEOs are another step of ICOs revolution, a slightly improved, better fundraising method. But on the other hand, even Huobi and Binance IEOs are not delivering profit nowadays.
Activity: 7
I think the ICO is far from being able to return to the era of prosperity like previous years. Most ICO investors as of this moment are constantly losing money. There are some growing ICO projects like Binance LaunchPad ... very potential but still small.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
What's so interesting in this exchange? I havent tested it so far. but just logged in
The choice of exchange is very important even in IEO Investment The main point is not the project concept but the Exchange. if we talk Exchange. there are many lists to choose from, but the ones that are popular and that provide a lot of benefits do we have to invest. Remember that we must not make the wrong choice. Use this forum to get your research right
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale, i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again. And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run
I think ICO / IEO will never die, but it will continue to evolve, considering the cryptocurrency industry is very much in demand.
My thoughts about initial exchange offering is that it will continue to excel and bring success to the crypto space. Unlike initial coin offering, where an investor will have to wait for a long time before trading his investment. There is also some sort of security because most big exchanges do their due diligence on a project before launching  it.
Although IEO is currently better than ICO, but there is no guarantee that it will last forever. Because there are plenty of cunning people out there who always take advantage of a few gaps for personal gain, and in the end IEO will be smudged like ICO.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
My thoughts about initial exchange offering is that it will continue to excel and bring success to the crypto space. Unlike initial coin offering, where an investor will have to wait for a long time before trading his investment. There is also some sort of security because most big exchanges do their due diligence on a project before launching  it.
Pages:
Jump to: