Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) - page 4. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Of course not. For a year already, every time I need some asset I go to bitrexchange as they have really fast transcations, and I like the design and usability
Wow, a year already, and have they developed much since 2018? What are your thoughts? And about tokens? Have you bought grams?
Fast? How long each takes? I have bad experience of waiting for 30 minutes every time I want to trade some alts. I need faster one.
Here around 1 minute. Really, they require high priority transactions, that's why so fast and of course looking through API, you can only wonder the quality of exchanging
I need a deeper look at bitrexchange then, sounds pretty nice. Do you test it for a while or just explored?
Fast? How long each takes? I have bad experience of waiting for 30 minutes every time I want to trade some alts. I need faster one.
Cheers, what exchanges do you use? Are there any new, fresh one which surprised you the most? Thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
IEO in my opinion, is a very profitable investment of the ICO. Why? Because the fraud in the ICO is very minimized at the IEO held infamous exchanges such as Binance.
Although it does not guarantee maximum gains at least IEO is safer than ICO itself.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
ieo has a good role now because ico is bad with a lot of scams / scams so people prefer to buy ieo because it is guaranteed to enter the exchange, even though there is no guarantee that the price will be stable or provide benefits.
but I think that soon it will be the same as ico because it's not new anymore.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Initial exchange offering is a brilliant idea, because it solves a bunch of problems. First of all, exchanges are checking the projects to avoid scammers. And secondly, tokens are getting listed directly after sales. In my opinion such a scheme is much better as a regular ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
The security and scam issues on the ICOs are not anymore case in the IEO which organized by the well-known exchngae. The market circumstances don't give a second chance to the failed projects in the late 2018 and I have seen the old projects applied for the IEO on the reputable exchanges. Solid IEO projects have a developing future nowadays and finding the reliable IEO is now easier for me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
I think it's going to replace ico in due time, because a lot of investors feel IEO is little more secured than ico, I personally prefer IEO though, except there's a better way of purchasing this token rather than IEO and ICO, which I doubt.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
IEO is still the best for now but not as popular and successful as ICO was back in 2017, once you stick with biggest exchanges you will be safe from the preying eye, IEO is not that a big game changer like ICO was but its not bad either, binance,gate ,huobi all over good IEO projects
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
IEO can makes profit for me, i join to the moon program from bw.com and get 700 usd profits... sometimes i lose to but the profit that i get covered it all
Indeed, not all benefit from IEO, but only a few IEOs provide benefits and others actually give disadvantages. it all depends on the choice of exchange whether it really provides benefits or even we are deceived due to the wrong choice of exchange
Activity: 28
Have you bought GRM?  Huh Huh
Yeah, 2000$ spent on GRM, I have said before.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
Both still focus on token purchase but the different is instead of the developers dispatching the coins, they give the tokens to the exchanges who will dispatch the tokens to investors.

One thing for sure is that; IEO do not  guaranty that a shitcoins will not go down the drill when the time comes.

The con there is that, (1)  investors will be free from scam developers who intend to steal from them.
2) Avoid littering their identity info through KYC in different websites. Since the exchange already have their information.

3) Since an exchange already have the token, listing won't be a problem. And also you get to choose on which project to invest in since many developers ends up listing coins in exchanges which are not even worth it.

If the token you intend to purchase is listed on Binance, you can take it as an additional plus. *Yet, it's not a guaranty that the coin will survive in the long run.
I agree, it’s hard to say exactly what will happen to the project in a few years, a good exchange, yes this is a plus, but no one will give guarantees
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
IEO lends an initial credibility and validity to the project because the investors can see their tokens immediately available for trade on a (hopefully) liquid exchange.

However the important proviso here is that the pre-sale and private sale should not have occurred on a massive scale, and certainly not at a exponential discount, otherwise the instant dump would be inevitable and the only winners would be the discounted privileged investors, the numerous examples to such situations have already given all new altcoins in general a highly suspicious status...

Activity: 35
IEO can be a good profit or make yu lose money, this not depend on exchanges, but depend on the project itself.
Activity: 140
Have you bought GRM?  Huh Huh
Oh, that's nice to hear I definitely will try this exchange for a reason. Thanks bro for sharing! So hard to find a decent exchange nowadays
Can not disagree with you, was searching for a good options so long
Activity: 140
Oh, that's nice to hear I definitely will try this exchange for a reason. Thanks bro for sharing! So hard to find a decent exchange nowadays
What benefits are there? I need secure payments, access to tokens and of course FIAT transactions. What price on GRM tokens are there on bitrexchange?
All you mentioned can be found there. Yesterday, for example I spent there 2000 $ buying GRAM. Now trading on 3.5 USD per token as demand is high
3.5 is good and as for raising demand, how long does each transactions with GRM takes?
For tokens like GRAM up to 5 minutes or less, for alts – 10-30 seconds. Seems to me they are giving all they can to transaction time on bitrexchange. Spectecluar timing from them
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
many are worried about the IEO, especially the hnter bounty. The IEO has the potential to defeat the ICO and investors feel more trust in the IEO than the ICO.
The IEO does not require a bounty because they have a large community.
In which reason bounty hunters are worried for IEO's? Even i think IEO is the best way for the hunters regarding payment. IEO's more possibility to success than ICO' because it’s guaranteed for the exchanges. Yeah, IEO just replaced ICO although it’s something different and investors believe that for ensuring the exchanges. So that a huge number of new investors coming in the market. For ICO's period specially in the last year a lot of investors highly affected in lost money by the scam projects.                
Pages:
Jump to: