Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) - page 3. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The two are pretty much the same except that IEO is already verified which means the probability that it is legitimate is high and that it is likely to be successful. I think it should have been implemented years ago. Better late than never because fake projects have already compromised so much from investors.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run
Initial Exchange Offering or IEO is on the rise due to the community demand of more secure type of crypto-currency base project to invest, Since ICO's was already damage because of the scams and Fraudulent act that already victimized thousands of investors i think IEO's are offering more security in funds since it was done on the Exchange that's why its more safe!
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
I see nothing beneficial in IEO now as some are not real anymore and some projects hardly sell off and I think IEO is fading away now
You don´t see? Thanks to IEOs also less qualified investors could earn some profit by investing into these crypto startups. Reputable exchange like Binance is, is listing only the best invesment opportunities, they simply can´t lose investor´s confidence. Look at some statistic and most of these Binance IEOs bring investors quite good profit. While IEOs on P2PB2B or Exmarkets are among the worst IEOs platforms and the vast majority of them are scams.
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
I see nothing beneficial in IEO now as some are not real anymore and some projects hardly sell off and I think IEO is fading away now

you need to see more.. there is a few exchange that offers preety good funds returns..
take a look about bw.com.. check their to the moon program ... average 1000% price up
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
ICO / IEO are the same. a project that requires investors to run a product of the project. the difference is only in the crowdfunding model, namely if IOE funding is carried out by certain exchanges, if ICO funding is done by the Team. In conclusion, IEO is preferred by investors, because it is more trusted, safe, and the exchange ensures that a smart contract for a project runs properly and goes according to plan. If the ICO is done by all aspects of the Team to take care of the whole, let alone the circulation of an ICO scam so that investors do not want to glance again. so that the IEO crowdfunding model emerged.

~
so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run
IEO is the current trend, and ICO is getting forgotten. which will last long is definitely the IEO project. so the ICO scammers are gone I think there will be another ICO season. so it depends on the season (hahaha ...  )  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Thank you all for sharing!  Cheesy
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Peers, I wanna buy some crypto on one of exchanges, could you help me to get the best offer?
You need exchange? I am acquainted with some options, I can share them if you wnat
I would appreciate your advice! share some interesting info
binance is good platform which launched IEO so far, there is a research about IEO (you can search in google), and binance is the best IEO performance
Binance being the best because of many succesfull coins after launched, at this time, 10 coins have been launched so far
so it's can be considered to choose an IEO, dont forget to read the project first before do any investment
What's so interesting in this exchange? I havent tested it so far. but just logged in
Bitrexchange is great as it offers you fast transactions, wide range of tokens available and they apply credit cards  Grin
yeah, Ive just bought some BTC there and get it immediately on my wallet! Extraordinary
as I told you, bitrexchange works very fast and always safe
What's so interesting in this exchange? I havent tested it so far. but just logged in
Bitrexchange is great as it offers you fast transactions, wide range of tokens available and they apply credit cards  Grin
yeah, Ive just bought some BTC there and get it immediately on my wallet! Extraordinary
Peers, I wanna buy some crypto on one of exchanges, could you help me to get the best offer?
You need exchange? I am acquainted with some options, I can share them if you wnat
so one of the most interesting options in US is https://bitrexchange.com/signin
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
IEO is still the best for now but not as popular and successful as ICO was back in 2017, once you stick with biggest exchanges you will be safe from the preying eye, IEO is not that a big game changer like ICO was but its not bad either, binance,gate ,huobi all over good IEO projects

I see IEO as a game changer. It is safer now to invest in a coin that is yet unknown but already in an exchange. ICO never was in exchange and many never came to exchange and many lost money more than those who profitted.
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
Cheers, what exchanges do you use? Are there any new, fresh one which surprised you the most? Thanks

take a look bw.com
they have IEO calls to the moon with high return funds
And now price is around 3.4? Reasonable to buy yeah?
Pages:
Jump to: