Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin? - page 2. (Read 23156 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 04:42:40 AM
PlexCard can be used anywhere in the world and will be connected directly to your PlexWallet. It will give you the opportunity to spend your money in a totally confidential way. Buy yourself a trip or a new smartphone, book a flight or buy an item on eBay. Your PlexCard will follow you wherever you go and you will moreover receive a discount of up to 10% (depending on the type of card you choose) in PlexCoin on all of your purchases.

Every purchase you make with your PlexCard will guarantee you a perfect interbank exchange rate without fees. You will never have to worry about exchange rates, you will always get the best current rate. An incredible advantage and a profitable peace of mind!
Activity: 98
January 30, 2018, 04:40:17 AM
Success with buying in various ICO'S, Measuring reactions and other opinions on the new ICO drama, big role in whether I bought it or not, Along the way I have seen constant manipulation for better position, I have learned it is not positive feedback is negative which is baked with a hoax.
Activity: 116
January 30, 2018, 04:38:57 AM
The PlexCoin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, PlexCoin is an entirely decentralized open source worldwide currency, without any central authority. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institution. Users can now control their own finances privately.

In comparison to Bitcoin (45 minutes), the transactions (deposit, withdrawal, purchase, sale, transfer) of PlexCoin are confirmed faster (30 seconds) and they have increased storage efficiency.

The PlexCoin’s new revolutionary operating structure is safer and much easier to use than any other current cryptocurrency.
Activity: 52
January 30, 2018, 04:27:16 AM
Do your own research first....

Mine is pointing to a dismal team, and disappointing prospects and implementations for the future.  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 10:18:38 PM
I suppose this project will not bring much profit in a short term. But if you are ready to keep it for several years, you can buy it. I know many investors who are looking for similar projects for an investment. But I prefer to invest in coins that will give the maximum profit in next 6 months.

Honestly, I figured the price was lower than it is now. It's insane that this crapcoin is hanging on at 5 cents USD, when there are tons of potential big gainers who are doing considerably worse. Even the current price is more than I'd be willing to pay, but that's me... Now were it a cent a token, that could be compelling...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2018, 03:37:04 PM
I suppose this project will not bring much profit in a short term. But if you are ready to keep it for several years, you can buy it. I know many investors who are looking for similar projects for an investment. But I prefer to invest in coins that will give the maximum profit in next 6 months.
January 18, 2018, 02:49:01 PM
i have purchased some amount of plexcoins in pre sale and right now i am in profit
i dont think its  a scam if it was it would be closed till now but its still in the market and also on exchanges!!!!

I seriously don't see how you can be at a profit right now. This coin is down the freakin' tubes with no real promise for the future. I've already challenged someone willing to take a gamble to pick up a few on the cheap and hope this project somehow comes back, but other than that, it's pretty much worthless now. And honestly, with projects like Bankera, Crypterium as well as Centra and all the others on the horizon, it's hard to even justify taking that gamble when some of these projects already have a product...
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
January 14, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
I agree. From the beginning the project looked like a scam. No team information and a bad whitepaper promising skyrocket prices. The only information channel is the Facebook group. The last news was on December. No infos about the jailing. But there are still people really thinking this is not a scam. Don’t know how someone can be so blind.

PLEX is dead
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
January 12, 2018, 05:57:15 AM
Have this in mind. Cryptocurrency investing is not a solidiarity walk. It is strictly business. Plxcoin is dead, so don't sit here to try resurrecting it. If you fell for their con like me and invested much just come to the acceptance that you lost, leave plx behind and match on. That's my advice.

I wish I come to say something different here in the near future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
www.fintropy.io
January 12, 2018, 04:25:32 AM
Plexcoin project is a clever scam.
Plexcoin look pretty like a scam website, but they do make everything look good. I think small amount invested here could bring good profit in next few months.
January 12, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
I don't think he will be cleared because this project is proving to be more of a scam. The team isn't responding to support mails. Such arrogance you can see. The best we can expect is that SEC orders them to refund investorsfund.

That would be great, but if that were to happen, how long do you suppose it could take? Weeks? Months? Years? I guess with the government, the latter is probably more likely. :/

Yea. 1yr, 2yrs maybe.

That's a hell of a long time to wait... But if someone were willing to put even a few bucks in now and take the risk, it could pay off like crazy later. That being said, I'd consider it like investing in an obvious ponzi scheme. Maybe you see a return return, or just lose your money outright... I'm sure there are some gamblers looking to take the risk.

I won't risk a dime on PLX as it is. Not with such awful support team. That is if they have any.
January 12, 2018, 12:02:19 AM
I don't think he will be cleared because this project is proving to be more of a scam. The team isn't responding to support mails. Such arrogance you can see. The best we can expect is that SEC orders them to refund investorsfund.

That would be great, but if that were to happen, how long do you suppose it could take? Weeks? Months? Years? I guess with the government, the latter is probably more likely. :/

Yea. 1yr, 2yrs maybe.

That's a hell of a long time to wait... But if someone were willing to put even a few bucks in now and take the risk, it could pay off like crazy later. That being said, I'd consider it like investing in an obvious ponzi scheme. Maybe you see a return return, or just lose your money outright... I'm sure there are some gamblers looking to take the risk.
January 09, 2018, 07:12:02 AM
Plexcoin project is a clever scam.
January 05, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

Yea. 1yr, 2yrs maybe.
January 05, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 09:01:53 PM
It really is questionable. With there questionable value in the market cap and questionable number of circulating supply. This must have been a scam or just a project that did not worked out at all. The informations were never really fed regarding the team and as well as the member. Scam like this offer great promises without any returns. You might want to check it out or do some little research. Just try looking at coin market cap and search for plexoin you'll see its figures with question marks.

January 04, 2018, 02:11:13 AM
January 03, 2018, 08:12:10 PM
This was really a shame. And it's a shame I had to sell my Plex way under value like the day the SEC news came out.

Any updates on the investigation? These guys going to prison by any chance? If they aren't and end up being cleared, can you imagine the price Plex could be for people who obtained them recently?

But that's the game... High risk, high reward lol
January 02, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
All should wake up now. Plexcoin was a scam nothing more. They promised things they never was able to reach. The only communication channel on facebook is idling since the 4th of December. So now forget plexcoin and start investing in other real coins. And remember if a ico sais we have 40 members but you can’t find 1 name that’s strange.

It is now obvious it was a scam. I am unable to withdraw my coins from plex wallet to the exchange or my ether wallet. I keep getting error messages that gives no specific details and the team isn't responding to my many support messages.

Pkexcoin was a clever scam.
Activity: 104
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
January 02, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
All should wake up now. Plexcoin was a scam nothing more. They promised things they never was able to reach. The only communication channel on facebook is idling since the 4th of December. So now forget plexcoin and start investing in other real coins. And remember if a ico sais we have 40 members but you can’t find 1 name that’s strange.
Pages:
Jump to: