Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin? - page 7. (Read 23156 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 03:29:55 AM
I don't know as i just heard it. Anyway, invest what you can afford and take some time to read the whitepaper, get more information from the official website before taking action.  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 28, 2017, 11:55:58 PM
Regardless if its a scam or not, the idea of creating a card where you can just swipe it up and pay using your coins is a convenient way of spending it. The need to convert and have it transferred to your bank for it to be spent is being taken off by just a simple swipe. I'm not sure about the authenticity of this coin since my resources are a bit limited but i'm quite interested with them creating a card. A lot of criticisms are surrounding this coin and i for one can't help but think, is this coin really legit or what.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 09:22:40 PM
The PlexCoin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, PlexCoin is an entirely decentralized open source worldwide currency, without any central authority. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institution. Users can now control their own finances privately.
In comparison to Bitcoin (45 minutes), the transactions (deposit, withdrawal, purchase, sale, transfer) of PlexCoin are confirmed faster (30 seconds) and they have increased storage efficiency.
The PlexCoin’s new revolutionary operating structure is safer and much easier to use than any other current cryptocurrency.
It has vision to be bitcoins killer  Grin

I have not learned about PlexCoin.
if what you say is true, this is a problem for bitcoin.

But I have little doubt whether they will be able to survive for a long time?
Well so if you want makes investing into plexcoin you must learn about it first, that was not mine i have got the information about plexcoin from their official of website, it is their vision the altcoin want to be bitcoins killer.
of course i am doubt too about it because bitcoins is the most big in digital coins than another altcoins include on numbers of comunity, capitalization of marketcap and bitcoins could survived for long time.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
August 27, 2017, 04:59:02 PM
I've invested 200$ weeks ago, RIP me Cheesy
Activity: 376
August 26, 2017, 08:47:58 PM
I say put a little into all ICO's say $50.00 if one of them is a success you can make 100 times your initial investment, that means 99 out of 100 can fail. Only risk what you are prepared to lose, that is the name of the game.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 02:14:39 PM
The PlexCoin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, PlexCoin is an entirely decentralized open source worldwide currency, without any central authority. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institution. Users can now control their own finances privately.
In comparison to Bitcoin (45 minutes), the transactions (deposit, withdrawal, purchase, sale, transfer) of PlexCoin are confirmed faster (30 seconds) and they have increased storage efficiency.
The PlexCoin’s new revolutionary operating structure is safer and much easier to use than any other current cryptocurrency.

I have not learned about PlexCoin.
if what you say is true, this is a problem for bitcoin.

But I have little doubt whether they will be able to survive for a long time?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 26, 2017, 12:16:32 PM
Very good information friend.
It turns out the transaction from plexcoin is very fast and not too difficult.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 03:44:02 AM
Activity: 648
August 26, 2017, 03:39:30 AM
Actually I`m already registered to plexcoin during his first pre-sale. Who there is an idea of regarding plexcoin, please give details of Plexcoin goal.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 01:34:17 AM
Probably not, but you have a direct link between cryptocurrency and payment. Sites like Amazon, don't allow payment with Crypto.
This way, I don't have to wait 5 days for my bitcoin to arrive in my bank account.
WTF where do you live when you have to wait 5 days to cash in your BTC?
There's quite a few providers out there that offer debit cards that can be loaded with your crypto and cashed out at any ATM.
It takes me a minute or to transfer BTC to card and hold cold hard cash in my hand in Australia through Coinjar.

Do you know any crypto debit cards provider that doesn't require id or address verification or have high limits? thanks

https://www.weusecoins.com/bitcoin-debit-cards/

Spectrocoin card is one of those that doesn't require registration/verification.
Activity: 104
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
August 17, 2017, 05:20:54 PM
There is a facebook group "Plexcoin Scam" . They investigated the whole topic and there are many proofs, that this is a scam. Also you can find really no information about the coin. They are only communicating via Facebook. Do your own research but iam very sure this is a scam.
August 14, 2017, 10:02:02 PM
Is it true that he is a scam? I just did not invest in it, that's all I need to know about it.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 10:35:11 AM
I agree. Centra looks better to me
Activity: 376
August 14, 2017, 06:30:59 AM
Hey I through $50 at it who knows, one day one of these ICO's might pay off. I say play little dream big, isn't that what most did with BTC, ETH and LTC
Activity: 728
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 13, 2017, 09:20:32 PM
not really promising cause lack of information. maybe you should wait till it listed on market and track it on just to be sure.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
August 13, 2017, 08:48:54 PM
yupp, definitely a scam.  I have noticed SEVERAL random all a sudden ICOs pop up on facebook, please remember people: facebook has ZERO standards. If you pay them, they will advertise anything you want as long as not blatantly illegal or horrific.
ALL of them are scams, as REAL projects have VC funding and are already going, or come to THIS forum to ANNounce.
There's a REASON a scam team WONT come to BCT  Cheesy  We EAT THEM Cheesy
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 13, 2017, 08:41:24 PM
99% sure it's a scam. Directed towards people on Facebook looking to get rich quick. Almost everyone wants to pay with credit card as they have no other crypto, and so far the promised CC options haven't materialized.
Said they wouldn't use PayPal then they did and quickly got shutdown. PayPal refunded all the transactions.

If it does somehow launch it will fail fast as the unknown team behind it can barely run a website let alone a cryptobank.

x2 on Plexcoin SCAM! Facebook page.
Activity: 104
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
August 13, 2017, 05:35:00 PM
If you really want information join the facebook group "Plexcoin Scam". There you can find all information regarding scam.
Activity: 70
Coinhoarder
August 12, 2017, 04:57:07 PM
i'm learning about PlexCoin.i need more information

Scam. Avoid.

Need more?

If Plex make a coin(Why would they? It is closed source paywall software), they will announce it on their website and social media. Any unofficial coin with "Plex" in it will be sued and are doomed to fail.

Edit: Also check the links in this thread. If you put money in this after all this, you deserve to lose your money
August 12, 2017, 11:16:25 AM
Yes, It's hard to trust plexcoin especially ICO / Crowdfund, so I do not want to lose our money there. I hope they invest in plexcoin they will not repent.
Pages:
Jump to: