Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin? - page 6. (Read 23156 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
November 19, 2017, 11:33:11 AM
I just found out, and it seems to be quite interesting, but if to start investing, then I see the progress first. if this is potentially good, I would definitely invest.

I will advise you hold on until the coin is successfully launched on a major exchange. There is so much scam cry around this coin and they are yet to come out clean on that. I invested in the ICO and my fund seems to be stuck due to the inconclusive state of the project, and I can only hope that they somehow launch on the market.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
November 19, 2017, 09:26:50 AM
I just found out, and it seems to be quite interesting, but if to start investing, then I see the progress first. if this is potentially good, I would definitely invest.
November 19, 2017, 08:49:20 AM
Looks like the site's down again. That ain't a good sign...

Any news regarding PLEX being distributed/put on exchanges? Really holding out hope for this one, but at the very least, hoping for a refund would be great.

Anyone have some inside information? <3

Plex sent out mails recently informing ICO contributors that they are done with their To Do list and ready for launch. No new update. Concerning distribution of Plex, the coin is already live and transferable from your plex web wallet, and you are now able to move Plex to your preferred ECR20 wallet
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 04:58:22 AM
Looks like the site's down again. That ain't a good sign...

Any news regarding PLEX being distributed/put on exchanges? Really holding out hope for this one, but at the very least, hoping for a refund would be great.

Anyone have some inside information? <3
November 16, 2017, 12:48:56 PM
Gnt update email from Plexcoin. It estored dot com domain, releases bonuses and comfirms transactions for investors who bought PLEX using credit card during the ICO. It further announced that plex would be listed on major exchanges in days to come. What do you think???

Wow, missed the very last post haha.

I'm really hoping they're for real. Investors will be pleasantly surprised that they didn't get the shaft. Even if it's a losing investment, at least it could be salvageable.
November 16, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
Regretting investing into this. I didn't invest much, but a bad investment is a bad investment plain and simple.

So is there any hope of these things ever being distributed, or should I kiss my ETH goodbye on this one? Haven't heard a single thing about the project since investing. I want to believe things'll happen, but at this point, that would just be a pleasant surprise.

If it ain't a scam, Devs, throw us a bone!
November 12, 2017, 12:47:31 AM
Got update email from Plexcoin. It restored dot com domain, released bonuses and comfirmed transactions for investors who bought PLEX using credit card during the ICO. It further announced that plex would be listed on major exchanges in days to come. What do you think???
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
October 19, 2017, 05:53:45 PM
They post daily on their Telegram "plex_live", but you're unable to post / comment or ask anything. They said they refunded everyone etc., I and at least 2 other people who did small investments didn't get refunds yet although they claim they refunded everyone. They simply ignoring our emails.

So unless that changes in next few days I'll make sure you guys know about it and then I'll jump on the accusation train and yell "SCAM"!
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 08:30:32 PM
Is this true? it's good that I did not immediately participate in Plexcoin. Thanks for that information @ jules-jules.
Activity: 854
September 28, 2017, 11:22:37 PM
Another shitcoin, i guess?
Activity: 648
September 25, 2017, 10:22:39 PM
Hello everyone, what has happened to Plexcoin is this, because I have no idea about it.
Activity: 376
September 19, 2017, 06:14:52 AM
ICO's are the new mining wars, some will succeed and some will lose, anyone whom bought miners in 2013 to 2016 will attest to this. Any ICO can fail, most will however if you get on the right one in crypto you make many times your money. So be smart invest little and if 1 in 20 make a return you will be in front!

Activity: 752
Merit: 501
September 16, 2017, 06:58:44 PM
Never heard of it. To be honest, when I hear of such new altcoins all I think is scam or pump-and-dump. That is what most of them are. There are now over 1,000 coins and tokens, most of them, like 95%+ will die within 10 year FOR SURE.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 05:57:23 PM
plexcoin? I have just heard his name, is this the best altcoin?
if anyone knows about plexcoin please explain
Do you even bother reading 3 pages of posts before commenting?
Almost everyone has explained that it's the most obvious scam if there ever was one.
At this stage anyone sending money or coins to these fraudsters deserves to pay the price for stupidity.
Activity: 364
September 16, 2017, 02:17:57 AM
PlexCoin aims to make spending crypto very easy. They plan to make PlexCoin Visa cards, just like a normal Visa card, but this one connected to your Plex Wallet. They're also saying that if they sell everything in the presale, Plexcoin will be worth $1.75 on launch. Thinking of investing in this one.

I don't know with this projet because i'm following another project
Activity: 448
September 16, 2017, 01:43:20 AM
plexcoin? I have just heard his name, is this the best altcoin?
if anyone knows about plexcoin please explain
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 11:53:26 PM
Regardless if its a scam or not, the idea of creating a card where you can just swipe it up and pay using your coins is a convenient way of spending it. The need to convert and have it transferred to your bank for it to be spent is being taken off by just a simple swipe. I'm not sure about the authenticity of this coin since my resources are a bit limited but i'm quite interested with them creating a card. A lot of criticisms are surrounding this coin and i for one can't help but think, is this coin really legit or what.
Don't be stupid. If you want a card to spend your coins there are all sorts of different ones available and have been available for years. Who converts and transfers coins to bank account today anyway?
If you want to spend your coins conveniently, get one of the established cards like bitpay spectro tenx coinjar and whatnot.
Plex will never have a card, the people behind it are known fraudsters from Canada Dominic Lacroix and his mates. Banned from working in the financial sector for defrauding customers with all sorts of credit frauds and scams, now they've turned to crypto, but the AMF raided his office and seized the whole mailing list of the first plexcoin users, and sent an official warning out to all.

That people after all that still send money to him is absolutely unbelievable.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
August 29, 2017, 05:24:00 AM
I like to stay away from it. The team posted about the pre-registration about the coin in this forum link-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010252.0
And nothing more here. But seen some advertisement in facebook and twitter, nothing more. visited their official website they don't look promising to me.
Activity: 175
August 29, 2017, 05:11:01 AM
This is the first time I heard about this cooin. is there whitepaper or something?
Pages:
Jump to: