Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin? - page 5. (Read 23156 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
November 28, 2017, 03:07:16 AM
At first, I was skeptical with Plexcoin. I understand all of the risks here, and I just simply put an amount that I can afford to lose. I stick with them despite several bashers and negativity surrounded them. There's even a thought that they could run away with our money.

Because of my belief with them, now they're listed in several exchanges and CoinMarketCap. I'm so happy that Plexcoin is for real. The next thing that I want to do is hold it until the price is right.

Question: Which is better? Holding it in my Plexcoin dashboard? Or withdrawing it to my ERC20 wallet and hold it?
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
November 28, 2017, 02:41:14 AM
They are many of them these days i will advice you get it on exchange because most of them are sold below ico price when on exchange, none of them has been able to ship out their cards has promises though centra seems close.

Just 2 days ago Plexcoin surged by an amazing 9,995.95% to move from a worthless 0.000583804143 USD to reach 0.2 USD. That's remarkable, though about 5x below ICO price. I am looking forward to another surge.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 01:53:37 AM
They are many of them these days i will advice you get it on exchange because most of them are sold below ico price when on exchange, none of them has been able to ship out their cards has promises though centra seems close.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 10:34:53 PM
So I just tried to withdraw my Plex and it shows 0 balance in my plex account, but on the actual ethereum address, it shows all my plex, so now it seems I can't withdraw them.

Any of you have this problem? Were you able to fix it? If so, how?

For me I was able to do a test transfer to and from my MEW and it worked fine.

Only thing is, I sent it to Cryptopia, which shouldn't matter as I've done that kind of stuff before... And like I said, the personal address on the plex site still shows my tokens, just the plex site interface doesn't...

Which basically means I'd either need to get access to the private key for account somehow, which, good luck with that I guess... Or they'd have to hopefully re-issue my coins. The former would be simpler for everyone, but I don't know if they have access to that info and I haven't heard back from them yet via the support ticket on the site...
Activity: 406
November 27, 2017, 09:15:48 PM
Plexi is an open source worldwide currency entirely decentralized without central authorities.transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institutions. Users can now control their own finances privately
November 27, 2017, 08:12:22 PM
So I just tried to withdraw my Plex and it shows 0 balance in my plex account, but on the actual ethereum address, it shows all my plex, so now it seems I can't withdraw them.

For me I was able to do a test transfer to and from my MEW and it worked fine.
November 27, 2017, 07:55:30 AM

November 24, 2017, 02:16:35 PM
Oh and I noticed that I got a bonus amount of tokens on November 3rd. Not sure if that's for holding PLEX, or just because they've been dicking us around and want to keep us happy. But hey, I'll take it. Tongue

ICO bonuses were locked till Nov. 3rd.
November 24, 2017, 12:51:56 PM
Oh and I noticed that I got a bonus amount of tokens on November 3rd. Not sure if that's for holding PLEX, or just because they've been dicking us around and want to keep us happy. But hey, I'll take it. Tongue
November 24, 2017, 12:48:45 PM
Late reply, don't wanna' beat a dead horse, but yeah, plexcoin.com did work and I was able to guy my PLEX out. I think I'll just hold for now, waiting for some good news for a pump maybe, then decide whether to get rid of it or not.

I'm still holding out hope for the project. Even being able to get my tokens at this point has me optimistic LMAO.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
November 20, 2017, 09:41:25 AM
may be I would like to buy some plex.
Invest only that much that you can handle if you loose it.. can't say its the safest investment here..
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 09:18:54 AM
PlexCoin aims to make spending crypto very easy. They plan to make PlexCoin Visa cards, just like a normal Visa card, but this one connected to your Plex Wallet. They're also saying that if they sell everything in the presale, Plexcoin will be worth $1.75 on launch. Thinking of investing in this one.

I dont really know about PlexCoin. I think a lot of ico is now a bank based and makes such a debit card. this is great for crypto innovation from time to time the development so rapidly.
copper member
November 20, 2017, 09:09:57 AM
Looks like the site's down again. That ain't a good sign...

Any news regarding PLEX being distributed/put on exchanges? Really holding out hope for this one, but at the very least, hoping for a refund would be great.

Anyone have some inside information? <3

Plex sent out mails recently informing ICO contributors that they are done with their To Do list and ready for launch. No new update. Concerning distribution of Plex, the coin is already live and transferable from your plex web wallet, and you are now able to move Plex to your preferred ECR20 wallet

Oh cool, I wasn't aware of that. At least we actually have our hands on the tokens now. Or, we would if the site worked, right?

Probably a dumb question, but is Plex's ticker "PLX"? Meaning it's already tradeable on EtherDelta? If so, the price ain't lookin' so hot. Hoping that once we see it on an exchange, people will be less inclined to dump.. But that'll be up to the devs I guess. Here's hopin' things turn out well.

No, the ticker isn't PLX. It is "PLEX" for Plexcoin.

Still doesn't exactly fix the problem of not being able to get our tokens. Cry

But thanks for clarifying, I was thinking that, but wasn't exactly sure.
Try https://www.plexcoin.com/
plexcoin.tech has been down for  a while already
i transferred all my PLX to myetherwallet and trade it on etherdelta too. its PLX there

PS: never trust any links given in forum. type it in by yourself Wink

And the price in Etherdelta is pretty low at the moment. I dont believe it will climb to 1.75 USD soon but 1/10 of it would be still profitable Smiley
copper member
November 20, 2017, 09:04:53 AM

Any news regarding PLEX being distributed/put on exchanges? Really holding out hope for this one, but at the very least, hoping for a refund would be great.

Plex sent out mails recently informing ICO contributors that they are done with their To Do list and ready for launch. No new update. Concerning distribution of Plex, the coin is already live and transferable from your plex web wallet, and you are now able to move Plex to your preferred ECR20 wallet

Oh cool, I wasn't aware of that. At least we actually have our hands on the tokens now. Or, we would if the site worked, right?

Probably a dumb question, but is Plex's ticker "PLX"? Meaning it's already tradeable on EtherDelta? If so, the price ain't lookin' so hot. Hoping that once we see it on an exchange, people will be less inclined to dump.. But that'll be up to the devs I guess. Here's hopin' things turn out well.

Try https://www.plexcoin.com/
plexcoin.tech has been down for  a while already
i transferred all my PLX to myetherwallet and trade it on etherdelta too. its PLX there

PS: never trust any links given in forum. type it in by yourself Wink
Activity: 257
November 20, 2017, 02:52:03 AM
PlexCoin aims to make spending crypto very easy. They plan to make PlexCoin Visa cards, just like a normal Visa card, but this one connected to your Plex Wallet. They're also saying that if they sell everything in the presale, Plexcoin will be worth $1.75 on launch. Thinking of investing in this one.
Plexcoin aims to differentiate itself from other currencies through its privacy and transaction times 30 secon. It also claims to  have better storage efficiency.
November 20, 2017, 02:13:07 AM

Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
November 20, 2017, 12:59:06 AM
There's several of these cards out there already so I dont see what the new offering for this is?

Also no Whitepaper yet so make sure you read it carefully before investing.

I don't heard this before about this coin, and thanks for your opinion, i also want to review this.
November 20, 2017, 12:37:37 AM

November 19, 2017, 09:55:20 PM

Activity: 322
November 19, 2017, 11:43:30 AM
Yes ! Because The PlexCoin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, PlexCoin is an open source worldwide currency entirely decentralized without central authorities. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institutions. Users can now control their own finances privately
Pages:
Jump to: