Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin? - page 4. (Read 23156 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 08:21:38 PM
This is a dead project now, oh well next scam oops I mean ICO!
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
December 06, 2017, 06:39:01 AM
Honestly, considering that the price is now almost nothing, I think I may just hold onto my tokens. At least they may end up being worth a damn if they ever do come out with a working product...

Def shoulda' sold just a few days ago. o_o
Wish i had sold mine too few days ago..  Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 04:37:24 PM
Honestly, considering that the price is now almost nothing, I think I may just hold onto my tokens. At least they may end up being worth a damn if they ever do come out with a working product...

Def shoulda' sold just a few days ago. o_o
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 04:10:38 PM
six months in prison for this amount of money is not that much
people will keep scamming
copper member
December 05, 2017, 03:36:46 PM
But did they really "guarantee" anything? Seems like they just gave a high estimate as to what Plex could be worth at launch?

I guess thats the problem, they gave people too high hopes. that is misleading and SEC doesnt approve it. id say minor thing but good enough to crash the price of smthing that doesnt have a product yet. so.. best time to invest but high chance to loose everything Smiley
December 05, 2017, 11:52:37 AM
But did they really "guarantee" anything? Seems like they just gave a high estimate as to what Plex could be worth at launch?
Activity: 2
December 05, 2017, 10:35:37 AM
plexcoin - a good way to invest

SEC Files Charges Against Alleged ICO Scam PlexCoin

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has filed charges against the organizers of the PlexCoin initial coin offering (ICO). Citing marketing materials that promised investors could net a 1,354 percent profit on their holdings in less than 29 days, the SEC charged Quebec residents Dominic Lacroix and Sabrina Paradis-Royer, along with PlexCorps — Lacroix’s company — with violating anti-fraud regulations connected to the ICO. Lacroix and PlexCorps were also charged with violating the requirement to register all securities offerings with the SEC.

According to an SEC statement, PlexCorps had raised as much as $15 million from the PlexCoin ICO, which began in August. The Commission has obtained an emergency asset freeze against PlexCorps while the case is litigated. Robert Cohen, chief of the cyber unit, said:

“This first Cyber Unit case hits all of the characteristics of a full-fledged cyber scam and is exactly the kind of misconduct the unit will be pursuing. We acted quickly to protect retail investors from this initial coin offering’s false promises.”

Source: Cryptocompare.com
Activity: 27
November 30, 2017, 10:17:54 AM
plexcoin - a good way to invest
Activity: 196
November 30, 2017, 10:16:19 AM
I have never heard of this coin before about the plexcoin. there are some similar projects that use the concept of this visa card. but I have not been informed about the differences of this plexcoin project with other projects. what does the plexcoin offer with the concept of this visa card ? I do not know yet about this.  Wink.
copper member
November 30, 2017, 09:43:16 AM
At first, I was skeptical with Plexcoin. I understand all of the risks here, and I just simply put an amount that I can afford to lose. I stick with them despite several bashers and negativity surrounded them. There's even a thought that they could run away with our money.

Because of my belief with them, now they're listed in several exchanges and CoinMarketCap. I'm so happy that Plexcoin is for real. The next thing that I want to do is hold it until the price is right.

Question: Which is better? Holding it in my Plexcoin dashboard? Or withdrawing it to my ERC20 wallet and hold it?

Always better to hold in your own wallet (but like with your pockets, if you lose it (password, keys etc), it is gone and never coming back Smiley )

@Mahvia. Please, on what exchanges is Plex trading?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/plexcoin/#markets

November 29, 2017, 08:28:20 PM
As far as I can see the transaction volume is very low and does not have its own blockchains. I do not see any good projects. Obviously I see it as a complete waste of time.

Just like TenX is a waste of time? To be honest, I don't think Plex will be "the one", but projects like Centra, Bankera etc? I think they have serious potential along with TenX and whatnot.

Transaction volume is low because no one has any reason to move their coins around because the project is stagnant... Some updates from the devs would be greatly appreciated (and much needed)...
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 29, 2017, 06:27:55 PM
As far as I can see the transaction volume is very low and does not have its own blockchains. I do not see any good projects. Obviously I see it as a complete waste of time.
It could be hard for some coins just like Plexcoin that is not supported directly in ERC20 wallet because it can't be easily converted into ETH and we can't easily find exchanger accepting this. Not to say it's totally a waste of time but probably it goes into nothing if ever there is no exchanger will take this coin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 06:15:49 PM
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
November 29, 2017, 05:17:06 PM
At first, I was skeptical with Plexcoin. I understand all of the risks here, and I just simply put an amount that I can afford to lose. I stick with them despite several bashers and negativity surrounded them. There's even a thought that they could run away with our money.

Because of my belief with them, now they're listed in several exchanges and CoinMarketCap. I'm so happy that Plexcoin is for real. The next thing that I want to do is hold it until the price is right.

Question: Which is better? Holding it in my Plexcoin dashboard? Or withdrawing it to my ERC20 wallet and hold it?

Always better to hold in your own wallet (but like with your pockets, if you lose it (password, keys etc), it is gone and never coming back Smiley )

@Mahvia. Please, on what exchanges is Plex trading?
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
November 29, 2017, 04:44:16 PM

I am so glad Plexcoin didn't let us down.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 12:17:15 PM
I think everything in this project will depend on the team because there are many the same offers on the market
November 28, 2017, 12:11:03 PM
So now that Plex is finally on a halfway decent exchange, and coins have most assuredly been distributed, what's the roadmap looking like? When will cards possibly be issued? What would differentiate Plex from say, Centra, Bankera, or already-available cards like TenX for example..?
copper member
November 28, 2017, 08:59:03 AM

November 28, 2017, 06:48:41 AM
Pleased to report that I did get my Plex as of, several hours ago I guess. Really weird that it took so long, unless they pushed it through on their end with the wallet. Either way, glad I got my hands on them.

It would have sucked to literally have them IN my Plex wallet, unable to have any access to them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Create Your Decentralized Life
November 28, 2017, 03:23:32 AM
I boight $10,000 plexcoin so hoping that it will do good to the exchanges after the sale.
Pages:
Jump to: