Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin? - page 3. (Read 23156 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 07:01:12 PM
For me the plexcoin is easiest because it is like a Wallet visa so if I choose plexcoin. Thank you.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
December 26, 2017, 06:53:14 PM
Pkexcoin managed to get to the exchanges but it is still a clever scam I think. I can't get my coin out of plex wallet to the exchanges. I keep getting error messages with no details and support isn't doing anything about it. I think the error is a deliberate manipulation by the team in order to shut out most coin holders from the exchange where from time to time they pump hard and dump hard.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 05:59:05 PM
This coin is dead
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 02:18:41 AM
Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure TenX has already done this. In fact, SpectroCoin, to my understanding, has has a working crypto-based debit card for a while now. It's not seamless and works much like traditional banking, but one can spend their crypto as "cash" with SpectroCoin, I'm quite sure of that. And since TenX is already sending out cards, I imagine it's much the same? I think they only support a couple currencies though, but it's a start!
Activity: 238
December 17, 2017, 07:27:05 AM
PlexCoin? There are too many projects of the same type as this project, such as kcash, hpy, and so on. Each team wants to make a visa card for virtual currency, but no team has actually made it.
Activity: 104
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 17, 2017, 06:47:57 AM
I think this was a scam from the beginning. There was never any information about the team or involved members. Only a bad white paper promising big ROI. Their web domains was blocked several times due scam investigation. The only information feed is facebook. All bad comments will be deleted immediately. If you now read the facebook group you will notice there are still people thinking the coin will rise like bitcoin. Sorry guys but this was a scam the whole time. Furthermore, it was a really bad scam.
December 14, 2017, 03:57:11 PM
Honestly, I think they're so cheap now that it might be worth taking a shot on, but naturally it's high risk.

My biggest mistake was not selling when it was at its peak before the SEC news came out... Lost like .15 BTC by not doing that. Sad
Activity: 221
December 12, 2017, 01:55:43 AM
Who's on this team? There is no team information on their web site, a huge red flag!!
Activity: 98
December 12, 2017, 01:50:36 AM
I wouldn't get into Plexcoin. Doesn't seem to offer anything different compared to other cryptocurrencies. You could find a lot of cryptocurrencies that offer faster transaction time. They didn't really explain their "revolutionary operating structure that is safer and much easier to use" either.
I personally would never trust a company that projects getting crazy ROI if you go purchase their product. They are expecting people to buy this product because of the potential profits and not because of the cryptocurrency itself.

Are you getting this coin because it offers something or does it only offer the "potential" of getting big ROI? If you think that this coin will give you insane ROI, then go for it. It is a risk you have to decide yourself. But without any revolutionary use or purpose the cryptocurrency will fall flat.
Activity: 168
December 12, 2017, 01:01:05 AM
Plexcoin may be as effecctive as much as any other currency. With its revolutionary structure, I think it ia easy to use and may also form as an investment. Sadly, I think the creator/ author of this Plexcoin was penalized. Who knos this might be the future of crypto currencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
December 11, 2017, 08:12:47 PM
On Friday, a Canadian court ordered a two-month jail sentence against PlexCoin creator Dominic Lacroix and $100,000 in fines against his company for contempt of court, according to Radio Canada.

https://www.coindesk.com/plexcoin-founder-gets-jail-time-fine-contempt-charge/
December 08, 2017, 09:46:03 PM
As from what I read about this project and also because of the roi that they promised their investors, I stepped away from this project. It made the impression of a scam and then the website was suddenly down if I remember correctly. I guess they set up a new one somehow. Pretty shady imho.

Yeah, this was pretty much the worst actual investment I made in crypto I think. Granted, I've had other losses, but the fact that this is being investigated by the SEC ain't good...

Like I said a few days ago, I wish I'd sold about last week, would have actually been at a profit compared to current ETH price but got greedy and waited... just got rid of my 5 ETH worth of coins for only .03 BTC... What a crapshow.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 09:44:53 PM

Regardless of whether this is a scam or not, the idea of ​​making a card where you can simply swipe it and pay with your coins is an easy way to spend it. The need to convert and send it to your bank so it can be obtained with just a simple swipe. About the authenticity of this coin because my resources are a bit limited but I'm a bit interested in them at creating a card. A lot of criticisms surround this coin and me for one can not help but think it's a real legit or something. You also need to save money for whether you need money or if you will immediately go to the bank immediately and you will get some money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
December 08, 2017, 09:44:06 PM
To be honest I've never heard of it. Oh nvm just saw the price on Coinmarketcap ... looks pretty dead to me. If the devs are not planning any serious updates you better stay away.
Activity: 238
December 08, 2017, 09:33:27 PM
As from what I read about this project and also because of the roi that they promised their investors, I stepped away from this project. It made the impression of a scam and then the website was suddenly down if I remember correctly. I guess they set up a new one somehow. Pretty shady imho.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 08:39:56 PM
I think I'll buy a few Plex, already registered for the pre-sale.

check this https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-219
December 07, 2017, 09:46:33 PM
This is a dead project now, oh well next scam oops I mean ICO!

I honestly don't think ICO's are scams per se... It really just depends on the concept, the team behind it and so on. Many cryptos starting as ICO's could have been scams, yet here we are with many ERC20-based projects that are actually making progress, rolling out a working product and so on...

In a weird way, despite my disdain for government intervention, I think ICO's are one such area for the government to potentially get involved, only because these are projects you're investing in based on a "promise" as opposed to something you can mine, already works, has its own native blockchain and so on...

I dunno, man. Complicated for sure, but I also wouldn't make the blanket statement that ICO's are scams either...
Activity: 392
December 07, 2017, 08:56:24 PM
This is a dead project now, oh well next scam oops I mean ICO!

If true this is ico scam then we harussiap with what will be terjdi, we recommend that you search the ico obviously good forward and so should be more careful to choose ico,
Activity: 392
December 07, 2017, 08:49:26 PM
As far as I can see the transaction volume is very low and does not have its own blockchains. I do not see any good projects. Obviously I see it as a complete waste of time.
forward the possibility of a low transaction occurs because investors may be many who are hampered in than in the other ico so still a bit that have the capital to buy but hopefully better future aja and smoothly
Pages:
Jump to: