Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,... - page 4. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
After a long downtrend, it is difficult to determine the market reversal. The best strategy will be to enter the market with parts of your capital. In the long term, this market will grow very much.
today there is a lot of news regarding the scaling of the etherium. This suggests that in the near future one can expect an increase in the capitalization of the etherium and this will lead to the emergence of a new leader among the crypto currency. And this in turn will affect the alignment of forces in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
After a long downtrend, it is difficult to determine the market reversal. The best strategy will be to enter the market with parts of your capital. In the long term, this market will grow very much.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
To foresee what will happen to the market
 today it's almost impossible. Bitcoin has grown a little bit, but it does not say anything - it's not known whether he will hold on to such a position or will fall.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
I want to see bitcoin reach $ 10k next month and hope with better price conditions so that if bitcoin increases all altcoin will also be in the green zone
and what I think is how to get the bitcoin to collect and I will hold it until the end of 2018
Bitcoin could pump in coming time but i am not sure if that will happen that fast (next month), for me pump of bitcoin will be the beggining of "green" zone of most of coins so the only thing that could recover the market will be the pump. I really believe that 2018 could be still a good year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
The market is heavy this year.Many have already lost hope, but I think that by the end of the year everything will be fine.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

I think all cryptocurrency are dropping since last year and until this time the market is still very weak and still no signs of recovering may be that's the reason why many people until today are afraid to invest or buy crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
If we analyze the current market is clearly causing confusion for us, especially its traders where the current price is so difficult to predict. Yet another thing with new investors, the situation as it is today is an opportunity to invest some of their money into crypto form.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

No BTC wouldn't 9k$ this week. But it recover gradually. I hope the market will recover after this month. All altcoin gradually recover soon. So be patient.
Activity: 686
It seems to me that the growth in the end should be, although I recently read an article where they believed that over the past year on the exchanges sell more bitcoin than buy, although the data there is not clear.
Activity: 174
Because of where the market has come to .. let’s call it healthy correction.  ....  n yes I should have prepared.          But I took off many stop losses and moved assets offline to wallets for security reasons... 
I felt good about feeling confident about my assets not being at the mercy of the exchanges out Thur !   

But now I look back and think.       If I was just trading I could still jump back into my favorite projects b4 it’s too late .... or maybe I should have kept all as bitcoin until the atmosphere changes which I feel is certainly upcoming!

Don’t like watching my btc value drop during these tough times ...             

Bear or bull market.      I like being in control of my assets and will always feel btc is king !

Btc will probably pull back to 6400$
On its way up past 7200...

Namaste
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Nowadays we are still waiting for prices to go to the moon but for me it is just a matter of time and in near months we will be able to gain profits from our investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
I want to see bitcoin reach $ 10k next month and hope with better price conditions so that if bitcoin increases all altcoin will also be in the green zone
and what I think is how to get the bitcoin to collect and I will hold it until the end of 2018
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
the market right now it seems wants to stabilize the price first after the long time of the downtime and the market giving a green sign for every coin. but unfortunately, there still many coins that don't increase in this time but I am sure that soon, the altcoin and bitcoin will rise again and reach the highest price. and for people which buy the altcoin and bitcoin in a few days ago, they can start to sell their coins to make their profit but for me, I think it is better to hold for a while until the price reaches the highest price.

I would also like the market situation today to show a bullish trend reversal. I really want to see in your wallet green arrows in your Block folio
Activity: 252

Now, the market is still red color. BTC price is under $7000. But in my opinion, the crypto market will be better on months later in the year. At now, just only begin of the uptrend, from now untill the end of year, somtimes, the market go down but don't worry, i believe it come back strongly and reach top at the end of year (bitcoin maybe reach >10.000$).
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Bitcoin has seen a new low in the latest week! I think the market is likely to continue to fall because most traders choose to sell coins, which will cause the market to have a shortage of funds and continue to fall!
Activity: 395
My opinion is, with each passing month, the situation has improved! By the end of the year, is possible option, as in is year!!! Wink
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
the market right now it seems wants to stabilize the price first after the long time of the downtime and the market giving a green sign for every coin. but unfortunately, there still many coins that don't increase in this time but I am sure that soon, the altcoin and bitcoin will rise again and reach the highest price. and for people which buy the altcoin and bitcoin in a few days ago, they can start to sell their coins to make their profit but for me, I think it is better to hold for a while until the price reaches the highest price.
Agree with everything you’ve said and hope for faster market recovery

be patient for this because we are still far away from the market recovery and I am afraid that our waiting time will happen in a few months later. don't forget to buy any coins that you might think it will grow later so you can sell it when it increases higher. besides that, you need to prepare your bitcoin too because I think the recovery will come to us soon so don't miss a good chance to make a profit.
Activity: 188
The market of Bitcoin and etherum is good for investment now. Because in few months now the price of Bitcoin and etherum will increase and back to its normal place
Activity: 82
Today, the most profitable option for investment has become crypto-currencies and ICO. But these are two completely different ways. Crypto currency is a very risky way, and it is worth trying with a much larger amount of investment. I choose a slightly slower, but more reliable way, this is ICO. I already had experience of investing. From which I concluded that the best option would be projects based on high technologies. Personally for me this project has become Kelvin-blockchain, have you heard about it?Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
Activity: 182
I think everything will fall until September and slowly. And do not expect much growth this year.
Pages:
Jump to: