Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,... - page 7. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Overall everything is going up, if we keep up this speed we'll be breaking ATH's soon !
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I think that situation is just amazing ATM; we're experiencing small correction but there's still a strong growth to come.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
the market started the body slowly and this condition makes the market activity began to live again. bitcoin himself started creeping up with altcoin that follows. for the week of the end of April, I think bitcoin can exceed $10 k.

I am waiting for BTC going uptrend quickly, it can exceed $10K soon but this week i see BTC around $9K, do you have any ideas? Do you guest when will BTC reach $10 K? And why can it reach $10 K.  Thank you.
Activity: 52
At my opinion altcoin will grow over some time and by the end of 2018 will cost at around 100 dollars. Bitcoin will be pretty much the same. If you want to invest, invest in altcoin it's cheaper and more promising that BTC
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
What an insane speed, just look at the growth of Bitcoin now everyone was thinking we just lost the crypto market but it looks like a rubber band stretch the way we were falling we have come back with a grater force and recovered at the most fast speed ever. Bitcoin now is nearly on the road to hit $10,000. This situation can never be expected a week ago and all this is the beauty of crypto market and its unpredictable nature.
Activity: 252
What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

Today, BTC reach over $9300 with total market cap over $429,000,000,000. The market is better day by day in this time. If i have a lot of money now, i will buy coins and sell them at the end of year. But I haven't enough money so I only satisfied myself with investment in small value coin this period. However, advice for you when decide invest in cryptocurrency market that always trade with limit order before you can understand trend of market as much as possible.
I am not a expert and also not a market analyst but i always believe in the recovery of the market in this time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the market started the body slowly and this condition makes the market activity began to live again. bitcoin himself started creeping up with altcoin that follows. for the week of the end of April, I think bitcoin can exceed $10 k.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

For me market that we know now will be going only up for some next weeks or even months and lots of coins (their prices) that we know from nowadays will make us a big suprise in near future.

As technical analysics, the RSI show that there is the strong support bound at 8200. If the buy trend go through this point, BTC will dramatically increase and can reach 20000 $. But if it can not go over this point, it will go down and sitting at the range from 6500 - 7100 $.
BTW, in cryto market,  technical analysics is only for reference. Please think twice before invest.

Thanks for your prompt and advise. If you invest when btc $8k you can get more profits this time. Do you think btc will reach $10K this weekend?
I think that market will gradually grow in nearest 2 months.

Thanks for you opinion, the market is going uptrend these days, i hope it can keep uptrend to the end of this year.

The market has finally started to improve, with Bitcoin's jump from $6k to $8k everything on the market started moving up as well.
You clearly can see a lot greens now, prices have improved and I suspect that in a few weeks ETH and BTC will instantaneously increase
more. Bitcoin is now working it's way up to $9k. There's so much time for ETH to make it pass and stay in the $600 price as well. All in all,
I'd say it's a good day for cryptocurrency, it's progress and I can't complain enough but I'm still eyeing on investing more on ETH though,
another temporary dip might come in at anytime. It's still sufficient time to invest in altcoins though prices aren't cheaper compared a month ago.

Our dream come true, btc reached over $9, i hope btc will reach $15K as soon as possible. Do you have any ideas about ETH and Altcoins? I see this coins go uptrend now.
This time btc has reached over $9k. Do you think when will btc will reach $10K? Please give me some opinion?
Activity: 510
I think that the market has great prospects! Not only for top coins. And I also think that it makes sense to enter the market at the bottoms, since the downward trend almost always replaces the upward trend. Market recovery Crypto currency think that it will not be as fast as the drop but it will be all the same!
Activity: 322
With the advent of spring, the market has a little quickened, with a delay, but we still see how the coins turn green! All the greed of the rise in March, perhaps it will happen now  Roll Eyes  And we will see the continuing growth trend!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
No one is able to predict the BTC will go up to what price and when does that price occur? Just do it in accordance with ur needs and needs, adjust again with ur intention to invest whether the short, medium or long term? hopefully keep calm and relaxed
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
the market of bitcoin and altcoin still giving a good progress of their moving and many coins getting increase although it's not too big to depend on the last price. but some of the coin getting increase higher from the last price and many of us can take their profit and the other coin still trying to increase higher. soon, I think every coin will get up and for the coin which has a cheap price will also increase and we can make a lot of profit.

I think all investors should consider before putting their money, do you invest ICOs? I think you should take a look with these projects: #meculet, #egretia, #SprintX

yeah, because they need to learn more about the details of the project before they invest their money in ICO. actually, I am not too often to invest in ICO because I need to spend a time to learn about the project which sometimes I don't have time to do that. but in the other time, I join in their bounty campaign which can give me some good income and so far, it's good for me. thank you very much for your suggestion and maybe later I will take a look for each of project and read their whitepaper.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Currently, the Bitcoin price has hit $ 9,000. Things are on the rise again after a long time the exchange rate is always down, current short-term investors have exit from the market and make the cryptos rate stable instead of the variable as the first 3 months. Market situation in the second half of 2018 will be very prosperous.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1

The market has finally started to improve, with Bitcoin's jump from $6k to $8k everything on the market started moving up as well.
You clearly can see a lot greens now, prices have improved and I suspect that in a few weeks ETH and BTC will instantaneously increase
more. Bitcoin is now working it's way up to $9k. There's so much time for ETH to make it pass and stay in the $600 price as well. All in all,
I'd say it's a good day for cryptocurrency, it's progress and I can't complain enough but I'm still eyeing on investing more on ETH though,
another temporary dip might come in at anytime. It's still sufficient time to invest in altcoins though prices aren't cheaper compared a month ago.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
I think we should not worry, everything will return to normal. We just have to wait and wait again, and I think it will be rewarded with interest. As they say "patience and work will all survive"
Activity: 126
With every second cryptocurrency world is growing so I don't see a problem to make what was few months ago (BTC 20000)
Pages:
Jump to: