Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,... - page 6. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I think the ico prize I got, there's no market yet !!
How do I search the market for the ico prizes I get I can be on the market and can be in the money?

Please help.!!
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I think Yes, for almost half a year behind the crypt for the entire year will not be very good in terms of growth. This is confirmed by events at the state level-in a number of States, strict rules have been applied to the ICO, strict tax restrictions have been introduced, and this has a negative impact on the growth of assets, although public information leads more and more people to the crypto world . But definitely the growth of such as it was in 2017 will not be..
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Generally people are becoming more optimistic and positive about BTC and crypto in general even though the market very much crashed during the start of the year - which was a huge upset
This is a new form of investment in modern technological life.The market is fine,could be worse.
I think the market will be fine and will be recover, because now in the market almost all coin are experiencing price increases, and maybe in the next few months the market will soon recover
Activity: 154
Generally people are becoming more optimistic and positive about BTC and crypto in general even though the market very much crashed during the start of the year - which was a huge upset
This is a new form of investment in modern technological life.The market is fine,could be worse.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

First of all, we need to treat all the movements of our coins and tokens calmly, then we will make fewer mistakes. Crypto currency will periodically rise and fall in price. And sometimes the behavior of the crypto currency can be predicted, but in most cases it can not be done. Of course, bitcoin will recover after its longest and greatest decline and grow further in its value. However, there are also many factors that inhibit its growth and can not be predicted. It is impossible to predict when there will be negative information about crypto-ala, which will affect its price or when such people as Mt. Gox from Tokyo will again throw large batches of bitcoins onto the market.
Activity: 122
for the moment is not going over the 10.000 during the month of May and Juny.
Activity: 15
I think that it is actually not so easy, this market. And your success depends on your skills, but personally if i had right skills i would start firstly a business and then enter into crypto market)
Activity: 154
The market is improving and i am sure about it bitcoin reach $9k , but recently I just participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. Has anyone else been following them yet?
he project inspires confidence. Strong team and a excellent white paper. I hope to get a big profit. That's my opinion. You should check it out.
Activity: 53
The market is fine, i mean yeah, it was better back in the days, but still it's fine. Could be worse. Just don't cry about it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
coin is a dynamically growing coin, growth will continue, but kickbacks will be. I think BTC will go to the range of 8000-11000 until the next pump.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
finally, we break $9500 again and now the price is increased at $96xx and I hope it will increase until more than $10k. it seems bitcoin is trying to reach higher price this time but this also give effect to altcoin which some of the altcoin getting down and only coins with low volume is trying to increase. I wonder what will happen in the next few hours and I think if this stays like this, maybe bitcoin price will increase more like I said. lets we watch the price closely and analyze deeply.
It seems we're finally going to see a more significant recovery, right now bitcoin has not moved much in the last 24 hours but it is still holding its price very well, this means that in the next days we will need to keep a very close eyes to the news in the media, because it is likely that the governments are going to try to suppress its growth with another campaign of disinformation.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
the market started the body slowly and this condition makes the market activity began to live again. bitcoin himself started creeping up with altcoin that follows. for the week of the end of April, I think bitcoin can exceed $10 k.
Bitcoin now is around 10k and it will be going up for some near future, so nowadays market shows that it can pump even from the worst hole, i believe that this trend will be followed by all coins and in next months we willl see everything green going to the moon.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is a dynamically growing coin, growth will continue, but kickbacks will be. I think BTC will go to the range of 8000-11000 until the next pump.
Activity: 90
as usual. nothing new, wait. I have enough patience. lots of coins with a good prospect. no matter what they are.. any can be in the top, depends on many moments
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

The crypto market is recovering and the price of Bitcoin, too. Base on some technical signals we can easy see that the price of bitcoin will soon reach $10,200 - $10,500 in next week and many ability is correction go down $8,000 after.
Cryptocurrencies is more and more popular, many government accepted Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in general, this is premise for the price boom. I believe that Bitcoin will pass $20,000 in this year and others altcoin will also increase very strong.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
My opinion about altcoins or bitcoin markets for now is normal, running smoothly as it usually starts to increase even though it is slowly showing a positive sign to crypto users.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
The price of BTC and all other altcoins have been going up for a month, so this May maybe all will down to balance the market, but not so much I guess, price of BTC will up again in June - July
This month the bitcoin is recovering slowly but most of the altcoins are recovered and still growing. I have seen great improvement in ETH, EOS, BCH and waves. I think from next month on words the Bitcoin value also increases let's wait for the golden days.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
finally, we break $9500 again and now the price is increased at $96xx and I hope it will increase until more than $10k. it seems bitcoin is trying to reach higher price this time but this also give effect to altcoin which some of the altcoin getting down and only coins with low volume is trying to increase. I wonder what will happen in the next few hours and I think if this stays like this, maybe bitcoin price will increase more like I said. lets we watch the price closely and analyze deeply.
copper member
Activity: 84
The price of BTC and all other altcoins have been going up for a month, so this May maybe all will down to balance the market, but not so much I guess, price of BTC will up again in June - July
Activity: 188
the market will always go down and up, and now this bitcoin has reached the 9k price it's a good sign if you want to invest better now do not be sorry if later bitcoin prices go up and you have not invested Wink
Pages:
Jump to: