Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,... - page 8. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
We finally waited for the green market. But now there is a strong psychological mark in 9 000 $ for bitcoin, if we break it then we will fly to the moon

yes, we still need to wait for the bitcoin price to reach $9k and I think it will happen at the end of this month. and after it breaks that price, it will break the next higher price but it will slow to increase so the altcoin can adjust their price and reach the highest price too. many things will happen in the next month and we will make a big profit in this year. but this will only happen for people which could be patient to wait for the price to back to increase again and they can be a strong holder for every coin that they have.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
We finally waited for the green market. But now there is a strong psychological mark in 9 000 $ for bitcoin, if we break it then we will fly to the moon
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
The bitcoin market in 2018 is expected to make a big leap over the achievements of 2017. After the recent dumping, bitcoin will increase more rapidly. Bitcoin was born in a situation where the world banking system lost its credibility with the subprime mortgage crisis and the collapse of Lehman Brothers. Bitcoin is expected to open a new era in the global financial market. , reducing the dependence of assets on the ineffective and non-transparent management power of governments and central banks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
the market of bitcoin and altcoin still giving a good progress of their moving and many coins getting increase although it's not too big to depend on the last price. but some of the coin getting increase higher from the last price and many of us can take their profit and the other coin still trying to increase higher. soon, I think every coin will get up and for the coin which has a cheap price will also increase and we can make a lot of profit.

I think all investors should consider before putting their money, do you invest ICOs? I think you should take a look with these projects: #meculet, #egretia, #SprintX
Activity: 238
Thank you for your information. Maybe this is the good time for all investors to invest in BTC and ETH,... Good luck

I think investing in ETH is more promising than in BTC. Soon we will see ethrium at a price of 0.2 BTC

Yes, that's good idea, Invest ETH maybe safer than BTC and you can ETH to buy some Hot ICOs #merculet, #egretia
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Thank you for your information. Maybe this is the good time for all investors to invest in BTC and ETH,... Good luck

I think investing in ETH is more promising than in BTC. Soon we will see ethrium at a price of 0.2 BTC
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
the market of bitcoin and altcoin still giving a good progress of their moving and many coins getting increase although it's not too big to depend on the last price. but some of the coin getting increase higher from the last price and many of us can take their profit and the other coin still trying to increase higher. soon, I think every coin will get up and for the coin which has a cheap price will also increase and we can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

I think the current market conditions are slowly starting to improve, and bitcoin prices in bitfinex are currently touching $ 8200. it seems unlikely that bitcoin will continue to rise and may reach $ 9k by the end of this month.
The market is slowly reaching its peak specially in Bitcoin that was regaining itself slowly day by day unlike before that it was a bunch of dumps that took Bitcoin to go down to almost $5k and many of the people here thinks that it might be the end of Bitcoin since every months and weeks it was slowly dumping like an avalanche. But thankfully it got itself back again and now is slowly regaining and almost all of the altcoins are following.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
bitcoin will not reach $ 9k this month, despite price growth but bitcoin is still vulnerable to fall and the price is still quite stable. maybe next month will increase $ 9k
I don't agree. Base on the Bitcoin's price Chart, we can easy that Bitcoin's price has passed down trend and it is shaping the upward trend. Today, Bitcoin is testing resistant range $8,200 - $8,400 and i think it will soon pass this resistant range to continue test resistant range $9,400 - $9,600 on April
I predict Bitcoin's price will reach $11,000 again on May. The price of Bitcoin is going up so it will help the price of altcoins increase as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
I think that market will gradually grow in nearest 2 months.
Activity: 322
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

I think the current market conditions are slowly starting to improve, and bitcoin prices in bitfinex are currently touching $ 8200. it seems unlikely that bitcoin will continue to rise and may reach $ 9k by the end of this month.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104

Most likely that the crypto-currency market will soon begin to recover and rise after the growth of the bitcoin price. Today, the price of bitcoin, according to CoinMarketCap, for the first time reached 8,228 dollars after its last fall. Perhaps this is the beginning of his slow growth, which everyone already expects. Most likely, bitcoin will grow as it rises or falls, but still should rise fairly well.
Activity: 364
In my opinion, the market situation began to improve, and the confirmation that the altcoyins began to grow in price. Bitcoin is impossible to predict, perhaps he will reach the mark of 9 thousand dollars in the coming days.
Activity: 644
I think the market started to rising recently since few days, and I think it will kepp increasing slowly with time. BTC market and price are the most essetial because they are influencing all the crypto markets, and whenever BTC price go up or down, most altcoins markets and prices get affedted too. Its still good time however if u look for buying and holding.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
In my opinion, we must be patience and do not be rush. because the problems ( like, Facebook, Twitter, google bans crypto ads , panic selling and the manipulation by  capitalists...) that led to a major crisis in the market , it will be resolved in the near future. Fortunately, there is a small global  jump in this period , so this may be the beginning ( pump) of the end ( drop ), and due to Bitcoin has  reached to more than  $ 8000.

Furthermore, I expect that Bitcoin will rise significantly within the next weeks , and maybe it will reach $ 10K. when this is achieved, it is certain that the majority of cryptocurrencies ( the followers of Bitcoin ) will  increase too, and Ethereum  will become more than $ 1000. In fact, this may be the last opportunity to buy an acceptable amount of digital currencies and especially Bitcoin.

it is true we have to be a little patient though sometimes the need suddenly there is always but as much as possible if we have a digital asset bitcoin or ethereum mending we save because I am sure there will be a very happy moment in June.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
In my opinion, we must be patience and do not be rush. because the problems ( like, Facebook, Twitter, google bans crypto ads , panic selling and the manipulation by  capitalists...) that led to a major crisis in the market , it will be resolved in the near future. Fortunately, there is a small global  jump in this period , so this may be the beginning ( pump) of the end ( drop ), and due to Bitcoin has  reached to more than  $ 8000.

Furthermore, I expect that Bitcoin will rise significantly within the next weeks , and maybe it will reach $ 10K. when this is achieved, it is certain that the majority of cryptocurrencies ( the followers of Bitcoin ) will  increase too, and Ethereum  will become more than $ 1000. In fact, this may be the last opportunity to buy an acceptable amount of digital currencies and especially Bitcoin.
Activity: 196

I think now the market is starting to improve, and I hope this will continue in the future, many people start to panic about the price of btc and altcoin in the last month, but look at the market now they are a little relieved, as the market back green. about the downtrend sure those who have a lot of coins will not like it, except for investors who want to invest.
Activity: 60
- In my opinion, the crypto market is a new and potential market because the strength of blockchain technology is being used and applied to enhance the utility and meet the high demand in modern times.
- altcoins and bitcoins essentially have a decentralized supply, but they have very close links.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
if u're not a day or short-term trader, best to be in it for the long-term. and i think that in the long-term only maybe 10-20% of current coins will survive, progress and gain in real value.
Activity: 552
The crypto market started going up recently, and Bitcoin's price also started to increase since few days ago. Its still rising slowly and I hope it will continue this way or even faster, so we could making bigger profits from our holdings. However it is still good time to buy because the prices will be higher soon, most likely.
Pages:
Jump to: