Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,... - page 10. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
bitcoin will not reach $ 9k this month, despite price growth but bitcoin is still vulnerable to fall and the price is still quite stable. maybe next month will increase $ 9k

These day btc price around $8k, maybe this month will reach $9k. Today btc go downtrend, what do you think about tomorrow?
I want to see bitcoin reach $ 10k next month and hope with better price conditions so that if bitcoin increases all altcoin will also be in the green zone
and what I think is how to get the bitcoin to collect and I will hold it until the end of 2018
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
my current opinion by looking at the market situation is very normal, and commonplace.
no one is able to predict the btc will go up to what price and when does that price occur?
just do it in accordance with your needs and needs, adjust again with your intention to invest whether the short, medium or long term?
hopefully keep calm and relaxed
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

It's difficult to answer this question clearly. Bitcoin has such potential can easily achieve this price. On the other hand, it is possible to return to the declines. We should observe the market very carefully.

Yes. Do you think there is no way to predict the crypto future? I think 2018 seems like a year of great promise.

Even whales also can't predict the exact future of Cryptocurrency. we can just guess based on our experience. If you have hands of experience in this field then you can predict but not sure your prediction will work or not. This market is totally unpredictable.

$9k is not a big matter Bitcoin has such potential but it takes some time if you look for 1 or 2 weeks it is not possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

It's difficult to answer this question clearly. Bitcoin has such potential can easily achieve this price. On the other hand, it is possible to return to the declines. We should observe the market very carefully.

Yes. Do you think there is no way to predict the crypto future? I think 2018 seems like a year of great promise.
bitcoin will not reach $ 9k this month, despite price growth but bitcoin is still vulnerable to fall and the price is still quite stable. maybe next month will increase $ 9k

These day btc price around $8k, maybe this month will reach $9k. Today btc go downtrend, what do you think about tomorrow?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Of course, bitcoin this week can reach 9K, I think in the end of this month is likely to impact the 10K, which is a key point. It's wise to buy altcoin at this time. Now it's an upward trend. Such an opportunity is not always available.

Bitcoin and all the cryptos are volatile in nature we will not be able to say that this will only happen here. There are people investing on various field after we seeing this price changes in the market.
Hope everything will be continue for some mormore months.
I will believe the potential growth of the bitcoin is starting from the this year October month to after that .
Activity: 173
Merit: 4

I think the market trend will continue at this level. It may go and appreaciate but I don't think it will pass $10000 this week, more of $8000 to $8500 I guess because it seems that cryptos are now still in situation that might really affects the valuation of bitcoin and all other alts. Despite of positive feedbacks of some certain countries, the  demand is really not high and support of government is still a big issue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Of course, bitcoin this week can reach 9K, I think in the end of this month is likely to impact the 10K, which is a key point. It's wise to buy altcoin at this time. Now it's an upward trend. Such an opportunity is not always available.
Activity: 840

I think in a span of 1 week, it is possible for bitcoin to reached $9,000. But you don't have to worry whether it will reach $9k or not because we still have to wait for the next quarter of the year. In the third and fourth quarter, it is expected that bitcoin will skyrocket again. And yes, we don't know when it will downtrend again or when it will increase again and you shouldn't be worried about it. If it downtrends and you have extra money, go buy some coins and hold.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
Of the large number of ICO started last year, at least some of it will have financial success, it means the expansion of the crypto market, and therefore the need for bitcoins and ETH, and hence the growth of prices for them.
Activity: 80
indeed this month Bitcoin price movement began to increase and so is Altcoin but to reach the price of $ 9k in April is difficult for Bitcoin.
My prediction on June Bitcoin will reach $ 10k.
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
My opinion is that there are currently no potential markets like cryptocurrencies. The rise in exchange rates is unpredictable in this market. To be safe then you should invest in high potential cryptos such as BTC and ETH in the long term to make a profit. Currently, the exchange rate of BTC is only $ 8,000 after the recent exchange rate increase, and I expect to reach $ 9,000 in May.
If you look at the movement prior to the big jump in price, there was clearly a lot of confusion among traders regarding the future, and it all changed in a matter of minutes, the price jumped from around 6600 to 7800 which is massive in itself, but considering the volatility of BTC price - it shouldn't be taken as a very strong signal of a big rally like what happened last year.

But, generally people are becoming more optimistic and positive about BTC and crypto in general even though the market very much crashed during the start of the year - which was a huge upset (but not shocking or unexpected).

I am very much positive about BTC future, since if we look at the long-term chart...BTC price's current position is itself extra-ordinary. There will be corrections in the future, but overall I see a huge potential for crypto's when looking at all the development which is going around it.

I wish the crypto currency will bring us a big profit in this year. And it seems to me that soon a good growth will begin. I hope that this growth of coins will be as stormy as in 2017. Thanks you
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
maybe it could be 9k in this week even more, my opinion the bitcoin price period is that weak? I hope it will not happen
it seems to touch the price up to 9k could have happened in this week week because if we monitor in every exchange alcoin the price movement of bitcoin is for now up to 8k.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin is a good growing coin so don't think negative. This will continue to pump in the market if you want to downtrend again you should invest in some other altcoins. Tomorrow this will touch the 9k USD so this is right time to invest in Bitcoin many traders are buying more Bitcoin. Because all the hunters are pick the Bitcoin so definitely this will going to moon.
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
Of course Bitcoin could hit 9k this week but after seeing the markets chopping today I am back on the neutral wagon. I would say by mid summer though we will confidently be above 10k, but the bulls have to win this battle right now in order for that to happen. If we ever get lower then 6k then we are screwed and likely heading for 3-4k price line.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

I don't think it will happen by this week because now the price is swinging at the range of $8000 for last three days so ot may be hang at this range for a while and sudden growth like that is not good for bitcoin too.So slow and steady rise is better that sudden bumps lets hope for the full recovery from here.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
The market started to rising recently since few days, and I think it will kepp increasing slowly with time. The Bitcoin market and price are the most essetial because they are influencing all the crypto markets, and whenever BTC price go up or down , most altcoins markets and prices get affedted too. Its still good time however if you look for buying and holding.
Pages:
Jump to: