Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,... - page 5. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 4
two months later , i saw this post again . what i want to say is that the market is awful , today . perhaps this is the normal state of the encryption market . sometimes good , sometimes bad .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
The current market is a pretty bad condition. We experienced a fairly high price drop, all coins including bitcoin and altcoin attributed a significant reduction. To me that this month is a pretty bad month. But this will continue to happen all the time. Therefore I am sure if we can continue to use crypto then the condition can be much better. Panic is common and usually that it will affect the price drop in almost all coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
The market is  the worst I have ever seen.Every time people say, it is going to increase be patient and just HODL but it is the opposite. It goes down and down especially late couple of weeks....I don't know if it is going to go up....
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think market will be overheated in the next few years. As the number of ICO is getting bigger and bigger.
Activity: 336
Patience is the only way to achieve good results.
The current market situation is not good. the best operation is to hold cash and wait outside.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If you message that orice squeeze appeared yesterday you never inquire that only week is flock to whack $9000, thanks to it was appeared in condign affair of minutes
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
This month there should be many positive events that can push the cryptocurrency market up. I hope that in June the price of bitcoin will reach 10k$ and the price of ethereum 1k$.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I think bitcoin can be 9k in this month, because Nasdaq do exchange for cryptocurrency and also many projects developing their networks and projects
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
I think now that the market is stabilizing and recovering, after several uncertain ups and downs. and maybe this could be an opportunity for investors to sell their long-held coins due to market uncertainty

and about bitcoin, I think it will reach $ 9000 even more in the next few months
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
the market right now it seems wants to stabilize the price first after the long time of the downtime and the market giving a green sign for every coin. but unfortunately, there still many coins that don't increase in this time but I am sure that soon, the altcoin and bitcoin will rise again and reach the highest price. and for people which buy the altcoin and bitcoin in a few days ago, they can start to sell their coins to make their profit but for me, I think it is better to hold for a while until the price reaches the highest price.
Agree with everything you’ve said and hope for faster market recovery
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
the market right now it seems wants to stabilize the price first after the long time of the downtime and the market giving a green sign for every coin. but unfortunately, there still many coins that don't increase in this time but I am sure that soon, the altcoin and bitcoin will rise again and reach the highest price. and for people which buy the altcoin and bitcoin in a few days ago, they can start to sell their coins to make their profit but for me, I think it is better to hold for a while until the price reaches the highest price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
If the market doesn't break down in the next few weeks to new lows then I don't think bad scenario can play out. I also don't see what fundamentals are in play that can drive the market down that far.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
Well, apparently now the market is not in a stable state, big candles, swings from side to side. Now for me there is a test of people to the Navy at all. It remains to believe
Merit: 3
Bitcoin and Altcoin both are relative growth phenomena so we should consider first bitcoin and next take positions for altcoins until bitcoin owns the crypto currency market altcoins will be affected
Activity: 266
Bitcoin should cross 10thousand dollars after then we can previous Altcoins prices so as of now bitcoin is in downtrend
Activity: 129
the cryptocurrency market is completely depending on bitcoin if we see bitcoin having some bad news and fluctuations whole altcoin market get shattered
Activity: 252
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

according to today's analysis, the market is very bad compared to last month, with the weakening BTC will also impact on other altcoins.
but some say the market continues to increase
It is very difficult to understand the market at the moment

Agree with you, it is very difficult to understand about the trend of Cypto. I had used many way of technical analysis when trading and the result was i lots a lot of money. Technical is only technical and is is only for reference, do not totaly follow it
copper member
Activity: 84
In this month, BTC will rise up to 9k then going sideway, it's time for altcoins to pump after a very long dumping period. Bittrex listed USD as a new fiat, it's very good news for the crypto community, people are very optimistic right now
Pages:
Jump to: