Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,... - page 9. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 1
I think btc will break the $12,000 price in the next few months. Why? because there is some good news about bitcoin. as there is an issue that 2018 world cup tickets can be purchased using bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think if you look at the market is something that is difficult to guess because all the coin prices can go up and down, for the price of $ 9k bitcoin can yes it can not

We cannot conclude by seeing them in the market because of we don't know how exactly the prices of those altcoins will vary. There is no exact guessing about the market we have to move according to the situation of the market, i think soon market prices will start increasing there is nodoubt about it.
Activity: 52
As of April the 19th. Its approaching the log downward trend that we have been in since the peak in December. If we hold 8k for a few more days that will signal a change in trend so that is a positive. If it gets rejected I think we will test 5k and then go sideways for a few months of consolidation
Activity: 252
My opinion about altcoins or bitcoin markets for now is normal, running smoothly as it usually starts to increase even though it is slowly showing a positive sign to crypto users.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?
If this recovery continues then I think its possible to reach $9k since the price of btc currently is over $8k however not in a week but before this month end. I dont think the market can recover fast, it takes months or even years before we can see a drastic changes in prices. Btc is the leader in the market if the price started to move altcoins will follow and if you are a long term hodler dont mind the price you see presently be bullish for the future and stop thinking negative thoughts.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is better regarded as a reserve currency, digital gold for the accumulation and preservation of capital. But it's less profitable to speculate than the altcoins.
For altcoin for a couple of days to make x2 from its current price - this is commonplace. Many alts fly at X10, X100, and the most brave and high can jump to x1000 and even more.
In the ancient history of crypto, you can find many such examples. And in modern history it happened. And in the future this will happen with an enviable regularity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

Certainly, the price of Bitcoin is better now compared to the last 3 weeks price but no one really know the exact trend. Even traders who know how to read the charts; all are speculation only. Buy Bitcoin or any altcoins during its dip and just wait for the price to go up again. Theres no room for worries since it will surely go up again in the right time.

From the start of crypto world it really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin price some.expert and analysis said before the end of this year bitcoin will reach $25k to $30k bullish run but in the situation of bitcoin I dont see any sign if thia price can be reach, it is better if bitcoin can hit $9k to $10k in the next month.

Specially this year it becomes very hard to predict the Bitcoin price, you are right according to professionals before the end of this year the bitcoin price will cross $35 to $40k but for what reason the price will increase nobody says it's just random guess that's it. Even i also believe experts prediction let's see what will happen still 8 months to go complete this year.
Activity: 238
If possible, buy. More low prices, we probably will not see, so now is the best time for investments

Yes, we observe for a long time, if BTC reach lower $6K again, the best time to invest for us. Waiting for this time...
At now, I think the market is not in good status. I hope it will better next few days.
Activity: 94
I think if you look at the market is something that is difficult to guess because all the coin prices can go up and down, for the price of $ 9k bitcoin can yes it can not
Activity: 602
Merit: 262

Certainly, the price of Bitcoin is better now compared to the last 3 weeks price but no one really know the exact trend. Even traders who know how to read the charts; all are speculation only. Buy Bitcoin or any altcoins during its dip and just wait for the price to go up again. Theres no room for worries since it will surely go up again in the right time.

From the start of crypto world it really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin price some.expert and analysis said before the end of this year bitcoin will reach $25k to $30k bullish run but in the situation of bitcoin I dont see any sign if thia price can be reach, it is better if bitcoin can hit $9k to $10k in the next month.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I believe that the market is all right. Now we are going through the final stage of correction and soon we will see slow growth, then it will be rapid.
Activity: 104

Activity: 182
Although bitcoin,and other cryptos, have been increasing these last few days do not get caught in FOMO. Perhaps a small investment is best.
Activity: 168
I think this is my opinion about the altkoins market, bitcoin. I think no one can memprekdiksi market, especially about the price of bitcoin or altcoins. for example today the price in the market is good and can be taxed the price of the market in the next decline. so we are patient in facing the market today.

Nevertheless, the digital currency is seen to continue to grow as the greatest financial hazard of the century. Because there is no regulation that regulates and oversees, and trade is not stable, causing uncertainty that continues to haunt.
Activity: 264
The market may still weaken, the beginning of this month the market slightly improved, but that's just a little bit, maybe the end of the year trend began to rise again
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
If possible, buy. More low prices, we probably will not see, so now is the best time for investments
Activity: 510
Of course, I think until the end of the year is likely to be the growth of the market as a whole and altov including. As a market participant, I hope so)
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
my current opinion about the market is obviously improving better than last month, about my prediction of whether to reach 9 k or not, maybe it could happen this month to see what happens only one day bitcoin or alt coin gets up in a moment.
which is clearly a sign of market revival has started to happen in this month.
Pages:
Jump to: