Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 2. (Read 2341 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will gradually be accepted in most countries of the world, though not in all. I hope in my country I will be able to officially use bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Why do you need to worry about this. The moment when the government banned anything, it was forced underground and these governments began to lose combat. People will then be forced to not pay taxes, by their own government. If Bitcoin is blocked, people will not declare their Bitcoin revenue or pay taxes, when they use it in the underground market. I think the issue of Bitcoin legality will soon be solved due to the increasing demand and popularity of Bitcoin, many people are now increasingly interested in Bitcoin and are now beginning to invest that will be made in the form of this technological innovation.

I fully support you! Cryptocurrencies were not created in order to worry about what governments think about them!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As much as we'd like to, it won't. All countries have different levels of development , including technological development. Not all cities even accept Bank cards, which is to say about bitcoin.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Its adoption in absolutely every country is impossible, but I hope that most advanced countries will accept it. We cannot hope for lagging behind countries, they have enough problems.
Activity: 140
If bitcoin will become legal in all the countries around the world, it will surely result into massive out growth of bitcoin population which can make the demand of bitcoin rise in number or quantity that will result to the rise of bitcoin's price to become more beneficial especially to those who patiently holds.
Activity: 224
Someday and other countries will become lawful. Just introduce a series of rules and laws, perhaps taxes. It's unavoidable. On the side, they will not be able to stay if they want to be among the developed countries.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
Some of countries are not legalize of bitcoin i think they afraid if this is a scam but if they know on what uses of bitcoin maybe the accepted bitcoin.
And maybe in the coming future all countries will be accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

I think if bitcoin will become legal in some countries, it would be better because some people will be more confident in using it so more and more people will acknowledge it. Although it is hard, it would be better and I think the legalization of bitcoin will be sooner.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is legal in some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin is only legal in some countries only. The rest is still not legalized and there are still prohibited. Few receive Bitcoin in their country. Probably because the Government still thinks that Bitcoin is bad, so the government thinks twice to legalize Bitcoin.

As for me, the legalization of Bitcoin is just the matter of time. Sooner or later ( hope it will happen soon) BTC and the cryptocurrency will be legally supported. Crypto will be not prohibited - just my dreams.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think and I imagine if bitcoin can be received in all States and used for the method of payment that is safer and more comfortable then it is definitely the price could become more expensive bitcoin price because many are using bitcoin as the method of payment.
Activity: 240
Bitcoin’s popularity is increasing every day because of the investment and job opportunities it offers. It may not be easy for Bitcoin and other altcoins to be legalize to other countries because of the different speculations of the government. Probably if government’s concerns about the use of Crypto in illegal transactions will be addressed, then probably we can convince the government to legalize this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Theis will be a global achievement when the whole world are spending technology money.  If it is legalised it will be another era in the world where there is no discrimination  about currency.
Activity: 392
Why do you need to worry about this. The moment when the government banned anything, it was forced underground and these governments began to lose combat. People will then be forced to not pay taxes, by their own government. If Bitcoin is blocked, people will not declare their Bitcoin revenue or pay taxes, when they use it in the underground market. I think the issue of Bitcoin legality will soon be solved due to the increasing demand and popularity of Bitcoin, many people are now increasingly interested in Bitcoin and are now beginning to invest that will be made in the form of this technological innovation.
Activity: 98
According to Elina Sidorenko, much more than the crypto currency, Russian officials are interested in blockade technology: they are actively studying it and would like to introduce it into various services. It is known, in particular, that the head of the Savings Bank German Gref has long been eyeing the detachment.
Activity: 213
Yes, In my opinion it should be legalised in all countries as it is the up coming future currency which will be the only currency used in the world. We all can see how fastly crypto world is growing and soon it will touch the sky. Crypto currency is growing at very wide rate.
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
the governments of some countries do not understand what bitcoin is, they need a lot of time to pass laws for what they do not understand.
These are stupid and poor countries that are opposed to technology. But progress can not be stopped. Bitcoin is the future, soon everyone will understand this.
Activity: 238
I have given permission in many countries, and not many countries. Now many ATM booths have been given in many countries. In my opinion, in every country, when the country's government understands that it has profits, along with real money, virtual money and usage will benefit the country, then allow it. It is not allowed in many countries, because they think it will be a problem in our transactions. But the people of their country are still working. Then the government will think and do not allow it, but the people of my country are dealing in bitcoin. Then the government will think, as it is working, why do not I get the text. I think it will give permission.
Activity: 420
If Bitcoin become legal in all countries, I'm sure that our economy will rise too and Bitcoin becomes a solution to financial problems. Many people are now increasingly interested in bitcoin and are now starting to invest it for some other things they learned to earn money from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 107
the governments of some countries do not understand what bitcoin is, they need a lot of time to pass laws for what they do not understand.
cr7
Some countries have taken a position when they do not formally give it legal status, but do not prohibit use. According to the latest trends, all countries will begin to gradually legalize crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: