Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 4. (Read 2341 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
i think if all cointry accept bitcoin or to become legal it is very great for everyone because they help many people to inprove life but in that case i think the economy will rise up for sure,if bitcoin will legal i think many people are interested in bitcoin and many investors for sure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

Its possible that bitcoin is accepted on some countries simply because they believe that bitcoin is obviously the next medium of exchange, we are now living in a modern age where people are familiar with internet and computers are used daily.
Bitcoin have many advantages that is why it was now accepted worldwide, the heightened degree of privacy may find more comfort for commercial and financial transactions. Also, transactions made without the involvement of a third party. Its for the benefit of the users. Lower transaction costs,increased privacy and no erosion of purchasing power due to inflation.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

it depends on the contribution of cryptocurrency to the countries economy... countries will regulate first and educate their people on the system of cryptocurency how it runs! how to use it... i think before it will be accepted to the countries first requirement is, could it help the country in their monetary funds, second, the availability of technology to use to operate the transaction. third would be the impact of the currency to the ordinary people.
Activity: 80
If bitcoin will be allowed in any country definitely bitcoin will be the main because it is very easy to use bitcoin from anything. Could be a bitcoin later will be a place of payment in priority.

If bitcoin become legal in our country I'm sure that our economy will rise too. Payment system will be improve and there will be more investments to come. A lot of people will be able to take advantage of it.

Yeah, there are many thoughts about that, I think, that economy of small countries , or in countries with poor economy must use BTC as legal currency, cause it help growing their economy
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
bitcoin will conquer the world. mark my words if will be legalize in all countries as the time pass by.
Activity: 448
If bitcoin will be allowed in any country definitely bitcoin will be the main because it is very easy to use bitcoin from anything. Could be a bitcoin later will be a place of payment in priority.

If bitcoin become legal in our country I'm sure that our economy will rise too. Payment system will be improve and there will be more investments to come. A lot of people will be able to take advantage of it.
Activity: 126
Activity: 56
if it's legal bitcoin then people will be easy to buy bitcoin, many people are now increasingly interested in bitcoin and are now starting to invest it for some other things they learned to earn money from crypto currency.
Activity: 224
I thin just like some bitcoin friendly countries allow bitcoin in their country i hope that all other countries will also realize the bitcoin need and importance of this currency and then they will make sure the legal use of bitcoin in their country because now every one is trying to work for bitcoin and through this we can make our future bright.
Activity: 134
That sounds good because i'm sure bitcoin will be more popular in this era and more and more new investors who want to invest with bitcoin.
Activity: 55
I think the world will become a better place if Bitcoin become legal in all country, because the countries that accept Bitcoin are making more money by trading in it and it also boost their economy
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Bitcoin is legal in some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin is only legal in some countries only. The rest is still not legalized and there are still prohibited. Few receive Bitcoin in their country. Probably because the Government still thinks that Bitcoin is bad, so the government thinks twice to legalize Bitcoin.
Activity: 218

everbody its happen to bitcoin become legal all over the world because this the goal of bitcoin community to become famous and use of all people as new currency.

I dont think so kotajikikox that bitcoin community wants it to be legalized because we want crypto currency to be famous and serve as a new type of cryptocurrency But to improve our financial stability and to make ways on how old banking do without interest and slow process time.
Activity: 112
I think when more and more people begin to understand crytocurrency and realize the benefits, then bitcoin and other crytocurrencies will be accepted as legal tender alongside fiat currency
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

If bitcoin recognized and being accepted by different countries around the world I think all of us will adapt and utilize bitcoin as our means of payment and many store will use it too. And I think bitcoin will be the only cryptocurrency we can used in the world of technology .
trk
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
At the time bitcoin accepted worldwide, I cant see anything than finally bitcoin reaching $1M Grin
I also believe there will be a regulator to crypto, for ICO to be exact. So that it could actually become safer and more comfortable for investor by minimizing the risk of fraud and scam
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
Everything relies upon the administration itself,if their administration sees bitcoins advantages and focal points then most presumably they will embrace bitcoin in their country..but a few governments have fears in the acknowledgment of digital currency in their nation due decentralization in which they can't without much of a stretch access the blockchain technology.They can't have the capacity to control over bitcoin that is the reason they boycott bitcoin for various reasons and the vast majority of the reason is defilement turned out to be incomprehensible in the realm of cryptographic money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

If the bitcoin became legal in all countries which use bitcoin more surely price bitcoin will become very expensive because of the bitcoin can be used in all countries, hopefully, can apply bitcoin legality quickly.
Activity: 224
i think its not possible because all countries in this world is more on accepting bitcoin so i think it was have a chance to be legal.
Activity: 73
I think with the development of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will become legal in all nations. It is just a question of time: How long will it take?
Pages:
Jump to: