Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries? - page 3. (Read 2341 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
i think bitcoin users will increase dramatically and his value will be very expensive. Bitcoin will become so rarely knowing so much people who wanted to earn it.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
If the Governments of all the countries are convinced by the idea of cryptocurrency and agree that bank system is getting weaker day by day then all the countries will surely have cryptocurrency as the legalised currency.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
I think the real thing that makes bitcoin legal in all countries is its popularity. It must be really useful to everyone and it will help the economy of many countries  go up
Activity: 126
I think not all countries legalize bitcoin like IMF not legalize this currency
Activity: 196
Bitcoin will be the  main trading currency in the world when all countries accept it as legally. I think bitcoin will gain legal recognition but not all countries will still partake
Activity: 124
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?
I think not all countries legalize bitcoin, legal status bitcoin and currency digital still a debate heat until now. However time goes by, some countries start looking bitcoin and digital currency with a different perspective, and try to enforce the rules of the currency. usually, regulation is not supported everyone, but in the case of bitcoin, regulation is a gift.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

I agree with you that only some not all. Because there are close minded and open minded people. So, not all will accept it. Those who dont accept bitcoin will accept other coins or they will release their own coins maybe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

This can't be possible because there are some countries that banned  or accept bitcoin and  if it's happen then maybe it takes some time to legalized bitcoin worldwide.
Activity: 154
It's will be good news and such big progress. More payment system and of course BTC price will rise to moon. But beside that, there will be some regulation about BTC with tax or something because BTC is too broad and free.
Activity: 167
As of now for the situation of bitcoin.. I think it is blurry to happen to be legalized in all countries ,because some countries are already banned the operation of bitcoin.
Activity: 79
Bitcoin becoming legal is one of the goal of the bitcoin community, to overtake the current currency or just in the community itself.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
this is what everyone hopes for, if it really happen the legalization in whole countries will make huge impact for cryptocurrency world, we will see bitcoin become the most valueable and the most wanted thing of course, and we cant imagine the price of bitcoin in this moment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin is legal but there are some countries that do not accept bitcoin so bitcoin is illegal but the government can not do anything with bitcoin use in the country because although the government forbids bitcoin but they still use it
Activity: 207
Indeed, some little nations disallow bitcoin. The conceivable reason is that bitcoin will affect the fiscal arrangement of their nation
Activity: 182
I think legalization won`t happen in the nearest future. Goverments and politicans don`t want to risk and they don`t want to get rid of their power that is given to them by money, banks, transactions. They don`t want people to enter innovative areas because it`s way too hard to control them. They just don`t want and don`t need to spend money and time on solving this new problems. However, progress can`t be stopped and there`re more and more professionals from different spheres enter this market and start the digital changes. Cool
Activity: 190
By now, i Doubt in this statement, becouse bitcoin is already forbidden in some of the countries, and to allow it again time and will is needed
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is still developing and slowly being popularized by the people all over the world. Some countries accepted the bitcoin because they are seeing the potential of bitcoin that can change their lives. But other countries still seeing that bitcoin is illegal but I hope that one day they will see the brighter side of bitcoin.
Activity: 12
bitcoin legality is just a matter of time,  in my opinion. because of the government couldn't resist of this amazing tech development that in the society already trending and used by many people.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
I don't think Bitcoin has been made legal in more than a handful of countries. Its going to take a long time before Bitcoin is accepted by the worlds governments. As Bitcoin is something that they aren't used to and something that they don't have any control over. And we all know that governments don't like such things.
Activity: 221
if it's legal bitcoin then people will be easy to buy bitcoin, many people are now increasingly interested in bitcoin and are now starting to invest it for some other things they learned to earn money from crypto currency.

Until now there are still many who have not legalized bitcoin or other crypto currencies. If bitcoin is accepted throughout the country it is good news, but how can bitcoin affect the existence of banking? Then how do people race to get bitcoin? Will bitcoin be obtained easily? Apart from that thought, I hope bitcoin becomes a solution to financial problems.
Pages:
Jump to: