Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 7. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
I will keep holding Eth up for the next few years because I am confident that the future of ETH price will be higher and keep rising.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 20, 2018, 09:49:29 AM
I still hold ETH, but I won't continue to buy too much because I think EOS, ADA, NEO are better and have more potential. I continue to hold ETH because I believe in the stability of ETH!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
July 20, 2018, 09:12:52 AM
Every now and then, Ethereum has encountered ups and downs that makes me think that it is no different from Bitcoin being volatile in its price. I have invested in Ethereum too but i never so worried about that because ethereum's famous blockchain will lead this crypto into greatness in the future.

of course eth has no difference between btc and any other alts because all of them are cryptocurrency and being volatile is normal for them because that is their real nature .

I expect from ethereum team big thing still, they must change something, sometimes eth network is really bad so there is much thing to do, and I think they can success this they are big team.

eth is already perfect and it does not need any improvements or modification . eth network isnt also bad but infact it is actually better that the bitcoin network because it does not clogged up or oftenly congested just like what happend on bitcoin .
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
Every now and then, Ethereum has encountered ups and downs that makes me think that it is no different from Bitcoin being volatile in its price. I have invested in Ethereum too but i never so worried about that because ethereum's famous blockchain will lead this crypto into greatness in the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 20, 2018, 08:39:27 AM
I think ethereum is a good coin and until now it still develops to be the next best coin in the cryptocurrency. although the price right now is not good for selling, I still try to buy ethereum in the low price which I can wait for a while. the next things that will happen with ethereum are the price will increase higher and perhaps, it will be back to the highest price before. many of us still waiting for this too and I am sure that they have a lot of ethereum and they wait to see the price increase so they can make a big profit.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 08:06:11 AM
ETH an extremely promising coin and the team is working hard on it so there is no doubt that in the future many will still appreciate it as much as it is now, because it's worth keeping in the briefcase.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 07:05:09 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin and the second best coin in cryptocurrency, it has great potentials and very good team who manage it and an advanced technology. It is a very good coin to hold and it will continue to grow high and become more stable in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
I expect from ethereum team big thing still, they must change something, sometimes eth network is really bad so there is much thing to do, and I think they can success this they are big team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 14, 2018, 06:57:35 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

Well from a long term point of view ether is here to stay and does have massive potential. They have a very large community of both developers and users/holders. And once POS comes out on it it could really take over the entire market as they start giving out passive income.
That being said i think for the short term though it will continue to track the price of BTC and given current market circumstance it could very easily go back to under 200$
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
Although ETH has a large user base, its operational innovation has not been much in recent years. I think Ethereum has been in a stagnant phase, which will provide more opportunities to win the market for the 3.0 blockchain!
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 04:46:42 AM
Eth is great in my opinion and second only to btc. Even though there are other platforms like neo and cardano nipping at its heels and making big strides, I still believe that eth is here to stay. The tram is great too.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 14, 2018, 04:41:12 AM
My opinion about ETH is very good, I myself have benefited from these coins. And I still hold the ETH. Since these coins when used to invest very easy and shipping is also not too expensive.

I don't know what shipping you are talking about because i think you need to mention it has a transfer fee. Ethereum has strong foundation team where they has the ability to develop the best blockchain in the world, in future the ETH has very good competition in terms of development.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 14, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
ethereum will increase again and I am not worried about that. I am sure that when the time comes, ethereum price will start to rise and will make a new highest price. besides that, ethereum is one of the strongest coins on the market and before the price is increased, it is better for us to buy more so we can make a lot of profit from ethereum. but of course, we need to wait for a while and be patient because the price will not increase in the short time.
I agree with your opinion. Eth now is the best investment coin and I think much lower it will not go because the demand for it is great and not many will sell it now cheaply, because it's better to buy while the price is not very expensive.
   Indeed, ethereum will be more popular, as one of a best asset in crypto currencies on which many investors presumably invest on it. In addition, Eth may lead us a good fortune when patiently holding it till the bull market occur. For the meantime, invest or buy more Eth while its price is affordable and when the market can recover from its downfall you can purchase your holding coins immensely profitable. And I think by the end of this month Eth will pump up enourmously.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:52:01 AM
My opinion about ETH is very good, I myself have benefited from these coins. And I still hold the ETH. Since these coins when used to invest very easy and shipping is also not too expensive.
Activity: 29
July 14, 2018, 03:04:05 AM
Ethereum's price in the market is now down.Now the price of Ethereum is reduced to $434.So do not sell Ethereum now.Ethereum will reach $1500 in November.So I think it's good to hold for five months.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
July 14, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
It's true that etherium has come a long way since it has started and I do believe that it will reach high heights of success in the upcoming future. As it has a very high potential. Since etherium has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people and because of which it's demand among the people has increased a lot all over the world. This has resulted in increasing the potential users of etherium and all this is evident from the increasing price of ethereum day by day.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 01:27:30 AM
ethereum will increase again and I am not worried about that. I am sure that when the time comes, ethereum price will start to rise and will make a new highest price. besides that, ethereum is one of the strongest coins on the market and before the price is increased, it is better for us to buy more so we can make a lot of profit from ethereum. but of course, we need to wait for a while and be patient because the price will not increase in the short time.
I agree with your opinion. Eth now is the best investment coin and I think much lower it will not go because the demand for it is great and not many will sell it now cheaply, because it's better to buy while the price is not very expensive.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 13, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 11:11:05 AM
if I were you I would keep ethereum until the price is back as early as 2018, the price is very good, and you will feel very sorry to sell it now
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 10:44:34 AM
ethereum is the best altcoin so I will continue to hold until the price is high enough and I believe ethereum has a good value in the market,and I chose to invest in ethereum for the long term.and now for me is a good time to buy again because the price will rise at the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: