Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 3. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
The growth of Ethereum in 2017 has led many people to overestimate Ethereum. In my opinion, Ethereum does not have such high value. He should return to less than $100.

the only method for forecasting courses is the Ethereum , this is a technical analysis that involves analyzing the graphs of past movements in the exchange rate.
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
To me, I expect the market to rebound and the ETH will rebound above $ 1000 by the end of 2018, I believe this is true and I try to hold them.

I believe that ethereum will show it's best price in 2019 and I hope this price will be more that 1500 so I will get my profit in the future!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 05:23:07 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Do you think that it is reasonable to sell now a coin for some$ 250, which in the future is more likely to grow by the end of the year? I personally think it's better to keep that then not to say that he sold at the wrong time.

It seems to me that if a person does not need money urgently, it is best to leave the coins in his wallet and touch them until better times.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 08, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Do you think that it is reasonable to sell now a coin for some$ 250, which in the future is more likely to grow by the end of the year? I personally think it's better to keep that then not to say that he sold at the wrong time.

If you have sold your ethereum at 250 then you could get a good amount of profits because ethereum is crashing really hard and it's barely above 200 with a current price of 201, this show to us how unpredictable is this market, many people believed that 250 was the floor for ethereum but now we are about to go below 200, and I saw some predictions that put the price of ethereum below 140.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2018, 01:29:09 PM
ETH is the most potential crypto market. I can now confirm that ETH has surpassed BTC regarding potency as well as popularity. Current ICOs and altcoins have used ETH technology so we can expect in the future that ETH's exchange rate will increase rapidly instead of the current $ 242.

I also support this platform, and I know that Ethereum is the best altcoin. Let us do not listen to these guys, which predict the death of ETH. It will never happen!
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 07, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
My opinion about ETH is that it is completely trusting in the future of crypto. This time is September 2018, and the ETH is $ 217, but the market is likely to recover at the end of this year. So if you are holding ETH then continue instead of panic sell because investment in ETH is long-term, not the short-term investment
Activity: 602
September 07, 2018, 03:37:15 PM
I think this is very strong and stable currency and I really hope that ethereum will grow and raise with its price more and more
in any case, for today, we see only a huge drop in the entire crypto-currency, including the sinking of the etherium to 217 dollars. It is very difficult to guess what future awaits the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 182
September 07, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
I think this is very strong and stable currency and I really hope that ethereum will grow and raise with its price more and more
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
September 07, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
Ethereum is a really good smart contract software platform. Just as Word or Google Docs is better for creating, editing and executing real-world contracts than TextEdit or a typewriter, Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, etc. for creating, editing and executing smart contracts.

So far Ethereum has a great community.  Grin Grin

More than several financial institutions and other companies are seriously looking at using Ethereum technology.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 07, 2018, 12:41:17 PM
I hope after yesterday's fall ETH will start a quick recovery, it was a pity to watch how ETH updates the 2018 minimum
The state of ethereum is deplorable, the price is still going down against bitcoin and even if I think that ethereum has its flaws its price is simply too low, people are very scared about what is happening and that is the perfect sign that indicates that you should buy it, I'm just waiting for the price of each ethereum to fall below a certain threshold when that happens I will buy ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 05:42:31 AM
2018 was a horrible year. Changes? There is nothing not to be in this market. The pre-Dev Con ETH was a very bad drop.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

Ethereum is strong coin with huge potential, but in my opinion this coin could be better and more attractive if it was not dependent on the price of bitcoin. Serously the only reason why currently price is low is following for bitcoin

if my opinion ethereum is indeed a strong coin and its growth is also good. and for now why ethereum's growth is still not good because bitcoin has not experienced a very rapid increase, because ethereum's growth depends on the growth of bitcoin if I think
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:24:41 AM
The growth of Ethereum in 2017 has led many people to overestimate Ethereum. In my opinion, Ethereum does not have such high value. He should return to less than $100.
it seems your prophecy can come true in the near future. I think ETH could drop to $ 150 and then growth will begin
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
I hope after yesterday's fall ETH will start a quick recovery, it was a pity to watch how ETH updates the 2018 minimum
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 06, 2018, 04:34:13 AM
may be we need vitalik to say more about price and eth future, i now this coin is successfull but now xlm, act, have a smart contract like ethereum.
I've checked his twitter account but it doesn't have any tweet two days ago.

I've heard that Ethereum people are selling off due to some ICO related thing and there's a tendency that people are jumping to NEO. But I've ended up a conclusion about people going to NEO because it is down as well, just like every coin in the market today.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 04:28:51 AM
Eth price now is very low tho we know ethereum has a potential but the price of ethereum now is crazy to holders and bitcoin now is down also i think that's why eth now is crashing the price just hold on it's a big loss now if you sell eth with a low price hopefully ethereum price will grow higher when bull run happen.
Activity: 185
September 06, 2018, 03:15:18 AM
may be we need vitalik to say more about price and eth future, i now this coin is successfull but now xlm, act, have a smart contract like ethereum.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 05, 2018, 07:47:56 PM
ETH is the most potential crypto market. I can now confirm that ETH has surpassed BTC regarding potency as well as popularity. Current ICOs and altcoins have used ETH technology so we can expect in the future that ETH's exchange rate will increase rapidly instead of the current $ 242.
Its not that we think to happen mate, ETH is still on the risk and having possibility of having a break in the coming days. We saw hikes happen last week and seems to be good to see and may it continue to soar high even 80% from the current price today.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:27:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: