Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 5. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 10:16:05 PM
of course it will be sad, bro, because this is a very drastic decline over the past year. whatever the exact cause until Altcoin dropped dramatically, is this a sign of ico's destruction? but I hope that altcoin will soon rise especially for ethereum coins because we know that ethereum is a good coin that we invest in the long run.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:10:40 PM
Whether it's on its top condition or it's in its worst condition, I still have believe in ETH. Let's say the situatuon for ETH become worst day by day, I would hold it until the price rise. If I have enough money, I may invest more in it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 20, 2018, 07:12:10 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
I siggest continue holding and aboid selling yet. The continuous downtrend may seem unending but it is not. The market value will again increase and we just have to wait for recovery to soon take place. Patience is really a requirement at times like this in order to be safe on loss of profit. Ethereum in the first place is a good crypto so surely, things will be again positive on its market value.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 05:38:39 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

I continue holding ethereum, because, for me it is very clear that selling my ethereums can give me just a big loss. I believe the power of ethereum and I am expecting to see it more powerful again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 01:52:56 AM
Ethereum is a basic open source distributed computing platform, characterized by the intelligent ethernet contract functionality that currently has about 280 measured values decreasing over time.
That was technical knowledge. Investors are more interested in economical aspect of any asset because all they care about is whether they can make money out of coin or not. Ethereum as an investment is indeed a good choice. Regardless of its slow progressive pace, ethereum has remained at the top of altcoin since the beginning and produced profits over time. It also holds one of the largest community of supporters.
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
Ethereum is demand in market in all aspect then Holding Ethereum is a good choice the more you hold much more profits will come when the price of ethereum goes up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 06:36:02 AM
I think, it's better to hold ethereum because ethereum's price is already very low and to be able to get profit, hold it until ethereum's price rises again and gives profit because I believe that ethereum's price will definitely be high again.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 05:05:44 AM
Ethereum is a basic open source distributed computing platform, characterized by the intelligent ethernet contract functionality that currently has about 280 measured values decreasing over time.
Activity: 182
August 15, 2018, 03:13:42 AM
The ethics market is now down to $ 280 and this is the best time for you to invest long term and waiting for the opportunity to increase prices will come to us.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 02:46:53 AM
Ethereum is a good coin and is a stable coin so I believe in Ethereum ability.
I think holding Ethereum is a good idea.
I am sure Ethereum will become a coin that will have a high value in the future.
Currently, Ethereum is experiencing a price decline due to very tight coin selection, I think holding Ethereum for a longer time will make Ethereum rise in the future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
August 15, 2018, 02:41:14 AM
previously I speculated that ethereum would be a little safe as a safe investment but in fact it was the same. indeed even in the worst circumstances it cannot be denied that everything can decline. and as we now know ethereum itself also experienced a considerable decline
August 15, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
we recommend holding an eth in a longer term, because there is still a possibility that eth prices will increase after the last few weeks the market has experienced a very drastic price decline, but if you look at the current market situation, almost all the coins in the market have become green again and experience a slight increase in prices, but it is possible that this price increase will gradually and triggered the recovery of the market will actually occur. so yeah, you should hold the eth that you still keep in the longer term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 15, 2018, 12:04:07 AM
ETH is probably the key coin in raising ICO funds, so when ICO projects need money and they move from ETH to USD to withdraw money on project implementation, that has made the ETh coin continually decrease. .
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 14, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

The whole market is really in difficult right now in which all Crypto currencies is having unhealthy performances but if you want to be still in this market then you should choose the best Altcoins and one of that should be Ethereum because even the rise and fall of the market it will be the best coins will always remain and it will be Bitcoin and Ethereum will still be the top choice of the people.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 11:09:15 PM
ethereum is currently in a downturn, nothing else can be done other than holding, or buying more ethereum and then holding, now the market is bad, so it doesn't seem like it's time to sell, unless there is a sudden need and really need money .
August 14, 2018, 10:37:38 PM
Now it is better to hold ethereum.Now the price of ethereum is very low.So it's good to hold a long time.When people are selling now people will get a lot of loss.I think the price of ethereum will reach $ 1200 by the end of this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

I think selling your ethereum would be a very bad choice. If you stay calm and just wait for greener days, you can have very good profit with ethereum. I think the bull run can come in the following months.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
August 14, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
I think that this coin is going through very difficult times at the moment. Many investors were afraid of the market drop, and sold ETH. But I think that they did wrong.
for today there is a general tendency of the fall of the market and all prices have gone down. Proceeding from this, one does not need to strictly judge Bitcoin and the etherium. I am also sure that we will see what the etherium platform is capable of and what the maximum prices will be in the future.
do not want to breed demagoguery and give meaningless hopes to users, but repeatedly read the information from the etherium team, which talks about real prices around $ 15,000. I am inclined to trust them, but apparently such prices the etherium will reach Not today, but in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 03:01:38 PM
I think that this coin is going through very difficult times at the moment. Many investors were afraid of the market drop, and sold ETH. But I think that they did wrong.
for today there is a general tendency of the fall of the market and all prices have gone down. Proceeding from this, one does not need to strictly judge Bitcoin and the etherium. I am also sure that we will see what the etherium platform is capable of and what the maximum prices will be in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 14, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: