Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 4. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 05, 2018, 06:50:33 PM
Ethereum is my favorite coin, now I only focus on investing in ethereum alone, even though ethereum's price is now very bad, I still consider it a natural thing especially on cryptocurrency investments that have high volatility. When the ethereum price fell, the positive thing I got was that I could buy ethereum at a fairly cheap price.
The price that we are currently seeing for ethereum is not going to last long, if you can take advantage of it, right now it's price is crashing more than 15% and it's bellow 250 dollars, I have some small amount of cash in me right now and I'm going to spend it and buy ethereum because I'm sure that in just a few years it's going to be worth 10 times its current price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
September 03, 2018, 03:41:34 PM
one word for eth is hold
many people predict, someday eth will break the market capitalizations of bitcoin
so, i have no doubt to hold ethereum

Holding or selling is an activity that cannot be missed by any crypto currency user. Unfortunately, both ways sometimes it becomes very useless if we do not make a purchase, because it does not contribute to the growth of crypto values.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
Ethereum is my favorite coin, now I only focus on investing in ethereum alone, even though ethereum's price is now very bad, I still consider it a natural thing especially on cryptocurrency investments that have high volatility. When the ethereum price fell, the positive thing I got was that I could buy ethereum at a fairly cheap price.
in any case, the etherium shows not only its solvency, Yes, and the interest of this platform by the crypto-exchange society. At the same time, Bitcoin is the only competitor for the etherium, but has a price that looks like a soap bubble. I think that the etherium will soon take a leading position in the crypto currency market.
I fully support your opinion and believe that the etherium is already beginning to gain momentum of its popularity. As for the price category compared to Bitcoin, it is very difficult to assume that eth will reach the level of the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:35:56 PM
in any case, the etherium shows not only its solvency, Yes, and the interest of this platform by the crypto-exchange society. At the same time, Bitcoin is the only competitor for the etherium, but has a price that looks like a soap bubble. I think that the etherium will soon take a leading position in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 03, 2018, 12:23:54 PM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 03, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Hold your ethereum, I know that under these market conditions this is not something easy to do but it's something that you will have to do if you are planning to recover your money, however if you cannot hold your coins any longer and want to get out of this market then that is your right, just do not come here to complain about the profits that you're not getting because you sold your coins and you see the market recovering.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

Ethereum is strong coin with huge potential, but in my opinion this coin could be better and more attractive if it was not dependent on the price of bitcoin. Serously the only reason why currently price is low is following for bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
To me, I expect the market to rebound and the ETH will rebound above $ 1000 by the end of 2018, I believe this is true and I try to hold them.
Activity: 86
August 22, 2018, 03:36:06 AM
The growth of Ethereum in 2017 has led many people to overestimate Ethereum. In my opinion, Ethereum does not have such high value. He should return to less than $100.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 07:13:32 PM
My favourite cryptocoin, that drop the most on the market. I really like it and believe, but that what we can see now on the market is unbelievable.. Maybe it will change, but who knows, what will be.
Several cryptanalysts say that next month we will see a change in the market trend. I don't even know whether to believe them or not.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 07:09:10 PM
My favourite cryptocoin, that drop the most on the market. I really like it and believe, but that what we can see now on the market is unbelievable.. Maybe it will change, but who knows, what will be.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
August 21, 2018, 05:03:28 AM
The ethics market is now down to $ 280 and this is the best time for you to invest long term and waiting for the opportunity to increase prices will come to us.

I have already used this opportunity and bought several ETH altcoins. I am waiting for Ethereum pump in December or in January 2019. It will let me earn pretty much.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
In the near future, the situation will be like with all the other coins on the market, namely the search for the next bottom. So I would not buy now and that's why I do not advise you...
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 21, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
I never think negative about the ETH, it completely depends on the market situation look at the price of Bitcoin, its keep falling and it is affecting the price of Ethereum. So holding ETH in long term will always give good profit to the investors.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 21, 2018, 03:20:57 AM
I think that this coin is going through very difficult times at the moment. Many investors were afraid of the market drop and sold ETH. But I think that they did wrong.
I somehow totally agree with your opinion. Many people recently have some doubts toward ETH. They're not feeling safe because the price isn't as stable as they thought. This really is a good coin, so we don't need to worry that much. This much time is normally okay.

Yes, you are right but this makes many people think negative about the ETH but one thing we have to remember most of the ICO people are dumping the price in order to make money and this might be one of the reason causing the ETH price.
it can only be done by whales. with large funds they can move prices, such as dump eth and when the price falls they buy back on a large scale, followed by traders, and they win
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
I don't follow the trend. I think that many people are optimistic about the coins, but they will be disappointed, so I will not buy Ethereum. In fact, its price is already very low.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 21, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
I still believe with ethereum and I still hold the ethereum now and I don't have a plan to sell because I don't see my chance to make a profit by doing this. I am sure that ethereum will increase higher in the future or at least, in the next year. ethereum can back to the last highest price but it will wait for bitcoin price to increase first and then the ethereum can follow to go up too. and at this moment, it is better to buy as much ethereum while the price is less than $300 because, for me, this is a good time to buy more ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2018, 10:38:37 PM
I think that this coin is going through very difficult times at the moment. Many investors were afraid of the market drop and sold ETH. But I think that they did wrong.
I somehow totally agree with your opinion. Many people recently have some doubts toward ETH. They're not feeling safe because the price isn't as stable as they thought. This really is a good coin, so we don't need to worry that much. This much time is normally okay.

Yes, you are right but this makes many people think negative about the ETH but one thing we have to remember most of the ICO people are dumping the price in order to make money and this might be one of the reason causing the ETH price.
Activity: 183
August 20, 2018, 10:29:59 PM
I have always believed ETH as the way I have done so far. Every time ETH drops I buy more and I never fail. Love ETH very much Kiss
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:25:46 PM
I think that this coin is going through very difficult times at the moment. Many investors were afraid of the market drop, and sold ETH. But I think that they did wrong.
I somehow totally agree with your opinion. Many people recently have some doubts toward ETH. They're not feeling safe because the price isn't as stable as they thought. This really is a good coin, so we don't need to worry that much. This such time is normally okay.
Pages:
Jump to: