Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 6. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 01:33:41 PM
Hold. If you have some extra money then this will be a good time to buy ETH. It will not go down from the current level.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 01:04:18 PM
eth is the one of the best cryptocurrency. it can affect in many crypto prices
at this time the price is too low tbh, we need some times waiting to grow
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
August 14, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
for today's ETH
buy lots of ETH then HOLD until next year.
because this day there is a BIG SALE especially for ETH.
instead of thinking badly, it's better to change our attention and enjoy trading
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 12:52:38 PM
Ethereum is a trusted coin, as the king of altcoins and as the most attractive coin for investors because the ETH is a big capitalist coin, and that makes me interested in investing in ETH, currently Ethereum prices are down this is the right time to buy as much maybe. because in my opinion at the end of this year the price of ETH will increase significantly which will give a lot of profits to investors and traders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
After I analyzed ETH coins. I believe that ETH will continue to survive. I continue to maintain ETH as my best coin. And I will continue to save it. Because I'm sure this coin will continue for the long term.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 08:22:34 AM
ETH is just a medium I use to convert between cryptocurrencies because it trades faster than Bitcoin and has a large user base!
Ether is more than you say! I will not talk about its price because it seems to me relatively low now. And if I had free money, I would have bought it now at such a price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 06:29:06 AM
ETH is just a medium I use to convert between cryptocurrencies because it trades faster than Bitcoin and has a large user base!
Ethereum's transaction processing speed is really fast and you do not have to spend too much time on a transaction. I used to pay a lot of ETH products and this is legal in my country. Of course, apart from paying, ETH can be used in a number of areas and most especially invest in ICO projects to make a profit.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:12:23 AM
July 27, 2018, 05:40:31 AM
A very good coin, but the problem is thaat the fees are more than expensive at the moment, that is why there are too many people actually switching to the EOS platform

I don't think too many people switch to EOS. Honestly EOS is not secure as ETH. The centralization problem is bigger in EOS.
ETH has different userbase. People don't switch because of transaction fees.
Of course ETH is still very much in demand. EOS and Tezos now very promising coins and in the future they will be able to compete with ETN but for the time being they are still not ready for this.
July 27, 2018, 05:33:01 AM
ETH very good project and now a good time to buy it because the price is now good. I think if now buy and hold until the end of the year, you can get a good profit.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
July 21, 2018, 04:49:25 PM
A very good coin, but the problem is thaat the fees are more than expensive at the moment, that is why there are too many people actually switching to the EOS platform

I don't think too many people switch to EOS. Honestly EOS is not secure as ETH. The centralization problem is bigger in EOS.
ETH has different userbase. People don't switch because of transaction fees.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
July 21, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

Ethereum's one of the most well-earned coins among other altcoins, to this day he still holds his position as the second-best coin after bitcoin. Broadly speaking ethereum and bitcoin have almost identical historical records and therefore holding them is the best way to achieve success from ethereum.
Activity: 200
July 21, 2018, 02:37:07 PM
For me, Ethereum is one of the best altcoin, it's always worth to invest. Ethereum has excellent blockchain technology, it is the foundation of so many ICO projects. Every day Ethereum has a lot of deals showing that this altcoin has great potential. I believe in the future Ethereum will continue to grow and compete with Bitcoin as the throne of the cryptocurrency market. At present Ethereum prices are very low, only about $ 460, this is the time for us to invest in ETH. I believe that long-term investment in ETH will bring a lot of profit for us.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
July 21, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
Ethereum is the most stable and the most anticipating to grow in the future because of its services through smart contract platform. So it is better to hold your ETH and close your ears and eyes for FUD news regarding ethereum.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
this coin has a very great future. I think in 2 years the price for ETH will be about 15000 dollars, it is quite real given the rapid growth of the Crypto-currency
July 21, 2018, 12:47:14 PM
I think ethereum is a very good coin and ethereum is also a lot of platfrom created and created a lot of ico circulating at this time, from there shows that ethereum has a good development.
With this all agree. I think many are just doing what they try to save in more ETH.
If this is not called a good investment choice, then what is better to call a good investment choice?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 01:02:19 PM
I think ethereum is a very good coin and ethereum is also a lot of platfrom created and created a lot of ico circulating at this time, from there shows that ethereum has a good development.
Activity: 358
July 20, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
eth is much more overvalued at the moment, that is the main reason of why the price is not going up at the same time as all the others are growing up. I think that ethereum's times are finished now, but it can take some time until it recovers
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

i think ethereum is the best altcoins
so, i will hold my ethereum until the price from this coin hit my target price  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: