Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 10. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has a bright future ahead. The government might recognized it in future but I guess their will be huge changes since they might want to control it the same way as fiat.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
perhaps I think, by convincing him that the government can recognize and know about the crypto market that is very useful for the economy of society that is currently still not working.
Activity: 138
I think the future of this market  will be continuous for improving and it makes bigger and more well-known/ popular in the whole world.
Activity: 207
The fate of bitcoin is exceedingly indeterminate in light of the fact that as the cost builds, so likewise the sum consideration it pulls in from administrative experts. They won't not have the capacity to take a position now but rather eventually, they will be compelled to take a position in the case of supporting or against bitcoin which the help is something that isn't likely a result of the danger that bitcoin may posture against their proceeded with predominance. Yet in addition with proceeded with advancement and selection, bitcoin may develop to a point where restraining it may be outlandish and the main way would be to coincide.
Activity: 29
Future of the market is all about giving people a way to share collective values.
The market will decide collectively which projects deserve the most attention,
And we’ll be here ideally taking part.

Economics for me is about being creators of value, so I think if we can manage
To build a place where people can create value for others the rest will fill in and
We’ll have that whole oasis kind of thing. If you want to see something big happen,
Try to find a way to actually participate in a personal way, because money
Is just one way of supporting an idea. The future of this market depends on
The common groundwork we each lay towards our own goals, not just one
Single superpower cryptocurrency that conquers all coins lol. We’ll have lots of
Interchain communication, crypto to fiat collaboration and regulation, and we of
Course gotta mention factors like new ways of physically interacting with the
Blockchain(iot devices).

Tons of factors right? It’s why I like to get involved wherever I can, cus there’s
So many angles to attack on these problems, not just prices and manipulation.
Activity: 14
It will become successful
Activity: 210
I think someday bitcoin will totally recognized in the market and government also recognized it .I hope it will be done sooner for the bitcoin holders it will be nice if bitcoin will be used as a payment in the market .
Activity: 142
i think the future of this market is good and the price of bitcoin will increase because more people will try and people invest it,i think you need to advertise bitcoin in television so many people will try it
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
I think the future of the market of cryptocurrencies will be more and more people are engaging into it every day which means the demand for a certain coin will continue to rise as well as the value of that coin will be higher than the current price. Governments sees these as a threat to their economy because of its decentralized technology and also the anonymity of the users when doing transactions. It will be hard for them to legalized these but as we all know there are already countries like japan who legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
I think this market has bright future when it comes to improvements because it was an open access network so anything can happen on this. Since many people are already recognizing the presence and existence of Bitcoin, people are now getting to value this new existing currency. Maybe it is needed to have enough information about this to make the government be aware of what this market is really all about. If the government will just totally understand it, I think they will now start to recognize Bitcoin's existence.
Activity: 112
Yes, I think it has scape through the time. If majority of the countries can accept bitcoin it will b a global thing which will be accepted by everybody. Then if the frudstars will not manipulate a lot of things
Activity: 490
This market will further improve. I think it will still fluctuate as it is because that is how Bitcoin behaves right. It will reach higher point of price that we can't even imagine. Furthermore, it will soon be recognized as one of the major currencies not as the primary currency around the world. There will be tons of investor in this market for how convenient bitcoin is really for all of the finance needs.
The number of crypto which are there in the market is very huge. There are number of coins and most of them are just shit coins and there is nothing good in investing your money in such kind of coins. Moreover, the market of such coins will remain the same as is now. However, the coins like that of bitcoin and other top rated coins will definitely grow in the future.
Only the strongest would really remain and have been supported by the community.I do agree on the fact that most coins in the market are just trash or doesn't really worth it to invest but yet we can select potential ones which we do see to last longer for more years to come.Talking about consideration of government then it would be still debatable because we do know the issues been rise up between government and cryptocurrencies.
and nevertheless the problem is not only because of governments, because even if we consider the next maximum burst of the price for a bitcointalk of 20,000 dollars, then the price and duration of the transactions is simply amazing. It is this moment that makes the use of Bitcoin problematic for different purposes problematic. It happens that the transaction price exceeds the transfer amount.
Activity: 322
Must be I think this market, todays market side is very good. Future time will accept this market others country. I hope this.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
This market will further improve. I think it will still fluctuate as it is because that is how Bitcoin behaves right. It will reach higher point of price that we can't even imagine. Furthermore, it will soon be recognized as one of the major currencies not as the primary currency around the world. There will be tons of investor in this market for how convenient bitcoin is really for all of the finance needs.
The number of crypto which are there in the market is very huge. There are number of coins and most of them are just shit coins and there is nothing good in investing your money in such kind of coins. Moreover, the market of such coins will remain the same as is now. However, the coins like that of bitcoin and other top rated coins will definitely grow in the future.
Only the strongest would really remain and have been supported by the community.I do agree on the fact that most coins in the market are just trash or doesn't really worth it to invest but yet we can select potential ones which we do see to last longer for more years to come.Talking about consideration of government then it would be still debatable because we do know the issues been rise up between government and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 371
biggest market ever and stockk exchange will fall!
crypto currency is the cheapest and fastest to earn from trading unlike in stock exchange!
Activity: 429
The only issue with regards to Bitcoin is its volatility which is indeed a risk. But till I am seeing a bright future with Bitcoin since there are instances that the increase on its value is continuous so there is a chance that in the future its value will be more stable than it is at this moment. So I am just gonna hold and invest for the next years to come to earn more profit.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
For me this market will never die because currently majority of people unaware about market still it have worth and too much rush once it will reachable to every one it will extend more.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Activity: 176
For me, this market will grow because it revolutionize investing schemes. For example, there are certain countries that prohibits the ownership of a company/organization to local citizen therefore you cannot invest to this company/organization because you are a foreigner to them. But with tokenized assets, its now possible and the identity is kept in private since there is no agreement with other company which is connected to the government.
Pages:
Jump to: