Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 12. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
Who knows exactly? but if 2017 is any indication then it looks like the future is going to be in the green lol
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I think that bitcoin is our future. No matter how much the government tries to restrain its spread, it will fail. It's just a matter of time. Evolution can not be stopped.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
The government will accept this market in future they won't have any option the value for bitcoin will increase by so much and private business will also start preferring bitcoin and after sometime the government will have to accept bitcoin in the economy with all the oressure from people
They are going to accept it but the issue is how are they going to accept it, are they simply going to say OK and let bitcoin do its thing because that is very unlikely, what they are going to try to do is to try to regulate it but I think that at the end even that is going to fail since people are going to try to get around that regulation and bitcoin is perfect for that since no one can take your bitcoin from you without your consent.

The future is good, but regulations are going to be established by the government. Recently rumors are there that there will be country specific coins to be introduced. So mostly it will be accepted for sure, but we will see restrictions and rules implemented upon it, be it country specific rules.
i think it will be depending on the  pressure that will put by the people on their government. I am sure that in future when the users of bitcoin will increase then they will surely turn bitcoin as legal currency.
This will depend though as we may not really see it everywhere. However, the government cannot really do much than to just accept people to use it and they will just have to find a way to control its usage via exchanges. Some may just keep a blind eye to it while the activities keep going on but still have a hold on the exchanges.

Things are changing and even the governments are worried that controls are changing hands, eventually, just very few will end up using fiats in some countries that are technologically vast.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I think bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. More and more will recognize and use it. It will become more popular. And because of its popularity, i think that the goverment will try to make some regulations when it comes to bitcoin such as adding tax on it. Hope it wont happen.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
I personally think that bitcoin has a bright  future and through its benefits ,these day more and more people are investing it .You know, kids are getting smarter, so it’s great if we train for a child about investing . In the future , there will have more genius  in BTC. The government will early organize it as a currency because  its popularity, development and attractive . Thank to its convenient, everybody can approach it easily and make people be more attentive .
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The future of this market is us, we are the one in charge here the market depends on us. I think that the market will really depend on the community and i hope that everything will go smoothly without any adversities.
I like that statement. We are crypto and crypto is us, that is the joy of decentralization anyway. As long as we all stay together to wade off any crypto adversary that may want to bring their craziness into the crypto world, we will always end up doing fine. The community is getting large every day and even matured and that is really what would make the future of the market to be certain.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
The market in cryptocurrency surge higher in the future and will threatened the government in the tax collection. There are already countries that are banning this business and convinced their society to cooperate and releasing propaganda on the disadvantages for cryptocurrency. In reality, the government can still collect the appropriate tax once  the people is cryptocurrency converted their BTC in hard cash. The government can also establish a trading agency to where they can collect the equivalent tax immediately from trading.
I think the government, and especially the banking system, will resist to as more long. But cryptocurrencies the victory is inevitable. It's only a matter of time.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
The market in cryptocurrency surge higher in the future and will threatened the government in the tax collection. There are already countries that are banning this business and convinced their society to cooperate and releasing propaganda on the disadvantages for cryptocurrency. In reality, the government can still collect the appropriate tax once  the people is cryptocurrency converted their BTC in hard cash. The government can also establish a trading agency to where they can collect the equivalent tax immediately from trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think there is nothing to change in the bitcoin for the government to recognize it because bitcoin itself is enough and qualified to be recognized in the government. And the future of the bitcoin is that by the next proceeding years, it will last and boost higher more than what developed it is today.
The government will truly not recognized this as legal currencies nor it will recommend for their people to used bitcoin that's because this is the opposed of their plan. Crypto won't let anybody to take control on this and that the reason that make the government hated cyptocurrencies. If the government will support for this even though they won't benefit from here, I'm surely bitcoin will go further.

That is the main problem here, if the government doesnt benefit in any way possible then they wont support bitcoin or any other crypto currency, thats how the way government works, people will still use crypto currency even though government forbids them to use, for the government to fully embrace crypto then it must be decentralized but i dont think it will happen anytime soon.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I think there is nothing to change in the bitcoin for the government to recognize it because bitcoin itself is enough and qualified to be recognized in the government. And the future of the bitcoin is that by the next proceeding years, it will last and boost higher more than what developed it is today.
The government will truly not recognized this as legal currencies nor it will recommend for their people to used bitcoin that's because this is the opposed of their plan. Crypto won't let anybody to take control on this and that the reason that make the government hated cyptocurrencies. If the government will support for this even though they won't benefit from here, I'm surely bitcoin will go further.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I think the future of this market when it comes to cryptocurrency will take a very long time to run because as we can all see and observe, the run of the cryprocurrencies are really taking over the natural currencies that we have and with this matter, it will be a large possibility that this type of currency within the market will just continue to rise. Government will not be a major part of this because this currency is decentralized yet needed to be recognized to state as legal. They must not play as a hindrance because many people are the beneficiaries of this type of currency.
With all the developments going on, I would not say it would take a long time. Things are moving fast and it has been more than 7 years now since the journey started and a whole lot have changed and so many more will keep changing. It is step by step, but from the look of things, we are going to end up achieving a lot of things faster than we can ever anticipate.

Bitcoin has been doing pretty well even without the involvement of the government and what any government is doing now is to tap some benefits from it. The future of this market is awesome and everyone can glaringly see it that we are heading to a point where we can all look back to where we have been coming from and say for certain that it was really quite an enjoyable ride.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

The government recognizes digital currency's potential and they consider it as a threat. They will try to send FUD, regulate and control but they will neber succeed. In thre nesr future, digital currency will be accepted by most establishments.
Unfortunately, all that they keep doing ends up sending the wrong message to investors and end up exposing them even more to the crazy system they have built. They may consider it as a threat, but that would not change the fact that the market will remain and adoption will keep getting better in the long run.

Over time, we will see a lot of merchants accepting bitcoin and the market soaring higher as usability increases.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This market of bitcoin has always a great future and with the eyes closed I can say that this bitcoin would even used  by child for buying a lollipop so by this one could simply judge the future of bitcoin. We can  simply see the hiking prices of bitcoin and this status of simply signifies the future of bitcoin. Even now may investors are looking forward towards the market of bitcoin and now every news channel is talking about this market so all these simply describes the future of the bitcoin market .
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
I think the future of this market when it comes to cryptocurrency will take a very long time to run because as we can all see and observe, the run of the cryprocurrencies are really taking over the natural currencies that we have and with this matter, it will be a large possibility that this type of currency within the market will just continue to rise. Government will not be a major part of this because this currency is decentralized yet needed to be recognized to state as legal. They must not play as a hindrance because many people are the beneficiaries of this type of currency.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond

The government recognizes digital currency's potential and they consider it as a threat. They will try to send FUD, regulate and control but they will neber succeed. In thre nesr future, digital currency will be accepted by most establishments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
The future of this market is us, we are the one in charge here the market depends on us. I think that the market will really depend on the community and i hope that everything will go smoothly without any adversities.
Activity: 560
I think this market will grow forever until the world no longer exists virtual currency and I think this will never happen. In addition, if you want to change the government, I think the market needs to have positive opinions, the transaction should be public and healthy.

Totally wrong. That market wont last longer than for the next 5-10 years max.
Activity: 230
I observe that a lot of countries are now making ammends as to they would allow or ban and even warn their citizens in crypto trading. Right after the 10K4 crusade, i am noe encountering issues on countries such as Philippines where they do not encourage investing and the government is not liable to any lose in terms of bitcoin and india not allowing bitcoin traders or so i read. Us off course just wanted some ID for any bitcoin holders.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
hopefully remain smoothly without any obstacles and hopefully issues issues circulating about this market just a regular thumbs up and can continue to exist until whenever.
Pages:
Jump to: