Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 9. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has a really bright future, if it will value as much as we all envisioned it to be it will be the
new go-to medium and platform for all businesses, investments and transactions. It's fast and unique
in it's own way. If only governments around the world would accept bitcoins and utilize them in the
economy as an option or choice, that surely will improve markets and the local economy. Surely with
the government's involvement we can all expect taxes out from regulation, but if manage fairly right
I think there will be no problems and things will go smoothly and accordingly. As more and more
countries and business employ the use of bitcoins, it's gonna get more big and valuable. It's an
amazing piece of technology and innovative revolution, it's a currency and an investment at the same
time, what more could anyone want.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
For me, market is defined by bitcoin's current status. Once bitcoin goes up, we can expect a green and healthy market. In contrast, market looks so ill whenever bitcoin encounters correction/crash.

I think cryptomarket's future could be dim without bitcoin.
if we look at the trending from now backwards three years what is the trending is the market network goes down or it proliferate? the answer maybe is that bitcoin kept growing for several years.the technolobgy hardware is growing because the are lot of miners join into the system erecting lot of mining riggs so for this moment of time I would say brighter future awaits for cypto currecy market.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

It is a matter of time, in the future the government will use the cryptocurrency system, it may be difficult to accept it at this time but in the future the government will accept it.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
The future for cryptocurrency is bright, the goverments will start to recognize it someday, it is just a matter of time Smiley
I think you have a point there it would be brighter if some countries  legalizes bitcoin but it maybe depends on the country and the government itself..its just a matter of acceptance in a matter of time.Hoping that all  governments recognizes bitcoin as a good source of additional income to their countrymen,there maybe thats the time they will see bitcoins benefits to their people.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
For me, market is defined by bitcoin's current status. Once bitcoin goes up, we can expect a green and healthy market. In contrast, market looks so ill whenever bitcoin encounters correction/crash.

I think cryptomarket's future could be dim without bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
 Smiley we have many citizens who are specific to the country and are also using bitcoin and invest in it for nothing illegal and bad practice. The government will soon introduced it .even thought it support is legalized the people , asking a public official is really one of those who personally knows it and not a bad thing to talked and explaining the disadvantage and advantage of a bitcoin and what we should be able to help in our country ...
Activity: 118
I don't know if the market is live forever but I know if government accept the crypto currencies the market will stay and if all people support the market the crypto currencies will be big opportunity for the people
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Bitcoin will definitely be the future of money, and a lot of people will use it, as of now, a lot of people are still scared due to the fact that they are not investors in yhe first place, they just go along with the trend and think up of ways on how they can show the rest of us that they are profiting, but a different story when it come to real investors, why who'd we show to others the value of our bitcoin, just one thin is for sure we had gained profit, and that is what is important. In the future, if people will still act like they are new investors, history will just repeat itself, there will be large declines but larger gains in the market, but if people will understand what they are investing in, we'll see a more stable market not only for bitcoin for for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

Bitcoin clearly is an amazing technology, no doubt about that. But still, this does not make us sure about anything that is still to about to happen with bitcoin. no matter how bad or great things may seem today, it can turn the opposite way pretty easy. Which makes being in it way more interesting and worth it. But if there is anything that would really make the governments want to make or recognize bitcoins as a currency, it will be full regulation. There is just no other way. And that is what I think.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

More governments will ban Bitcoins as time passes. We will see the price going down due to this.
Activity: 247
If compared with paypal then bitcoin is better and deserves to be used for online transactions, this is what makes me confident with the future bitcoin so I estimate that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Our market will become advance and focus on technological basis. People are paying their bills through online whithout feeling hastle going to the market. And our future market will get a higher income and it makes feel havjng fast and easy transactions to all the consumers.
The market is possessing a great potential and being new to this world, it had gathered a great popularity. It had influenced many and becoming more technologically advance day by day and for that, I believe crypto will grow further since everyone is trying to get into it and it is getting more acceptance in different places...
Activity: 280

I think the future of the crypto market is going to be bright for the reason that, it was getting more accepted in different places it was accepted by merchants and markets. Government already recognize cryptocurrencies for a long time ago but they are afraid because people might not invest at the bank anymore because there are only investing at cryptocurrencies, banks are important in countries economic system, that's why some government regulates or totally banned bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Our market will become advance and focus on technological basis. People are paying their bills through online whithout feeling hastle going to the market. And our future market will get a higher income and it makes feel havjng fast and easy transactions to all the consumers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 176
The future is good many new cryptocurrency that created which imducate that the potential of this market is very big. Governments will be late to take advantage if they keep ban and ignore cryptocurrency. Governemnt actually not really ignore bitcoin they just afraid of bitcoin. I hope they onky make good regulation for bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I guess this will not the ebd of bitcoin since the system establish already in some countries. Though there some negative issues, news and technicalities with bitcoin still it is considered as reliable for invesment. This problem is a way to make the system more suitable and secured in the near future by addressing these problems. These problems will be a building blocks to make the bitcoin system more secured. The future of these bitcoin is already on its way and this system will be acceptable to all countries as to not to compromise its value with the fiat money. These will be an alternative way in doing trqnsactions.
Activity: 518
I think the future of this market is gonna ivolved because of new technology and developer will created in the future that is why many investors are willing to invest on it so the market will be useful to us.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
I think the future of this market will be really great because people are getting to know and have already been starting to recognize the existence of it due to the fact that they are seeing its potential and great help for the people who are already engaged on it. I think there is no big thing that is needed to be change in this market because it was just needed to stay the same as what it is it is just needed to be appreciated by people so that it can undergo to certain processes of innovation to suit into the preference of the people.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
Bitcoin has a bright future ahead. The government might recognized it in future but I guess their will be huge changes since they might want to control it the same way as fiat.
Right.I think this market will still grow even more without the recognition of the government.But once the government will step into the crypto market,lot of changes will really take place particularly making its decentralized character vanish.It will be controlled already by the government and maybe this will be the time that the price of bitcoin will become stable and the rest of the crypto coins.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

Whatever is going to happen depends on the government itself. If government show appropriate interest in the business, then they would look for how to sanitize the market by regulations and ensure that scam is reduced or totally eradicated.
Pages:
Jump to: