Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 13. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I think this market will grow forever until the world no longer exists virtual currency and I think this will never happen. In addition, if you want to change the government, I think the market needs to have positive opinions, the transaction should be public and healthy.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I'm sure that many companies and organisations around the world will adopt and invest in bitcoin thus making it spread even more around the world . Actually lots of companies have already done that and there's even big names like Microsoft .
It'll certainly be considered as a global currency and would eventually be recognized by governments especially when they see that the people have trusted it and are using it on a daily basis .
The economy as we know it will eventually change and it'll be the dominance of the blockchain technologies over the traditional economic models .
I believe it will be creating opportunities and profits/benefits in the future. And how in fact is it going to create an opportunity for is in the future? I believe that will be through its quality of being highly volatile; price will continue with being high and returning low.

The way I’m seeing it, I don’t think Bitcoin is still growing, because it has already become one of the best assets available in the market, and have also managed to offer some features that its physical counterpart couldn’t offer to users.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
I think the government will find it difficult to accept this as a currency, because they think it is illegal. but if they recognize, then the positive impact will be much in the can. such as unemployment will get a job. but the government has not been open with it. I believe this market will be a good future if everyone is involved.
The only thing why governments won't in favor for bitcoin is that,  they can't controlled it.  Of course, money is the only thing that influence them.  If they get something then automatically they will protect and support it.  But with bitcoin, it would be difficult  for them. I know government trying to convice us, to give way and follow of what they have planning for bitcoin but with the strong foundation they are abosultely declined.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Personally, I think the future of the market will depend vastly on the community. On the pressure they are willing to  make that can increase and strengthen the market.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
I think the government will find it difficult to accept this as a currency, because they think it is illegal. but if they recognize, then the positive impact will be much in the can. such as unemployment will get a job. but the government has not been open with it. I believe this market will be a good future if everyone is involved.
Activity: 145
I'm sure that many companies and organisations around the world will adopt and invest in bitcoin thus making it spread even more around the world . Actually lots of companies have already done that and there's even big names like Microsoft .
It'll certainly be considered as a global currency and would eventually be recognized by governments especially when they see that the people have trusted it and are using it on a daily basis .
The economy as we know it will eventually change and it'll be the dominance of the blockchain technologies over the traditional economic models .
Activity: 18

One of the key points of Bitcoin is that it eliminates the need of the central banks.  In the United States  'central bank' would be the Federal Reserve.  The Federal Reserve works in tandem with the Treasury department.  These institutions have been working together for over a century.  It would be extremely difficult to eliminate the Federal Reserve but not impossible.  One simple way is if Americans vote for candidates that are anti-Federal Reserve.

Eventually this will be recognised as official currency by the government but as for the moment with a fewer citizens that are involved, it’s too early for the government to declare it official currency. In the future this crypto currency will grow bigger as expected and will officially circulating in the business
Activity: 17
It has 50/50 chances either it will collapse and lead to suicide of  half a million (invested in bitcoin)
or it will lead to a bright future for every one
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I think we need to introduce continued support so that the Government open with this market. Because the current Government tend to still monitor the market bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is improving every person's economy. Especially for unemployed. Some governments of the world recognize the advantages of bitcoin and working with bitcoin and supporting it, i think the market will be increase in future. But i am worried about those government who are not recognizing it like china and south Korea hope they accept there fault and start working like other governments.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Its already running good without government recognizing it. Isn't looks confusing if they consider cryptos as a currency ?
There are mayny chances to create and introduce their own crypto currencies instead of fiat. But doesn't create any short term profits like now. Its really better to keep away the crypto currency from governments.
They are just looking at this like share market and its fluctuating due to supply and demand adjustments.
The future of bitcoin is very big and it cannot be stopped by any one. Governments will recognize this not much since it may affect the fiats usage.
Activity: 248
I think the future looks very bright, with people being more abreast with bitcoins, their value is increasing day by day thanks to the increasing demand, there have been a lot of speculations that by the end of 2017 bitcoin will reach around 15 to 18k, so yeah looking in terms of the long run, the future of bitcoin is really optimistic
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

The future of this market will continue to grow and well known as day goes by. Actually lots of government already recognize it as a currency is just that simply they cannot implement it yet and because not all people know the real use or how to invest in bitcoins. It would still take more time or decades before majority of the people worldwide could appreciate the existence of bitcoin well I hope its not too late for them.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267

One of the key points of Bitcoin is that it eliminates the need of the central banks.  In the United States  'central bank' would be the Federal Reserve.  The Federal Reserve works in tandem with the Treasury department.  These institutions have been working together for over a century.  It would be extremely difficult to eliminate the Federal Reserve but not impossible.  One simple way is if Americans vote for candidates that are anti-Federal Reserve.

You just nailed it mate  you have explained it in a really simple and jargon free way if people of USA vote for anti federal candidate then there is a possibility but I don't think it is an easy task as if it happens then bitcoin will replace central bank .
Activity: 196

Activity: 333
Merit: 103
The government will accept this market in future they won't have any option the value for bitcoin will increase by so much and private business will also start preferring bitcoin and after sometime the government will have to accept bitcoin in the economy with all the oressure from people
They are going to accept it but the issue is how are they going to accept it, are they simply going to say OK and let bitcoin do its thing because that is very unlikely, what they are going to try to do is to try to regulate it but I think that at the end even that is going to fail since people are going to try to get around that regulation and bitcoin is perfect for that since no one can take your bitcoin from you without your consent.

The future is good, but regulations are going to be established by the government. Recently rumors are there that there will be country specific coins to be introduced. So mostly it will be accepted for sure, but we will see restrictions and rules implemented upon it, be it country specific rules.
I'm not worried about countries creating their own cryptocurrencies I know that is going to deceive a lot of people but at the end they are going to create their crypto with the same flaws as their fiat, people do not choose bitcoin to be fashionable we choose it because it is a superior coins and they have no interest in creating something like that so bitcoin will always be the number one cryptocurrency.
If its being created by the government then expect it would really be just like fiat currency knowing that those things are still centralized which means they do have still the full control of it which is really different into Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market which we can feel freedom on what we are experiencing as of now.Future of market of crypto would somehow sustain for upcoming years.

Future was too good only  and I am not worried about the countries creating the own crypto currency and I am know that it's going to deceive that a lot of people but at the end this going to create to crypto with same flaws and in a democratic country the people have sovereign power are the future of this market.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
The government will accept this market in future they won't have any option the value for bitcoin will increase by so much and private business will also start preferring bitcoin and after sometime the government will have to accept bitcoin in the economy with all the oressure from people
They are going to accept it but the issue is how are they going to accept it, are they simply going to say OK and let bitcoin do its thing because that is very unlikely, what they are going to try to do is to try to regulate it but I think that at the end even that is going to fail since people are going to try to get around that regulation and bitcoin is perfect for that since no one can take your bitcoin from you without your consent.

The future is good, but regulations are going to be established by the government. Recently rumors are there that there will be country specific coins to be introduced. So mostly it will be accepted for sure, but we will see restrictions and rules implemented upon it, be it country specific rules.
I'm not worried about countries creating their own cryptocurrencies I know that is going to deceive a lot of people but at the end they are going to create their crypto with the same flaws as their fiat, people do not choose bitcoin to be fashionable we choose it because it is a superior coins and they have no interest in creating something like that so bitcoin will always be the number one cryptocurrency.
If its being created by the government then expect it would really be just like fiat currency knowing that those things are still centralized which means they do have still the full control of it which is really different into Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market which we can feel freedom on what we are experiencing as of now.Future of market of crypto would somehow sustain for upcoming years.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
The best scenario is where governments around the world are recognizing bitcoins like how Japan does, a sort of internet money that could substitute their local currency in goods, which would improve sales/economy and simply the amazing technology that make organization more efficient and basically richer people. Governments wouldn't fancy any change within their system using block-chain at least for now, but still a wide adoption of cryptocurrency in general is the main factor to drive acceptance among countries, the chain reaction would go on when cryptocurrency could bring it's true potential and values within,
Activity: 686
Merit: 146

Governments typically cater to the will of those who wield the greatest political influence. Money is correlated with political influence. The more money someone has & the more they're willing to spend it towards funding political campaigns and lobbyist efforts, this grants a person political influence. Owning guns and weapons also gives a person or group political influence. It might be fair to say the reason the united states had the most political influence in the world was due to it having a lot of money, a wealthy economy and having a powerful military.

In asking which policy a government is likely to embrace, the question of which policy is advocated by those who wield the greatest political influence comes into play. If those with the most political influence want bitcoin to be recognized as a currency, that is typically the policy politicians will adopt.

Those things may be true - wealth and power gives one influence in the political world. However, other than people with power, money and guns, I still believe that the sovereign people have influence and power.

In a democratic country, the people have sovereign power. If there were many citizens who use bitcoin, then the government would have no choice but to make some actions and do something about it. They would have to either adopt it or prohibit it if they find it to be a threat to the nation. Its possible for bitcoin to be recognized by the government as a currency, it will because it is needed by its people.
Pages:
Jump to: