Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 7. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I personally think that bitcoins are going to last for just for half a decade only because its price is going to down day by day
Don't get too pessimistic just because the current price is going down, we need to see the bigger picture and the bigger picture is that bitcoin is going to be adopted eventually by more people we do not know how many or how fast this process could happen but it will happen and this means greater profits for all of us, so bitcoin is going to last a lot more than just five years, unless an incredible coin comes then bitcoin will keep on existing for decades or even more.

I think the future is filled with technology so we also need to suit for that and the government need to support to improve our economical development it is the best step to move forward to make a good economy.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I personally think that bitcoins are going to last for just for half a decade only because its price is going to down day by day
Don't get too pessimistic just because the current price is going down, we need to see the bigger picture and the bigger picture is that bitcoin is going to be adopted eventually by more people we do not know how many or how fast this process could happen but it will happen and this means greater profits for all of us, so bitcoin is going to last a lot more than just five years, unless an incredible coin comes then bitcoin will keep on existing for decades or even more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

I think, in the future bitcoin will keep growing and will be many people who are interested and want to succeed in bitcoin, I hope the government will also support bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
the market will grow in the future and many people will come to the crypto and they will trying to join in many market like what we do now. I think there will be many new exchanges in every country and makes people easily to trade many coins. but it will be more good if the government could accepting cryptocurrency like commodity or something else so people don't afraid to trade, to investing their money in the cryptocurrency.
All currencies was based on the marketplace. The future of the market is more good because I believe it will range higher and higher value. It will remain great as our future currency in all over the world .Cryptocurrency is more demand nowadays because of the great inventor of this site and something goes to a futuristic one near future.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
We don't have to change anything just for the government to recognize bitcoin. It is starting to become famous and popular because of many use that every bitcoin owner can do. It can be a store value, investment and its main use which is being a payment system. The future market of bitcoin is wide because it doesn't stay on a single use and it's technology blockchain is also becoming popular so it has a big potential.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
the market will grow in the future and many people will come to the crypto and they will trying to join in many market like what we do now. I think there will be many new exchanges in every country and makes people easily to trade many coins. but it will be more good if the government could accepting cryptocurrency like commodity or something else so people don't afraid to trade, to investing their money in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
the process of familiarity with the governments with the crypto currency does not promise to accelerate in the near future. fear of crypto and the threats it brings to governments are too great. However, if the process still takes place this will be an important step in the development of the crypto market.
Bitcoin undermines the position of gold and is for him a very serious competitor. We believe that from the point of view of the basic properties of money, bitcoin fits their role better than gold. What gives gold a special value? The limited nature of its reserves. Similarly, stocks of bitcoin are limited, in addition, bitcoin is more mobile, more multi-functional and more durable than gold.
Bitcoin could take away some of the market cap of gold since it's a direct competitor but it is not clear how it's going to be done because bitcoin is not the best store of value, bitcoin is is a great investment and it goes up and down and you can earn a fortune if you have the skills but gold is a lot more about just holding it and while many people are doing that with bitcoin as well we cannot deny that we will like to have a more stable price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i think bitcoin will grow in future, so what I want to say, someday message goods via online, and pay it didnt use ATM again. wallet system through our mobile phone, everything goes into cyberspace. the goverment must be support it, because we entering in era growing technology
I think the market will continue growing towards the future.Bitcoin will be more demand on people and also investors more interested to invest money because of the prices of market. Everything has a right time so better to wait because exactly this will be the future source of income .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i think bitcoin will grow in future, so what I want to say, someday message goods via online, and pay it didnt use ATM again. wallet system through our mobile phone, everything goes into cyberspace. the goverment must be support it, because we entering in era growing technology
Activity: 490
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

the market will continue to run and bitcoin prices will also continue to grow and the government should be able to see the changes that occur in the bitcoiner and economic growth, they have a better life now and the government should be able to support
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
I believe market will still remain as it is, and its condition is promising depending on the situation, many will invest on it, but still there are country who will not adapt or may adapt it to certain condition, but generally speaking this market will still stood even the test of time. its stability is know ever since.

The future of crypto market is bright. I believe that it will keep on growing especially many investors are investing crypto market. Government should embrace and accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency so that people would also embrace it. They should start collaborating with crypto experts and developed government owned coins.
Governments are not going to embrace bitcoin if they can avoid it, they will prefer that people keep using their fiat however we have a great opportunity, we can make governments accept bitcoin if we use it, if most people around the world begin to use bitcoin governments will have no option but to accept it even if they do not want that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
The governments are in the move to recognize bitcoin for their states. The regulations on bitcoin are the obvious sign that governments are taking interest in bitcoin and they know that bitcoin is effective currency on their economy so they with these regulations will make it easier for themselves to be able to legalize bitcoin in their states. So we are now not far away from the expected success. I have hope that exact in this year we will see a highest success with a highest boost in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

bitcoin will continue to grow and there will be many people interested in bitcoin and I hope the government can accept bitcoin because bitcoin has proven to help the economy and give hope to have a better life

I agree, as months and years goes by it will be popular which can create the value of bitcoin increase. If that would be happen many will invest, and our country or government will study about the advantage of accepting bitcoin in our country.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Bitcoin undermines the position of gold and is for him a very serious competitor. We believe that from the point of view of the basic properties of money, bitcoin fits their role better than gold. What gives gold a special value? The limited nature of its reserves. Similarly, stocks of bitcoin are limited, in addition, bitcoin is more mobile, more multi-functional and more durable than gold.
Activity: 420

bitcoin will continue to grow and there will be many people interested in bitcoin and I hope the government can accept bitcoin because bitcoin has proven to help the economy and give hope to have a better life
Activity: 406
I observe that a lot of countries are now making ammends as to they would allow or ban and even warn their citizens in crypto trading. Crypto currency will exist, but it will be tightly regulated.

I think so, because government will not let this kind of technology to ruin their financial system. I mean government is government everything should benefit them. I believe crypto market will exist for good and I know it will continue to do bettet in the coming months or even years.

It's bad for a government because they've got nothing on bitcoin like some taxes to it that's why government ruin this cryptocurrency market. Instead of helping to promote bitcoin to their people, they give negative opinions that's why there are still many people afraid to try it. I know it's a risk of going to bitcoin but lets face the reality that this coin can be a way to change our lives.
Activity: 350
In my opinion, the Crypto market will grow steadily in the future, proving that now many countries have adopted Crypto in payment, as in Korea, there are 50,000 hotels accepting Crypto payments for their services. In Taiwan, the airline has accepted payment by Crypto and Germany, USA, Japan ... etc. They also turn Crypto into domestic payment. This is the start of the Crypto market and they will grow stronger in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: