Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 6. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Regarding cryptocurrencies, it is currently uncertain whether the future is bright or not, but it is certain that Blockchain will be the technology of the future. In addition to cryptocurrency, Blockchain is also used in many different industries occupations. If Blockchain becomes a revolution, the cryptocurrencies market will completely replace fiat currencies in the future.
I really think that the future of cryptocurrencies is really bright the opportunity for banks and governments to destroy bitcoin has passed, they had the opportunity when bitcoin was very young and it had almost no volume and almost no one was using it but now with millions of people around the world using it every day that is not going to happen.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I think it will last long and become more successful and popular and people will keep on joining their signature campaigns and investing and it makes more active and maybe the government will take part in legalizing it as a currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
The future for cryptocurrency is bright, the goverments will start to recognize it someday, it is just a matter of time Smiley
Cryptocurrency will last long,yes truly it takes a matter of time.We all wanted to get there,because bitcoins achievements is our achievements as well.Lets not stop patronizing bitcoins until such time came that government and some countries that banned bitcoins would give it a chance to make it as their digital currency and would give it the benefit of the doubt to stop regulations in avoidance in the  usage of cryptocurrencies.If that would happen this would contribute to bitcoins popularity that can make demands to grow more,while there were less supply bitcoin will start to skyrocket.More investors would becoming more interested in adopting bitcoin for long term investments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
The Government should first do that Government across the country should legalize digital currency in their respective countries. If it has been legalized it will be taxed and taxes are very helpful for the economy of a country. Well in this way it is certain the Government will accept as the legal currency.
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
The bitcoins will cross the limit of 28k just the end of May then think what would be its future ;-;
Activity: 350
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

bitcoin will continue to grow and there will be many people interested in bitcoin and I hope the government can accept bitcoin because bitcoin has proven to help the economy and give hope to have a better life
I do not think we're going to see many governments accepting bitcoin anytime soon, yes they are going to regulate it but they are not going to fully accept it since they understand very well the danger of something like bitcoin not for the regular people but the danger to them, because even if the possibility is remote bitcoin has the potential to replace fiat and if that happens they will lose control of the economy.
Activity: 579
I think the future of this market will be more and more people willing and interesting on this new kind. So, if this happen the market will continue to grow and grow until will more government will accept it. Actually, their some government already recognize it as currency some them creating a law regarding this matter.
I would like to know the conditions under which the state and their governments decided to legalize the crypto currency. It seems to me that some points will not appeal to users, in terms of paying taxes or full control over their income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think the future of this market will be more and more people willing and interesting on this new kind. So, if this happen the market will continue to grow and grow until will more government will accept it. Actually, their some government already recognize it as currency some them creating a law regarding this matter.
Activity: 308

I believe that the value of bitcoins will grow even further in the future due to the increase of demand when bitcoins cannot be mined in the future and the last wave in 2021 ends and government will not implement bitcoins easily as a nation wide currency because not everyone has the chance to invest or obtain cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
I dont just think i am sure that in few years people will get to understand the nature of btcs and will ruin them themselves

I think they will regret when they know the price back increases higher because they abandon bitcoin and not buy bitcoin while the price is cheap. this is what we did in a few years ago when bitcoin still really cheap. cryptocurrency market will still exist if there are many people still support cryptocurrency and they still want to make money from the cryptocurrency. but before we decide to join into cryptocurrency, we need to understand that the cryptocurrency has volatile for the price so we need to know how to prevent this.
Yes they are not going to regret because still bitcoin price is expected to increase too much in near future, but still those people who sellout their bitcoin at 19000$ they have already made a good profit from it and now they again have good opportunity to invest in bitcoin in such a low price, therefore i think that they will be regretting for missing that opportunity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As we know that the bitcoin community is increasing day by day so with this the bitcoin market will become expanded and with this time the bitcoin is the most active commodity than any stock value in the stock market bitcoin and the crypto future is bright and if we know the value of this currency the nit is sure that we will become the good traders of this currency and we can also do online jobs for online business as well. So in my opinion the crypto market will grow and the users will increases time to time.
Activity: 224
It will be supported with the government of a certain country since anybody can generate income from it. I seet it infinite since this has been succesful for a long time already. It can attract investor to invest and it csn actually lift up a country's economy. This shall dominate among all other crypto.
Activity: 350

I think the market is going to run as usual and there is a demand for buying and selling, which needs to be changed is the way the government views bitcoin, that bitcoin has helped the economy so the government can accept bitcoin

I think the market needs to get a positive opinion, the transaction must be public and healthy so this market will grow forever until the world no longer crypto currency and I think this will never happen. In addition, it should also get support from the government
Activity: 140
a

Well i think bitcoint will not disappear, after long years of constant battle with the regularity bitcoint remain constant, proven that nothing can control of it! and it will continue until government will start recognize its values!
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
I dont just think i am sure that in few years people will get to understand the nature of btcs and will ruin them themselves

I think they will regret when they know the price back increases higher because they abandon bitcoin and not buy bitcoin while the price is cheap. this is what we did in a few years ago when bitcoin still really cheap. cryptocurrency market will still exist if there are many people still support cryptocurrency and they still want to make money from the cryptocurrency. but before we decide to join into cryptocurrency, we need to understand that the cryptocurrency has volatile for the price so we need to know how to prevent this.
Activity: 64
Activity: 274
there is or no government I'm sure bitcoin can still run. But over time, the government may be interested in bitcoin by making rules about bitcoin, which means that bitcoin is legal.

That is it, we need goverments to create regulation over bitcoin to make it something "tangible", we all love bitcoin, and i am sure that we all do.

But yes, it needs regulation and support from the government to keep going up.
Activity: 24
I cant say it because its impossible to predict before hand about the trail of btc market
Activity: 104
there is or no government I'm sure bitcoin can still run. But over time, the government may be interested in bitcoin by making rules about bitcoin, which means that bitcoin is legal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Regarding cryptocurrencies, it is currently uncertain whether the future is bright or not, but it is certain that Blockchain will be the technology of the future. In addition to cryptocurrency, Blockchain is also used in many different industries occupations. If Blockchain becomes a revolution, the cryptocurrencies market will completely replace fiat currencies in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: