Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 15. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

the future in the market will be very easy to make payments because it has to use bitcoin which way pay only show address of wallet or just sekdar scan barcode then have paid.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think here our country it is recognize as a currency because we can convert it to our country's currency for us to use it in any reason we have. If everyone will continue to recognize this currencies and if more people will have interest to this currency. This will be a big help for those who are investing to this coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
what do you think will be the future of this market?
The market that bitcoin belong and other currency is much more profitable and the future is much brighter every year that passed. Why? Because we were tired of empty promises, corruptions, manipulation, oppression by the government and the private business sectors/bankers/corrupt experts of thinking we are bunch of dogs that can be used by them.

and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
It needs a more trustworthy leader that is now happening in my country but not totally because not all politician that is corrupt is not in power but soon that it would be as clean as the water in mineral bottle. This regulation issue will not be a problem at all.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

The future of the bitcoin market seems to be bright looking at the current status . Bitcoin hiking from 4000$ to nearly 8000$ in just 1 and a half month is unbelievable . Seeing the growth , we can easily say that the market is going to last. Also, this hiking has come without the government recognition .
Hard to say about any changes that can make bitcoin recognize to government . The increasing value will automatically bring the government towards this currency.

Well this is the type of thinking that frightens me. Please don't be offended by what I'm saying, but I think it's wrong to think that bitcoin has a bright future ahead, because it's price has been "hiking from 4000$ to nearly 8000$ in just 1 and a half month". This is bubble behaviour, and it could mean the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a great future, because it has real value, other than the rise in it's price. Don't follow the "Greater Fool" theory, assuming that you can buy bitcoin now, just to be able to sell it at a higher price for someone else in the future. This would mean bitcoin is just a speculative asset and nothing else. If this was true, and people start selling bitcoin, everyone would keep on selling, because if the price was decreasing, then bitcoin would have no value for them.

Bitcoin has a future because it's revolutionizing the financial world. Is being seen as an alternative to banks. We don't need to only rely on them to keep our money safe. We have control over our own money with bitcoin. We don't need the middle man, and since it's not linked to any particular country or group, we are safe from governments as well, and hyperinflation.

Bitcoin has a great future, only if people manage to understand it, and don't get bind by greed, or the possibility os a fast profit.
Activity: 574

In the future maybe bitcoin will be used in all local markets, but government developers and bitcoin developers have a tough task to introduce bitcoin in the community first.
Activity: 182

The future of the bitcoin market seems to be bright looking at the current status . Bitcoin hiking from 4000$ to nearly 8000$ in just 1 and a half month is unbelievable . Seeing the growth , we can easily say that the market is going to last. Also, this hiking has come without the government recognition .
Hard to say about any changes that can make bitcoin recognize to government . The increasing value will automatically bring the government towards this currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

yes I think bitcoin will be the digital currency in use in the future, because bitcoin is the digital currency is no longer paper currency and no longer need to make money and very useful and easier to carry anywhere.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
The future of this market is good and actually the market is started to recognize by the government. But, in terms by legalizing it will take time. These days many of us has giving the support and continues its demand so the future will giving a big impact and can pass through the challenges.
Activity: 434
I believe in the near future, crptocurrency will dominate the cybermarket and even in our local market by using crptocurrency for exchange in fiat money. Also hopefully government and local banks would not do something chaotic in order to enter in this field. governments might find a way to implement this way of payment instead of banning it such as creating their own crptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
The adaption and innovation of the blockchain technology will surely be the future pattern to implement for their businesses, companies, schools and other sectors of the countries economy bringing the variety of productivity, change, transparency and advancement towards their own success, for the currency if bitcoin survives in the future and the fact that the cryptocurrencies that we have need to innovate and upgrade to seek the approval of the entire government officials through out the world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300

No matter what happens with this market the bitcoin will be the asset or store value though all years. It can't be currency for the government as long as it doesn't have physical form and proper protocol of regulating the same. We never say that gold is currency even though it has physical form because its just precious metal and government accepts it as it is. So why would they go saying that bitcoin is currency. Bitcoin currency is concept of us, the crypto community and just to recognise it by some means we cal it off the currency. May be there needs some explanation between how currency works and how an asset works really. There is always huge difference between them so I guess the question is vague at this point. So no its not current yet and won't be really.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
I dont think government will actually admit its an ecurrency because they have always want to deal with what they can have control over and what can also enrich their pocket than the people they serve. many of this countries where crypto have been ban refuse to admit its a currency but they see it as a threat to their economy. crypto market will continue to grow until the coins are fully dumped which i dont think it is possible
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think first the whole world should accept Bitcoin, big organization like WHO or WTO have to accept it first than other countries will consider about accepting Bitcoin.
Activity: 260
Well I think as time passes by the value of bitcoin will go expensive because it is well known now a days and many people are using bitcoin because very accessible to everyone and it is a smart way on investing your money because this bitcoin have assurance that your will gain something if you invest. I think government will not allow electronic money because there is so many aspect that may interrupt this kind of currency like natural calamities and hacking of site which are prone on our modern days that is why I think that government wouldn't let it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
The government will accept this market in future they won't have any option the value for bitcoin will increase by so much and private business will also start preferring bitcoin and after sometime the government will have to accept bitcoin in the economy with all the oressure from people
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
Bitcoin has a great future ahead its market continue to grow and gets more popularity as the years passes by and I think the government already accept it as a currency because we can actually use it around the world its just that government doesn't have the control over the market of bitcoin.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501

Great question man. I think most economists these days are in agreement that Bitcoin will someday be worth $500,000. If not, then certainly they are projecting over $5,000 in the short term... and I think so too.
Activity: 98
I think this market is on good way,but if we going to progress we always make a change if we have same goal to earn money,we only make that if this market stabil
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

Consider the advantages of bitcoin which will always attract more adopters to invest in bitcoin, more merchants, business and companies accept bitcoin as payment method, I'm pretty sure bitcoin will continue to grow over $9,000 in 2018. Depends on your perspective about the future, is it 5 years or 10 years later? Bitcoin may reach $30K or $50K if you still alive until those days.

Personally, after seeing the growth of bitcoin in the past and specially this year alone, there is no doubt that bitcoin price will reach new heights in the future. Almost all class of the society are already into it. Even Hollywood or sports personalities are seeing bitcoin as a good investment and that makes the future of bitcoin really good. I can only speculate that maybe in 5 years time. Bitcoin can grow in $30K or $50K.

Crypto market will continue to improve in the future, if there are many countries that legalize bitcoin then a small country will start to follow it, just look at it later I'm sure crypto will be recognized in many countries. do not be in a hurry for this kind of thing, let it run by itself and will definitely get the attention of the government later.

All eyes is on Japan right now. It they are successful legalizing bitcoin then maybe in just few years more country will follow what Japan has set. We may see some anti-bitcoin nation become bitcoin friendly because it only makes sense to do so otherwise they will be left out. And the benefits that their citizen can get from earning bitcoin should outweigh their attitude against bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I think that the bitcoin market already is an investment market.
And that would be the way bitcoin should be treated by governments, as an investment.
Where I life there are already regulations on how to handle investments and the profits you earn from them.
And I think that such a statement would be good in every country.
Pages:
Jump to: