Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 17. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think the future of bitcoin is very good because many people are getting interested in using bitcoin as a currency but there are still many systems that need to be fixed from bitcoin to make it easier to use and understand for people new to bitcoin.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
This can't be use as the national or international currency because there are still so many problems of bitcoin in transaction there is still delay of the funds when you send it, that's is one of the reason why the government can't just approve it as a currency.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
If we're talking (distant) future, I see it soaring high...  in the 5 digits.

Short/Immediate term though, things aren't looking good at this moment.  I'm actually surprised that it's value is still as high as it is currently.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

Unfortunately , for my government think that bitcoin is a disaster that must not be create since bitcoin can be use for criminal activity which our government is very against of it.
All I can say is when all country already legalize bitcoin , my government may start to change their mind to accept bitcoin as well
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
I think that for the development of bitcoin is not necessarily the adoption of the government, it is enough not to prohibit its use in the country. He anonymous currency and acceptance can deprive him of such a function.

I somewhat agree with you. If someone ask me whether you wanna see Bitcoin to be legal or illegal, I would say 'just leave it as it is'.
In almost all countries, governments have check when people trade Bitcoins for fiat currencies. I think this is enough to fulfil governments' concern. It would be good if Bitcoin ecosystem remain out of any kind of regulation either in positive or negative sense.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
If more citizens on that particular country will used bitcoin and invest on it without doing illegal and criminal acts.. the government will soon recognized it and even support it to be legalized.. The will of the people is what the public officials is always prioritized.. Or if you have high ranking official that you personally knows it is not a bad thing to talked and explained the disadvantages and advantages of bitcoin and what it can help for the country..
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I think that for the development of bitcoin is not necessarily the adoption of the government, it is enough not to prohibit its use in the country. He anonymous currency and acceptance can deprive him of such a function.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

Only a few government will recognized bitcoin as it is. But most of them are against it because of it decentralized nature. The closest thing we can get is that a government will put a tighter regulations on bitcoin, but not totally adopt as Japan or Australia did. We will have to wait and see, but I seriously doubt that many will follow because the design of bitcoin is that no one can have total control of it, not even government.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I was worried, but there were rumors that this was politics. The government should protect freedom and bitcoin is financial freedom.
The government should not be afraid of losing income, because everyone left the bank. This is not fair.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
The future for cryptocurrency is bright, the goverments will start to recognize it someday, it is just a matter of time Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 251

I think the future market of bitcoin will skyrocket to the moon. When time comes, bitcoin community will become popular and many investors will support this kind of business because they will realize the great potential of bitcoin when it comes to fast transaction and security of their money. Someday government will recognize this currency and they will be convince to know much more about bitcoin. Hopefully this will not affects bitcoiner income when it comes to taxes lol 😅🤑
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
I think the market will last long until bitcoin is gone, obviously already bitcoin will not disappear always a lot of devotees. Nothing has to be changed, if there is something to change it must be real shape. The government only sees the real as gold or paper money.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1012

The whole value proposition of Bitcoin is that it works even if governments don't recognize it as a currency or as anything. The question is, how high can the price go without government recognition?

I think it can keep going up, but if the government decides to get in too, it would obviously make the price pump like a motherfucker, since most people are drones and need government approval.

There's also the paradox of how if the coin gets government approval, it may mean that it is not disruptive enough.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

Governments typically cater to the will of those who wield the greatest political influence. Money is correlated with political influence. The more money someone has & the more they're willing to spend it towards funding political campaigns and lobbyist efforts, this grants a person political influence. Owning guns and weapons also gives a person or group political influence. It might be fair to say the reason the united states had the most political influence in the world was due to it having a lot of money, a wealthy economy and having a powerful military.

In asking which policy a government is likely to embrace, the question of which policy is advocated by those who wield the greatest political influence comes into play. If those with the most political influence want bitcoin to be recognized as a currency, that is typically the policy politicians will adopt.
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company
Pages:
Jump to: