Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 2. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The future is only for cryptocurrency. The government hinders its implementation, as this is beyond their control. However, their efforts are in vain! Cryptocurrency will be for people and against the government! Enough already to drink blood from the people, look for control elsewhere!  Angry
Activity: 88
I was worried, but there were rumors that this was politics. The government should protect freedom and bitcoin is financial freedom.
The government should not be afraid of losing income, because everyone left the bank. This is not fair.

The government should accepts bitcoin or create new crypto. Because the crypto currency is the future technology, No one can refuse the technology.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
As per me, the future of cryptocurrency is  really bright, the goverments will start to recognize it someday, banks will support blockchain techonogly as well. Big exchanges will accept crytocurrencies as an investment instrument.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 574
I am sure that the future of this market will grow more than now and every day, many new traders will come and join to this market and they are trying to make a profit like the other traders. as long as the cryptocurrencies still exist, many people will join this business because they want to make money like their friends which already join into this business. there will be many new exhanges which offering the different than other exchanges and I am sure that they will attract more trader to join with them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
I think the future of crypto market will be grow and grow even we experience ups and downs and a lot of fud news. Some government is recognise the crypto market but not totally use it as their own currency.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
Exchange market will be exist until bitcoin have more transaction in daily and there are will be available for exchange market to live until the end of bitcoin and altcoin stop transaction. Government have more power to give chance to exchange market exist in some country, where always have great chance to government to allow or not exchange market of bitcoin. many country have stop the exchange market and many bitcoiner have loss their money in some exchange because was lock by government.
Activity: 168
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
We can only hope the crypto market continues to show its high price. Because if the crypto market continues to be of high value, the Government will automatically recognize it as a currency and even legalize it in their country. If the crypto market continues to grow and the price is always high certainly the future of crypto market will be very victorious and prosperous.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Let's start with the future. Of course we want crypto currencies to be globally accepted as a means to exchange goods and services across all countries and walks of life. We want a stable and flourishing market for crypto currencies. But then again governments will tax us for any and all bitcoin related transactions for them to accept it. Bureaucracy at it's finest
Activity: 84
the eventual fate of the Crypto cash market will be extremely encouraging and solid if the administrations will direct its utilization to guarantee it won't be mishandle and won't be use by the syndicate in their unlawful exercises like tax evasion, sneaking and misrepresentation speculations. On the off chance that the cryptographic forms of money will be secured to just be use to make the country economy to end up solid then without a doubt the entire world will adjust it making the market for all time solid and stable.
Activity: 85

I think, the bitcoin is the future technology, The bitcoin will exist for along years. I think, the reason  why The government donnt recognize it as currency because every countries has own currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
the bitcoin has bright future, imagine huge rates which it had this year, considering that we have only a small percent of world's population which covers bitcoin that else can occur if we double this number in the next years.
Activity: 1
Guys, Id like to invite you join Bitcointalk's Airdrop, some good oportunity there

Sorry about the looong long message but I needed to copy entirely as I understood...

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I am convinced that the market will continue to green so it makes us get a big profit, when the price has reached $ 10,000 then the price will continue to rise and can pass the highest position that occurred in the past year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will grow more. There are now many investors from stock market that are now making investment with cryptocurrency because they found out how profitable are the cryptocurrencies
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I think the market will last long until bitcoin is gone, obviously already bitcoin will not disappear always a lot of devotees. Nothing has to be changed, if there is something to change it must be real shape. The government only sees the real as gold or paper money.
True, Bitcoin will never go away. In the current society, although the government is banned Bitcoin in some countries but Bitcoin is still active and active in some countries such as Korea and Germany.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Electronic money has a huge future for the world economy. Electronic money saves time and is also easy to use. I hope that one day the government will understand and accept electronic money like gold and currency
Activity: 110
Crypto market is unpredictable because price will rise and fall at any time of the day as to for coming years. Technology has now made digital currency exists possibly in the global market. The future of this market would depend from its people itself, the investors, the dynamic effort from its member and continuous support.
The rise of cryptocurrencies over the past couple years represents “the legitimization of a new asset class emerging alongside the traditional global economy.Tied to a secure blockchain on the internet, a digital coin is free of the relationships to nations that traditional currencies have.
Activity: 224
The market is currently very strong, especially ETH and BTC, the highest growth rate today. This is a good sign and will attract many investors into the market. With the large number of participants, it will probably continue to pump up prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
I think it will be the same and it will exists as long as the cryptocurrencies are still around especially with bitcoin. It's the only place where one can trade their crypto holdings from alt coins to eth or bitcoin to their crypto choice and of course to fiat.
Activity: 59

In my opinion,  the future market of bitcoin will skyrocket to the moon. The bitcoin community will become popular and many investors will support this kind of business because they will realize the great potential of bitcoin. The government will recognize this currency and they will take taxes.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org