Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 3. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Bitcoin undermines the position of gold and is for him a very serious competitor. We believe that from the point of view of the basic properties of money, bitcoin fits their role better than gold. What gives gold a special value? The limited nature of its reserves. Similarly, stocks of bitcoin are limited, in addition, bitcoin is more mobile, more multi-functional and more durable than gold.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

Its really amazing with cryptocurrency market achievement in 9 years. Its spread in many country and market cap always rising year by year. Right now many people already know about cryptomarket and want to invest their money.
I am believe this cryptomarket will be huge and many investment firm will involve in this market. Marketcap in crypto still have potential growing and maybe can reach trillion dollar in next few years
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Bitcoin undermines the position of gold and is for him a very serious competitor. We believe that from the point of view of the basic properties of money, bitcoin fits their role better than gold. What gives gold a special value? The limited nature of its reserves. Similarly, stocks of bitcoin are limited, in addition, bitcoin is more mobile, more multi-functional and more durable than gold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

The future of the Crypto currency market will be very promising and strong if the governments will regulate the use of it to ensure it will not be abuse and will not be use by the syndicate in their illegal activities like money laundering, smuggling and fraud investments. If the crypto currencies will be protected to only be use to make the nation economy to become strong then for sure the whole world will adapt it making the market permanently strong and stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
The future of Bitcoin is what I can refer to as Golden because of its potentialities so many people are getting to realize, spreading it's news like flying flames. To Government level, despite the Government of my country warnings against Bitcoin that whoever joins or do any form of trading or investment with Bitcoin is on his own or at his expense, many indigents/residents are still fascinated and motivated towards Bitcoin usage, even Government officials in confidential. This means the Government shall one day realize that Bitcoin is worth supporting, and this level shall fly Bitcoin to the moon. We Bitcoinners by then shall now stand the chance of becoming more Wealthier.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3

the future of this market is solely depending on the numbers of people get involve in crpytocurrency investment/trading. the market price depends on the ongoing participation of crypto enthusiasm to move market price.."I don't need to elaborate more on how they move the price". but surely traders give life to crpytocurrency market.

Government would only give  attention to the crypto currency if they saw their people getting involve in the crypto world. As long as, this system don't affect their masses they don't care... But if on the otherhand this draws so much attention to their people. Then that's the time they act... They need to regulate in order to protect the interest of their people... Some countries ban the cryptosystem in their country like China did...
Activity: 224
this market is becoming more and more popular so i think that this market is going to be biggest and most profitable and reliable market in out world.(doubt about last words Cheesy)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The future of this market will go higher and as it continue to rise the government then will become aware and thought of something about what to do with bitcoin because it surely affect them it's either accept them or banned them but as for bitcoin in the market they will not easily abolish it because of the fact that it is decentralized.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
I feel there is going to be high marketed prominency in future for Bitcoin because it is already growing fast in awareness in so many countries that are formerly negligent of its awareness. They are sincerely seeing the potentiality of the great coin and are therefore turning to its usage little by little. But to Government side, the extent to which some advanced countries like Zimbabwe are accepting Bitcoin shall  be a lead way to less developed ones that are oblivious or negligence of it when the outcome of Bitcoin is   been felt in those countries positively.
Activity: 56
there is only one change we should do about crypto currencies to make it recognisable as a real currencies. All kinds of cheating with them must be prevented.
Activity: 60
I think we can do nothing to make governments recognise BTC or smth else as a real currency because of cheating wich is almost unprevenable(
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
First answer: prices will go definitely up and maybe they will be more stable if this crypto world will be more popular and could be use more widely, second: goverment need to see that crypto is a "second" type of money which allow payments and they can make even some taxes on every transactions so in that way they will see way to earn by making it legal in their country.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I am not sure but think that the market will experience great changes. To my mind, Bitcoin will be recognized by governments in the nearest future or at least by some of them. We will see soon how stable the cryptocurrency is
Market is definitely rising once again. And this will be continuing till the ending of crypto currencies. Reason is, people want profit from their investment and bitcoins are giving maximum of the profits to people. But now, those countries who have got maximum control over crypto currencies, they will be enjoying perks of being legitimate users in future when everything will be dealt in bitcoins.
Activity: 154
In my opinion this market is very important for the future because about all the people will use this market and bitcoin or other altcoin
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
There will be a bright future for this cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market is still gaining more power and popularity. I think cryptocurrency will become more popular all over the world because of its function in our economy.
Activity: 308

The market will grow even further due to the miners who are keep on building their own cryptocurrency hardware in order to get bitcoins since the price today is keep on increasing and it was even more profitable more than having a corporate job.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
There are many new investors that are entering the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that they became aware to how profitable is the cryptocurrency investment. I am sure that the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency will increase more.
Activity: 322

The market will improve even more since mining today is really popular, the volume of bitcoins will keep on increasing so there is no doubt that cryptocurrency do really have a bright future and that is the reason why we should keep on investing.
Activity: 54
In the future, there will be a combination of most industry and block chain technology, and the share of bitcoin in the encrypted market will be reduced, and more altcoin will appear in the market.
Activity: 322
I am not sure but think that the market will experience great changes. To my mind, Bitcoin will be recognized by governments in the nearest future or at least by some of them. We will see soon how stable the cryptocurrency is
Pages:
Jump to: