Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market? - page 4. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i think this market is still rising because bitcoin is popular. the value will increase. take advantage of other countries to freeze the market of coins. thanks ...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some governments are already recognizing bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. I think the market will be very big in the future. Governments will be forced to accept it and maybe place laws that will make cryptocurrency legal.

I agree with you, bitcoin will more big in the future because its gaining more popularity and its more growing. I also agree that Governments will also accept bitcoin because of its good impact and good profit that people get.

Well if we're looking into the long term then yeah all you've stated would probably be what's going to happen. Even now with all the negativities that surround crypto, it's slowly moving upwards. That means that there is already a solid support for for this market which can only grow more from now.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Some governments are already recognizing bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. I think the market will be very big in the future. Governments will be forced to accept it and maybe place laws that will make cryptocurrency legal.

I agree with you, bitcoin will more big in the future because its gaining more popularity and its more growing. I also agree that Governments will also accept bitcoin because of its good impact and good profit that people get.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
There is definately just time needed for every country to examine what this market is and how it operates, then we`ll see.
I also believed that it just take time for them to get into this type of market because the government cannot just jump in into this market because they are conservative because the future of their country is being putted on risk so they are doing it carefully to avoid mistakes and also to avoid having huge losses from this volatile market.
I don't want to have a final say yet since life is very inexorable. But based on its performance for almost a decade, I can say that it has so much potential to prosper and stay stronger in the global market. It is very valuable, and has made a difference in every life. As days passing by gradually, other countries and sectors are starting to  acknowledge and accept it. Besides, we can have so much contribution for its growth, if we continue to sincerely support it not only in highs and wins, but also in lows and losses.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
There is definately just time needed for every country to examine what this market is and how it operates, then we`ll see.
I also believed that it just take time for them to get into this type of market because the government cannot just jump in into this market because they are conservative because the future of their country is being putted on risk so they are doing it carefully to avoid mistakes and also to avoid having huge losses from this volatile market.
Activity: 392
They were created taking into account that the maximum possible number of bitcoins is 21 million. But the bitcoins will  not end, because at such a rate the last bitcoin will be generated already in 2140.  it is possible to draw an excellent conclusion - since the currency has its end, it means that it is reliably protected against the harmful effect of inflation, and the cost of one bitcoin will grow every year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
I'm sure the future of the crypto market is sure to be very bright. And I hope that in the future everyone in the world can recognize and use cryptocurrency. All Governments in all countries will recognize and legalize Bitcoin as the currency.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
I consider bitcoin the only project that has a reliable future. It is behind him is the most stellar team and an incredible community.

Even if, as a result of unpredictable events, bitcoin loses the confidence of traders, miners and other players driven only by the thirst for profit, its ecosystem will be preserved. Because its core is a community with a very strong ideology.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
At this time indeed the market conditions seem to be destroyed continue to decline in recent months but in 1 week this market seems to start to improve despite the decline again.
I remain confident the future market conditions will improve again may be able to reach the highest condition back as at the end of last year.
No, don’t do this. This one week isn’t coming for you people. We have been listening to such news that in first week of April, bitcoins would be jumping toward moon and everything would be getting fine with them. But see, it’s been a long time to first week of April, still the prices aren’t coming up. But still, we have to be patient because if we lose this one trait, we are going to take big losses.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
Bitcoin and crypto currency in general was created in such a that government and its agency will not have power to influence the market. The future of Bitcoin is great even without government adoption of Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The government recognizes digital currency's potential and they consider it as a threat. They will try to send FUD, regulate and control but they will neber succeed. In thre nesr future, digital currency will be accepted by most establishments.

Market place is connect the most of the country and county business. So market is help to reach the all country. But most of the business before launch in the country check the country economy. Economy is important for the county growth. Market place is change the process any time. Market place is connect the all business. So if market price will be go down. It affect the share market. So if need any information check the market place.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. More and more will recognize and use it. It will become more popular. And because of its popularity, i think that the goverment will try to make some regulations when it comes to bitcoin such as adding tax on it. Hope it wont happen.
Activity: 11
of course it will be. when the capitalization will reach 10 trillion then the governments will gain this market
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The future of this market is the same as usual , the market will be red and the market will be green, the market depends upon the the cusomer and people who invest to the different cryptos in the coin market.
Activity: 210
I strongly believe that the future of this market will really be in demand for the upcoming years. The future of cryptocurrency is really positive, the goverment will start to recognize it someday, it is just a matter of time. But there are rumors that some countries will support cryptocurrency if it can be used in politics. It is quite alarming because as we all know, being involved in politics is such a pain in the ass and by thinking that cryptocurrency will be used in politics, it can really have a bad outcome. Just think about politicians trying to control the market and there would be so many reactions and realizations in adapting the crypto market in the real world. I just hope that people should have the right knowledge about the cryptocurrency market before trying to say anything against it. In our world of information, ignorance is a choice. Goodluck to anyone who is tring to invest their future through the cryptocurrency market. 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Future electronic money market will become famous. It will become a formally accepted currency accepted by the nation. It will come in use in everyday life like cash.
Agreed that this market will become more popular in the future when many people know what this market can bring, it's an opportunity to change fate, from an ordinary person can step up to become new millionaires, people will not hesitate to invest because this opportunity is very rare. But that's the story of investing, the story of accepting and using as the currency, that would be another matter, this market has not brought so much value in real life, combined with unstable nature and easily manipulated, government and people can not consider it as currency
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Governments are now trying to develop a unified approach to the crypto market. This issue is extremely important for them because the world financial markets are in crisis, and this crisis has a systemic character. The government understands that the technology blockchian has a huge development potential and can solve many of the world financial problems. There are some fears connected first of all with loss of the control over monetary issue.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2

Government shall be strict regarding to make a positive income coming from other types of taxes. so regarding the rules of Bitcoin there is not enough solid features or evidence to qualified being as a resource taxes because in the first place no founder of Bitcoin will represent if they will conduct a meeting regarding this matter. so If the country wanted to make a bitcoin used to their constituents only the leader and members of representative  can allow to give a signal to all people to recognized of bitcoin.  
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
At this time indeed the market conditions seem to be destroyed continue to decline in recent months but in 1 week this market seems to start to improve despite the decline again.
I remain confident the future market conditions will improve again may be able to reach the highest condition back as at the end of last year.
Pages:
Jump to: